50+ Iconic Office Space Quotes from Lawrence, Milton, Bolton, and Lumbergh: They are Laugh Worthy!Aug 03, 2021 10:15 PM Office Space Quotes - Photo by popcorno from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Office Space is a 1999 American dark comedy film that follows a software engineer that’s tired of his boring job and makes a vengeful plan with two of his friends to plant a virus in his company's system.
Having the courage and confidence to be honest is the moral of the film. He reveals the weakness of having so many bosses and answers questions honestly and confidently, which others want to see. It's a bit of an exaggeration in the movies, but there's some truth to how self-confidence can inspire people to follow you.
If you are a fan or have been a fan for a long time, reading Office Space quotes can make you nostalgic and love the film even more.
To see what Tripboba has for you, today we have collected more than 50 Office Space quotes that are good to read.
Office Space Lawrence Quotes
Played by Diedrich Bader, Lawrence is among the well-known characters with his cool look and honest opinion. Let’s take a look at Office Space quotes from Lawrence that are iconic:
- "Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money." – Lawrence
- "Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do." – Lawrence
- "Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit." – Lawrence
- "No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man." – Lawrence
- "Don't worry, man. I won't tell anyone either." – Lawrence
- "No, thanks, man. I don't want you fucking up my life, too." – Lawrence
- "Peter... watch out for your cornhole, bud." – Lawrence
- "We still goin' fishin' this weekend?" – Lawrence
- "Well, you can get out of that easily." – Lawrence
- "Well, when a boss wants you to work on Saturday he generally asks you at the end of the day, right?" – Lawrence
- "So, all you gotta do is avoid him... on the last few hours on Friday, duck out early, turn off your answering machine... you should be home free, man." – Lawrence
- "Hey Peter, man, check out channel 9, check out this chick." – Lawrence
- "Doesn't that chick look like Anne?" – Lawrence
- "Hey, she hasn't been over here in a while. You two still goin' out?" – Lawrence
- "I don't know, man. I just get that feeling lookin' at her like she's the type of chick that just..." – Lawrence
Milton Quotes Office Space
There are reasons why Office Space is as iconic as it is. Each character has its own uniqueness, so was Milton Waddams.
To read Office Space quotes from the funny Milton, Tripboba has brought to you some of the well-known Office Space quotes by the man for your reading season below:
- "[talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..." – Milton
- "The ratio of people to cake is too big." – Milton
- "Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass..." – Milton
- "And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt." – Milton
- "Yeah, but last time I didn't receive a piece. And I was told..." – Milton
- "I could set the building on fire." – Milton
- "Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler..." – Milton
- "I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven." – Milton
- "Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it..." – Milton
Michael Bolton Office Space Quotes
Despite his gawky, meek appearance, Michael Bolton is a software programmer at Initech Corporation, a coworker of Peter, and he is also a fan of gangster rap.
After doing researching, here are Office Space quotes from the Michael Bolton Tripboba has found:
- "Yeah, well, at least your name isn't Michael Bolton." – Michael Bolton
- "There *was* nothing wrong with it... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys." – Michael Bolton
- "No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks." – Michael Bolton
- "PC load letter! What the fuck does that mean?" – Michael Bolton
- "I told those fudge-packers I liked Michael Bolton's music." – Michael Bolton
- "That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom." – Michael Bolton
- "Peter, you're in deep shit. You were supposed to come in on Saturday. What were you doing?" – Michael Bolton
- "Samir and I are the best programmers they got at that place. You haven't been showing up and you get to keep your job." – Michael Bolton
- "Who the fuck is that?" – Michael Bolton
- "Tom, every week you say you're going to lose your job and you're still here." – Michael Bolton
- "We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison." – Michael Bolton
- "No, you're working at Initech because that question is bullshit to begin with. If everyone listened to her, there'd be no janitors, because no one would clean shit up if they had a million dollars." – Michael Bolton
- "Samir, you're missing the point. The point of the exercise is that you're supposed to figure out what you would want to do if..." – Michael Bolton
- "You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed." – Michael Bolton
- "Shit. I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months." – Michael Bolton
Office Space Quotes Lumbergh
You can’t deny that Bill Lumbergh is a cool yet funny character, and among the best ones in the film.
You can read Office Space quotes from him in the following list:
- "Hello Peter, what's happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up." – Bill Lumbergh
- "Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?" – Bill Lumbergh
- "Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans." – Bill Lumbergh
- "You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. Yeah, that's it. Great." – Bill Lumbergh
- "So, Peter, what's happening? Aahh, now, are you going to go ahead and have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?" – Bill Lumbergh
- "Ah. Yeah. So I guess we should probably go ahead and have a little talk. Hmm?" – Bill Lumbergh
- "I wasn't aware of a meeting with them." – Bill Lumbergh
- "Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too..." – Bill Lumbergh
- "Ah, ah, I almost forgot....I'm also going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. We, uhhh, lost some people this week and we sorta need to play catch-up. Mmmmmkay? Thaaaaaanks." – Bill Lumbergh
- "I'm going to need those TPS reports... ASAP..." – Bill Lumbergh
- "Oooo...yeahhhh, ummm...I'm gonna have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there. Yeah, uh, he's been real flaky lately, and I'm just not sure that he's the caliber person that we would want for upper management. He's also been having some problems with his TPS reports." – Bill Lumbergh
- "Yeah, um, well, I'm just not sure about that right now." – Bill Lumbergh
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers