50+ Inspirational Respect Women Quotes to Make a Perfect World to Live in!Jun 11, 2021 06:30 PM Photo by Sam Manns from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - The world is a wonderful place to live in with everyone. Men and women are inseparable in any social interactions.
Sometimes, you hear inappropriate treatments toward women. This makes the world less safe for them, women. These respect women quotes will make you think twice to respect and appreciate anyone else, regardless of the gender, especially women.
Men Respect Women Quotes
The world has been developing and social movement over the past centuries have brought massive impact to our lives. Respect women quotes are now the best way to encourage people to be more aware of the social issue related to women. Let's take a look at these quotes below!
- "A real man knows how to respect a woman. Because he knows the feeling if someone would disrespect his mother."
- "A real man never hurts a woman. Be a real man and respect women."
- "A successful Woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her."
- "A Woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one."
- "A Woman wants a man to protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife and respect her like a mother."
- "A woman’s strength cannot be seen with the naked eye. It can only be felt when times get rough and she is the only one left standing."
- "Girls want attention, Women want respect."
- "If they don’t respect, appreciate and value you, then they don’t deserve you."
- "If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her."
- "If you want to be treated like a king, then treat your woman like a queen."
- "It’s a man’s job to respect women, but it’s a women’s job to give him something to respect."
- "Nothing is stronger than a woman who is fighting for what she believes in."
- "Respect for women is one of the greatest gifts a father can show a son."
- "Respect is earned, not given. Deserved, not inherited."
- "Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love."
- "She is a Woman, she is a Mother, she is a Daughter, she is a Wife, she is a Sister. Respect Female."
- "She is not just a housewife who cooks your meals and washes your clothes. She is a homemaker who holds together the family and makes sure that everything is as perfect as it can be once you get home."
- "The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence."
- "Treat a woman right and you will be treated right in return."
- "When she is happy, she is the wind that keeps me safe and comfortable. However, when she is mad, she is the storm that can destroy everything that is in her path."
Respect for Women QuotesPhoto by Christina @ wocintechchat.com from Unsplash
Living in a society requires you to obey written and unwritten rules. Some of the rules are obligatory and mandatory. But, sometimes when it comes to respect, it seems to be not all people understand.
If you're a man, these respect women quotes should be the best reminder to always be respectful to anyone else, especially women. Let's check 'em out!
- "A gentleman always respects the mother of his child."
- "A guy is automatically 10x more attractive if he has morals about respecting women."
- "A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions."
- "A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."
- "A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat a woman with respect. She is not your toy. She doesn’t owe you anything just cause you are a man. When she comes to you for comfort, you listen to her. Grow up and start treating women how they deserve to be treated."
- "Being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
- "How you treat women says a lot about your character."
- "It takes a real man to realize that one woman is enough."
- "It’s a man’s job to respect women but it’s a woman’s job to give him something to respect."
- "Love and respect women."
- "Men and women have roles – their roles are different but their rights are equal."
- "Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women."
- "My sisters and mom raised me to respect women and open doors for them."
- "Neither man nor woman is perfect or complete without the other. Thus, no marriage or family is likely to reach its full potential until husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, men and women work together in unity of purpose, respecting and relying upon each other’s strengths."
- "One of the greatest things a father can teach a son is how to treat a woman the way she deserves to be treated – like a queen."
- "Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is."
- "The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
- "This is not just about women. We men need to recognize the part we play, too. Real men treat women with the dignity and respect they deserve."
- "When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes."
- "Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world."
Women Self Respect Quotes
Respect is about how you treat other people equally, in a way without looking at their attributes; skin color, gender, race, and more. Respect women quotes are not always about men giving respect, but it is also about self-respect. These self respect on women will be the best inspirations for you to be more loving and respecting yourself!
- "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." — Bruce Lee
- "Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself." — Marcus Aurelius
- "Character — the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life — is the source from which self-respect springs." — Joan Didion
- "Determination, courage, self-confidence lead to success, but we should always remain humble, modest and unpretentious." — 14th Dalai Lama
- "Ego is false confidence, self-respect is true confidence." — Naval Ravikant
- "He that respects himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce." — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself." — Rita Mae Brown
- "If you don’t care to be liked, they can’t touch you." — Naval Ravikant
- "If you have earned your self-respect, respect by others is a luxury; if you haven’t, respect by others is a necessity." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- "It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." — Marcus Aurelius
- "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." — Lao Tzu
- "Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect." — Marcus Aurelius
- "Respect yourself and others will respect you." — Confucius
- "Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy." — Robert Tew
- "Saying yes or maybe when we mean no, cheapens our word, diminishes our sense of self-respect, and compromises our integrity." — Paulo Coelho
- "The best gift you can give to others is your presence. The best gift you can give to yourself is perseverance." — Maxime Lagacé
- "The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself." — Michel de Montaigne
- "To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself." — Thich Nhat Hanh
- "Work to improve yourself, not prove yourself." — Joshua Becker
- "Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have." — Robert Holden
Quotes About Women RespectPhoto by Ehimetalor Akhere Unuabona from Unsplash
Respect is one of the most valuable things that everyone agrees. But, it seems to be blurred since many disrespect acts and treatments happened, especially towards women. These inspirational respect women quotes will give you the meaningful thoughts of respect and appreciation. Let's check it out!
- "A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat a woman with respect. She is not your toy. She doesn't owe you anything just cause you are a man. When she come to you for comfort, you listen to her; you dont make a move on her. Grow up and start treating women how they deserve to be treated." – Anonymous
- "All women are beautiful, regardless of their looks. You just need to touch their soul with respect and appreciation for their inner beauty and you will be rewarded with joy. The heart is way more important than the package. Women are the God's greatest gift to man and we should cherish and protect them, each and every one." – Anonymous
- "Be a woman of confidence and self-respect; give a man a reason worth fighting for." – Nikki Rowe
- "Every woman deserves a man who appreciates not only her lovely body and homemaking skills but also her witty and intelligent mind." – Anonymous
- "In some respects woman is superior to man. She is more tender-hearted, more receptive, her intuition is more intense." – Abdu'l-Bahá
- "Let's respect the dignity of women to make their own decisions about the size and timing of their families." – Nancy Pelosi
I Respect Women Quotes
- "Love and respect woman. Look to her not only for comfort, but for strength and inspiration and the doubling of your intellectual and moral powers. Blot out from your mind any idea of superiority; you have none." – Giuseppe Mazzini
- "Men who cherish for women the highest respect are seldom popular with them." – Joseph Addison
- "Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners." – Lawrence Sterne
- "Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power." – Clint Eastwood
- "This is about respect for women, the judgments that women make and their doctors about their reproductive health. It's an important part of who women are, their reproductive health." – Barack Obama
- "We respect women and don't insult them by saying all they care about is reproductive rights. All issues are women's issues." – Carly Fiorina
- "When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes." – Victor Hugo
- "When people respect someone as a person, they admire her. When they respect her as a friend, they love her. When they respect her as a leader, they follow her." – John C. Maxwell
- "Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world." – Anonymous
- This Japanese Couple Always Wear Some Matching Outfits In 41 Years Married Life And It's Just Too Adorable (14 Pictures)
- This Instagram Account Illustrated The 12 Famous and Funniest Cat Pictures On The Internet
- 75 Birthday Wishes for Cousin Sister, Best to Funny Messages
- These 20 Pictures of Adorable Kittens Under a Cozy Blanket Will Make Your Heart Warmer Than Ever!
- 12 Moments When This Talented Makeup Artist Turning Herself Into Famous Celebrities From Around The World