50 Hangover Quotes: Save the Best Joke from The Movie For Yourself Here!Aug 20, 2021 10:25 PM Hangover Quotes - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - The Hangover is an American comedy film released in 2009 and directed by Todd Phillips. Starred by Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bertha, and Jeffrey Tambor, The Hangover received its commercial success. Due to its popularity since its first release, the sequel film entitled The Hangover Part II was also released on May 26, 2011. Both the movies were successfully hit the box office and received love from the audiences.
Do you enjoy watching The Hangover movie? Or do you want to spend a moment to look back to the greatest comedy that was presented in the movie? Worry not, Tripboba got you back! In this article, Tripboba will serve you an amazing selections of The Hangover quotes Even though The Hangover movie was considered an old movie, but the jokes inside it will never die.
Come and join us to get to know more of The Hangover quotes collections down below. Without any further ado, let's get this article on The Hangover quotes collections started!
The Hangover Quotes
Are you looking for the selections of The Hangover quotes from the movie to reminiscing the past? Do not fret, Tripboba has the list just for you. Check out the wonderful list of The Hangover quotes from the movie down below!
- "You know what, Doug? You should enjoy yourself because come Sunday you’re going to start dying, just a little bit, every day." - Phil
- "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You just nailed the baby." - Stu
- "You are literally too stupid to insult." - Stu
- "To a night the four of us will never forget!" - Phil
- "Why are you peppering the steak? You don’t know if tigers like pepper." - Stu
- "It’s rock, paper, scissors. There’s nothing more fair." - Phil
- "You know, everyone says Mike Tyson is such a bad***, but I think he’s kind of a sweetheart." - Stu
- "You know, I just have to say I have never seen a more beautiful, elegant, just regal creature." - Phil
- "Phil, we’re not even going to be in the room. It’s one night, we can share beds. It’s no big deal." - Stu
- "Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice." - Phil
Hangover Movie QuotesHangover Quotes - Photo by Kaique Rocha from Pexels
Here comes the wonderful selections of The Hangover quotes from the movie. Go through the selections of The Hangover quotes down below and take one, two, or more that you like!
- "By the way, we’re all gonna die." - Stu
- "Don’t let the beard fool you. He’s a child!" - Stu
- "I’m sick of doing what you want me to do all the time. I think, in a healthy relationship, sometimes a guy should be able to do what he wants to do." - Stu
- "Hey, you guys ready to let the dogs out?" - Alan
- "You’re such a bad person. Like, all the way through to your core! Alan, shall we dance?" - Stu
- "You gotta be super smart to count cards, buddy." - Doug
- "It’s the weekend, Budnick. I don’t know you. You do not exist." - Phil
- "I can’t believe I gave my grandmother’s Holocaust ring to someone I just met. What was I thinking?" - Stu
- "things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus, it’s not a purse, it’s called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." - Alan
- "Okay, kids. You’re in for a real treat today. These gentlemen have kindly volunteered to demonstrate how a stun gun is used to subdue a suspect. That’s right." - Officer Franklin
Vegas Quotes From The Hangover
- "Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit’ll come back with you." - Sid
- "What’re you talking about, Willis? That him!" - Mr. Chow
- "The bachelor party. The whole night. It’s… things got out of control and, uh… we lost Doug." - Phil
- "One of the side effects of roofies is memory loss." - Alan
- "Four of us wolves, wandering the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine." - Alan
- "So, uh, are you sure you’re qualified to be taking care of that baby?" - Stu
- "I don’t think you should be doing too much gambling tonight, Alan." - Doug
- "We can even write you a check right now." - Stu
- "No, he was skiing in Vermont, it was just during World War II." - Alan
- "You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there… there were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone, first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, ‘Wait a second, could it be?’ And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!" - Alan
Alan Hangover QuotesHangover Quotes - Photo by Louis from Pexels
Take a look at the collections of The Hangover quotes from Alan here. Pick the one that you like down below.
- "There’s a jungle cat in the bathroom!" - Alan
- "We can’t be friends anymore. When we get together, bad things happen and people get hurt." - Alan
- "Uh, you know what? Next week’s no good for me, the Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that is totally fine." - Alan
- "Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It’s not gambling when you know you’re going to win. Counting cards is a foolproof system." - Alan
- "Whatever happens tonight, I won’t ever speak a word of it. Seriously. I don’t care what happens. I don’t care if we kill someone. You heard me, it’s Sin City." - Alan
- "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon." - Alan
- "What are you talking about? I’ve found a baby before." - Alan
- "We’ve been on a lot of adventures together but it seems like you haven’t learned anything." - Alan
- "And we’re the three best friends that anybody could have." - Alan
- "It’d be so cool if I could breastfeed, you know?" - Alan
Mr Chow Hangover Quotes
- "What’s the matter, you never do blow before? Sometimes your heart stop, it starts up again. Read a book." - Mr. Chow
- "It is not about money, it is about principle." - Mr. Chow
- "Liar! No one wants to see Chow!" - Mr. Chow
- "Funny fat guy fall on face!" - Mr. Chow
- "I an international criminal. It always ends like this. I met my wife at one of these things." - Mr. Chow
- "Hold still, I’m trying to help!" - Mr. Chow
- "It’s a purse! Okay? And you steal from wrong guy!" - Mr. Chow
- "Just let me do one bump, get my head straight." - Mr. Chow
- "Oh, you are having a bad day. Did you die?" - Mr. Chow
- "So long, gay boys!" - Mr. Chow
Those are all the amazing collections of The Hangover quotes from the casts. From all selections of The Hangover quotes above, which one is your favorite?
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers