50+ Grandparents Quotes: Pick One and Relay Your Thankful Heart to Beloved Grandparents!Mar 12, 2021 08:00 PM Grandparents - Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Grandparents are precious in our life. When our parents are busy with work, mostly grandparents are the ones who will take care of us. Just know that their love for grandchildren is unconditional.
Sometimes, grandparents are the older members of the family that could keep the family legacy. They tell history, family ethics, cultural heritage, and more to their lovable grandchildren. Celebrate the grandparents' day with these wonderful grandparents quotes and make them happy!
Stay tuned to the very end of this article to get all 50+ grandparents quotes to be sent to your beloved grandparents and celebrate the grandparents' day together. Enjoy the precious time by talking, playing games, or enjoy delicious foods together.
If you need wonderful quotes to be sent to your lovely grandparents, Tripboba has selected the best out of the best just for you. Scroll down to the very end of this article to unveil all 50+ grandparents quotes.
Quotes About Grandparents
Warm your grandparents' heart with these heartfelt quotes about grandparents down below. Send your warmest regards to your lovely grandparents and put a beautiful smile on their smile. Here are the selections of grandparents quotes for you.
- "Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins." — Joyce Allston
- "Some of the world’s best educators are grandparents." — Charles W. Shedd
- "Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and love." — Unknown
- "We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me." Phyllis Theroux
- "Sometimes our grandmas and grandpas are like grand-angels." — Lexie Saige
- "Grandpas always have time for you when everyone else is too busy." — Unknown
- "No one … who has not known that inestimable privilege can realize what good fortune it is to grow up in a home where there are grandparents." – Suzanne La Follette
- "Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer." — Unknown
- "The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent." – Sam Levenson
- "If you’re lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can." - Regina Brett
- "Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies." – Unknown
- "To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age." — Thomas Bailey Aldrich
Grandparents Day QuotesGrandparents Quotes - Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
Grandparents day is celebrated every year in some countries. The United State of America celebrating grandparent's day every September 12 each year.
This is considered a secular holiday and held to celebrate the bonding between grandchildren and grandparents. If you are planning to spend the holiday of grandparent's day this year with your lovely grandparents, here are the collections of grandparents quotes that you can pick.
- "I am so thankful to have you/you both in my life. Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Happy Grandparents Day, thank you for always being just a phone call away."
- "You have shown me what it means to live a life of fun, kindness, and generosity. Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Having you in my life is a gift I’ll hold forever, Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Grandma, thank you for your infinite love and wisdom. Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Just wanted to share my appreciation for all you do, Happy Grandparents Day!"
- "Thank you for the knowledge and joy you bring to the lives of everyone around you, Happy Grandparents Day!"
- "I’m so happy to know I have you in my life and appreciate your support and love. Happy Grandparents Day."
- "It’s rare to find such a caring and generous friend like yourself, Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Sending you hugs and kisses on this special day. Happy Grandparents Day!"
- "Thank you for being a part of my life! Happy Grandparents Day."
- "I love your stories and the time we spend together. Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Learning from you has made me a better person. Thank you, and Happy Grandparents Day."
- "Thank you for being there to lean on whenever I need it. Happy Grandparents Day."
- "It’s always a joy to see you, I’ll carry our memories throughout my life! Happy Grandparents Day."
Grandparents Quotes from Grandchildren
- "Children brought up by their grandparents are generally spoiled." — Sanish Proverb
- "I feel like my grandparents and parents gave me a tremendous amount. And if I can pass some of that on, then I’ll be very happy." - Caroline Kennedy
- "Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever." - Anonymous
- "A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart." — Unknown
- "What is it about grandparents that is so lovely I'd like to say that grandparents are God's gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate." - Bill Cosby
- "Unconditional positive regard is rarely given by anyone except a grandparent." - Anonymous
- "They say genes skip generations. Maybe that’s why grandparents find their grandchildren so likable." - Joan McIntosh
- "Surely, two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandchild or a grandparent." - Donald A. Norberg
- "I did stand-up for my grandparents every day when I was, like, eight." - Ariana Grande
- "Grandparents are my favorite kind of grown-ups." - Anonymous
Quotes for GrandparentsQuotes for Grandparents - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Here are other grandparents quotes to melt their hearts on a special day. You can also send these grandparents quotes every day and make their day special!
- "The old are the precious gem in the center of the household." - Chinese Proverb
- " Grandparents are a family’s greatest treasure, the founders of a loving legacy, The greatest storytellers, the keepers of traditions that linger on in cherished memory. Grandparents are the family’s strong foundation. Their very special love sets them apart. Through happiness and sorrow, through their special love and caring, grandparents keep a family close at heart." - Anonymous
- "Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future." - Helen Ketchum
- "My grandfather was a wonderful role model. Through him, I got to know the gentle side of men." - Sarah Long
- "Grandmother, a wonderful mother with lots of practice." - Anonymous
- "The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandpa's lap." - Anonymous
- "One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather." - Joy Hargrove
- "The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy." — Sam Levenson
- "It’s funny what happens when you become a grandparent. You start to act all goofy and do things you never thought you’d do. It’s terrific." - Mike Krzyzewski
- "The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby’s grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida." - Dave Barry
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Quotes
- "If your baby is “beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,” you’re the grandma." — Teresa Bloomingdale
- "A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend." — Unknown
- "I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life." — Unknown
- "There is nothing more wonderful than the love and guidance a grandparent can give his or her grandchild." — Edward Fays
- "Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children." — Alex Haley
- "There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson." — Victor Hugo
- "No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet." — Unknown
- "A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world." – Charles and Ann Morse
- "Have children while your parents are still young enough to take care of them." — Rita Rudner
- "Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric." — Pam Brown
Amongst the 50+ grandparents quotes that Tripboba has prepared for you, which one is your favorite to be sent to your beloved grandparents? Relay your thankful heart and your respect through these wonderful messages, proverbs, as well as quotes. Enjoy!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness