Top 50+ Desire Quotes to Help You Learn More About LifeAug 03, 2021 11:30 PM Desire Quotes - Photo by MUCHOSOL from Pexels
Tripboba.com - In case you want to know the real you, the desire quotes will show you the true picture of who you are. Every human being has desires, big or small. Some work hard to achieve their desires, others live dream lives.
Some have a never-ending desire for materialistic things and some have a strong desire for education. Strong desire quotes that describe a person's distinctive nature.
Let these quotes help you to recognize your unreasonable desires within yourself and learn more about life.
Burning Desire Quotes
Below you will find some desire quotes that will inspire you. Enjoy!
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” — Vince Lombardi
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” — Zig Ziglar
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” — Confucius
- “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” — W. Clement Stone
- “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” — Napoleon Hill
- “There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.” — Vince Lombardi
- “The desire to win is born in most of us. The will to win is a matter of training. The manner of winning is a matter of honor.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision.” — Muhammad Ali
Quotes About DesireDesire Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Read these desire quotes to keep you motivated.
- “I do not want players who do not have a keen desire to win and do not play hard and aggressively to accomplish that objective.” — John Wooden
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” — Robert Frost
- “Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them-a desire, a dream, a vision.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The goal of life is not to win. It is to play the game with love. The rules of the game are: have a strong desire to win, believe that you are worthy of winning, have faith that you will win, and, as long as you are alive, never believe that the game is over.” — Iyanla Vanzant
- “The preparation, commitment and desire to win will be no less than the last time I drove a grand prix car in anger.” — Nigel Mansell
- “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. Sure, there’s the talent, but there also has to be the will. Give me human will and the intense desire to win and it will trump talent every day of the week.” — Larry Ellison
- “The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself.” — Napoleon Hill
Hearts Desire Quotes
Are you pursuing your heart's desire? May these desire quotes help you to think about it.
- "May you be blessed with everything your heart desires." — Shakti Gawain
- "Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "Whatever it is your heart desires, please go for it, it's yours to have." — Gloria Estefan
- "God never denies us our hearts desire except to give us something better." — Elisabeth Elliot
- "You only have to believe that you can succeed, that you can be whatever your heart desires, be willing to work for it, and you can have it." — Oprah Winfrey
- "To manifest your heart's desires you must BE what your heart desires." — Joy Page
- "Dreams have the power to make real what the heart desires." — Diana L. Paxson
- "Life contains but two tragedies. One is not to get your heart's desire; the other is to get it." — George Bernard Shaw
- "A key ingredient to achieving your goals is to make sure your goals are totally congruent with who you are as a person. Your head and hearts desire must match. It's such an important step in goal achievement and if we miss it, we can end up travelling a long way down the wrong path!" — Rachael Bermingham
- "You're meant to have whatever your heart desires. Whatever your heart wants that much is already a part of you." — Francesca Lia Block
- "What your heart desires is not too good to be true. It is good enough to be true." — Alan Cohen
Love and Desire QuotesDesire Quotes - Photo by Asad Photo Maldives from Pexels
What is the difference between love and desire? Probably you will get the answer through the following desire quotes.
- "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." — Robert Frost
- "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." — Oscar Wilde
- "Everyone wishes to be loved, but in the event, nearly no one can bear it. Everyone desires love but also finds it impossible to believe that he deserves it." — James A. Baldwin
- "Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds." — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "The starting point of all achievement is desire." — Napoleon Hill
- "Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving." — Khalil Gibran
- "Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration." — D. H. Lawrence
- "Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement." — W. Clement Stone
- "Love allows your beloved the freedom to be unlike you. Attachment asks for conformity to your needs and desires. Love imposes no demands. Attachment expresses an overwhelming demand - "Make me feel whole." Love expands beyond the limits of two people. Attachment tries to exclude everything but two people." — Deepak Chopra
- "Love is like a friendship caught on fire." — Bruce Lee
- "The love that moves the sun and the other stars." — Elizabeth Gilbert
Quotes on Desire
Take a look at the desire quotes to improve motivational quotes for yourself.
- “Remember how far you’ve come, and you won’t have to rely on a destiny for your future. It will come on your own.” — Shannon A. Thompson
- “You can have anything you want – if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do anything. You got a dream, you got to protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.” — Will Smith
- “Wishful thinking is not enough to progress in life. You also need strong ambition and strong desire.” — Unknown
- “All desire also aims at some goal; for the object of desire is the starting point of intellect concerned with action, and the last stage [of our reasoning] is the starting point of action.” — Aristotle
- “I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith.” — Stephen Curry
- “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “People say “I want peace.” If you remove I (ego), and you want (desire), you are left with peace.” — SatyaSai Baba
- “To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition, the end to which every enterprise and labor tends, and of which every desire prompts the prosecution.” — Samuel Johnson
- “All of life is constantly in motion. Desire keeps us moving. Desire inspires us to be brave, to dream, and to create. Desire is our divine connection with the creative force of the universe.” — Thomas Lloyd Qualls
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness