Love and Desire QuotesAug 03, 2021 11:30 PM Desire Quotes - Photo by Asad Photo Maldives from Pexels
What is the difference between love and desire? Probably you will get the answer through the following desire quotes.
- "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." — Robert Frost
- "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." — Oscar Wilde
- "Everyone wishes to be loved, but in the event, nearly no one can bear it. Everyone desires love but also finds it impossible to believe that he deserves it." — James A. Baldwin
- "Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds." — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "The starting point of all achievement is desire." — Napoleon Hill
- "Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving." — Khalil Gibran
- "Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration." — D. H. Lawrence
- "Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement." — W. Clement Stone
- "Love allows your beloved the freedom to be unlike you. Attachment asks for conformity to your needs and desires. Love imposes no demands. Attachment expresses an overwhelming demand - "Make me feel whole." Love expands beyond the limits of two people. Attachment tries to exclude everything but two people." — Deepak Chopra
- "Love is like a friendship caught on fire." — Bruce Lee
- "The love that moves the sun and the other stars." — Elizabeth Gilbert
Quotes on Desire
Take a look at the desire quotes to improve motivational quotes for yourself.
- “Remember how far you’ve come, and you won’t have to rely on a destiny for your future. It will come on your own.” — Shannon A. Thompson
- “You can have anything you want – if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do anything. You got a dream, you got to protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.” — Will Smith
- “Wishful thinking is not enough to progress in life. You also need strong ambition and strong desire.” — Unknown
- “All desire also aims at some goal; for the object of desire is the starting point of intellect concerned with action, and the last stage [of our reasoning] is the starting point of action.” — Aristotle
- “I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith.” — Stephen Curry
- “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “People say “I want peace.” If you remove I (ego), and you want (desire), you are left with peace.” — SatyaSai Baba
- “To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition, the end to which every enterprise and labor tends, and of which every desire prompts the prosecution.” — Samuel Johnson
- “All of life is constantly in motion. Desire keeps us moving. Desire inspires us to be brave, to dream, and to create. Desire is our divine connection with the creative force of the universe.” — Thomas Lloyd Qualls
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers