Quotes About DesireAug 03, 2021 11:30 PM Desire Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Read these desire quotes to keep you motivated.
- “I do not want players who do not have a keen desire to win and do not play hard and aggressively to accomplish that objective.” — John Wooden
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” — Robert Frost
- “Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them-a desire, a dream, a vision.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The goal of life is not to win. It is to play the game with love. The rules of the game are: have a strong desire to win, believe that you are worthy of winning, have faith that you will win, and, as long as you are alive, never believe that the game is over.” — Iyanla Vanzant
- “The preparation, commitment and desire to win will be no less than the last time I drove a grand prix car in anger.” — Nigel Mansell
- “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. Sure, there’s the talent, but there also has to be the will. Give me human will and the intense desire to win and it will trump talent every day of the week.” — Larry Ellison
- “The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself.” — Napoleon Hill
Hearts Desire Quotes
Are you pursuing your heart's desire? May these desire quotes help you to think about it.
- "May you be blessed with everything your heart desires." — Shakti Gawain
- "Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "Whatever it is your heart desires, please go for it, it's yours to have." — Gloria Estefan
- "God never denies us our hearts desire except to give us something better." — Elisabeth Elliot
- "You only have to believe that you can succeed, that you can be whatever your heart desires, be willing to work for it, and you can have it." — Oprah Winfrey
- "To manifest your heart's desires you must BE what your heart desires." — Joy Page
- "Dreams have the power to make real what the heart desires." — Diana L. Paxson
- "Life contains but two tragedies. One is not to get your heart's desire; the other is to get it." — George Bernard Shaw
- "A key ingredient to achieving your goals is to make sure your goals are totally congruent with who you are as a person. Your head and hearts desire must match. It's such an important step in goal achievement and if we miss it, we can end up travelling a long way down the wrong path!" — Rachael Bermingham
- "You're meant to have whatever your heart desires. Whatever your heart wants that much is already a part of you." — Francesca Lia Block
- "What your heart desires is not too good to be true. It is good enough to be true." — Alan Cohen
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers