50 Girl Quotes to Make You Strong!Feb 15, 2021 04:00 PM Photo by Tuấn Kiệt Jr. from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Women support women. And so do girls! The world will be so beautiful if every human can be supportive of each other. Now, if you are looking for the best girl quotes to share on your social media, we got you covered with this list of girl quotes.
Whether it's Baby Girl Quotes, Girl Boss Quotes, Girl Power Quotes, Little Girl Quotes, Country Girl Quotes, and so on, you will find every girl quotes that you've been looking for. Without wasting time, let' get into the list!
1. Baby Girl Quotes
Celebrate the born of a precious little girl with these adorable and sweet baby girl quotes. There is so much affection that can be given when you are honored by a cute girl. Before you know it, this little lady will be the best part of you.
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”– Laurel Atherton
- “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” – George Eliot
- “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” – Napoleon
- “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and loved more than you know.” – A A Milne
- “Though she be but little, she is fierce.” – Shakespeare
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”– Unknown
- “A daughter is a treasure – and a cause of sleeplessness.”– Ben Sirach
2. Girl Boss Quotes
- "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." – Maya Angelou
- "I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk." – Tony Robbins
- "There’s no such thing as failure. Failure is just a life trying to move us in another direction. – Oprah Winfrey
- "If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be." – Maya Angelou
- “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything – even if you have no clue what you’re doing.” – Jessica Alba
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
3. Girl Power Quotes
The segment below highlights girl quotes from many inspirational women and girls who have significantly influenced the world. As has been said, you must have enthusiasm for something great, belief in yourself, be brave and get it done. Be the best form of yourself and make a positive mark on the planet!
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.” – Taylor Swift
- “Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful.” – Taylor Swift
- “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
- “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” –Tyra Banks
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” –Coco Chanel
- “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” – Gabby Douglas
4. Little Girl Quotes
- "There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead; And when she was good she was very, very good, but when she was bad she was horrid." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse." Robert A. Heinlein
- "My little girls are the most beautiful women in the world. I am a lucky, lucky man. I will spend every day making sure that they know this." Russell Simmons
- "No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't." Marilyn Monroe
- "An old man dies, a little girl lives. Fair trade." Frank Miller
- "The knowingness of little girls, is hidden underneath their curls." Phyllis McGinley
- "One can't get over the habit of being a little girl all at once." Lucy Maud Montgomery
5. Country Girl Quotes
Here is a selection of Country Girl Quotes, covering the subject of, for example, love, life, youth, rebel, and single life.
We really believe you value this quote and give you something to consider. I am a country girl. I definitely exist in nature, so my little girl was greatly treated.
- "That is the mystery about writing: it comes out of afflictions, out of the gouged times, when the heart is cut open." Edna O’Brien
- "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together." Taylor Swift
- "If you can find a nice pretty country girl that can cook and carries her bible, now there’s a woman." Phil Robertson
- "Although no one believes me, I have always been a country girl and still have a country girl’s values." Ava Gardner
- "It is impossible to capture the essence of love in writing, only its symptoms remain, the erotic absorption, the huge disparity between the times together and the times apart, the sense of being excluded." Edna O’Brien
- "Every day be thankful for the nights that turn into mornings, friends that turn into family and dreams that turn into reality." Granger Smith
- "I think ‘Country Girl’ is one song that can veer into country or hip-hop or rap. You can listen to it and enjoy the humor and the fun in it." Luke Bryan
6. New Girl Quotes
If you are looking for some cute girl quotes that are festive, then continue reading. In this post, Tripboba will drop seven girl quotes for a girl to understand about her outer appearance as well as her inner strength, courage, and superiority.
- “Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body, and spirit.” Jennifer Lopez
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” Audrey Hepburn
- “A real girl isn’t perfect, and a perfect girl isn’t real.” Harry Styles
- “A pretty girl is like a melody that haunts you night and day.” Irving Berlin
- “Adornment, what a science! Beauty, what a weapon! Modesty, what elegance!” Coco Chanel
- “Outer beauty is inner beauty made visible.” Paulo Coelho
- “Being happy never goes out of style.” Lily Pulitzer
7. Strong Girl Quotes
Discover the top 7 inspirational girl quotes and sayings on strong women with images. We’ve selected the best girl quotes, enjoy.
- “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” – Kavita Ramdas
- “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” – Madonna
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness