50 Inspiring Growth Quotes to Inspire Your Personal Growth Mentally, Physically, and SpirituallyMar 05, 2021 10:40 PM 50 Inspiring Growth Quotes - Photo by Dominika Roseclay from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Looking for inspiration to start your day with growth quotes? Why not? You can start boosting your positive life by loading yourself up with these growth quotes and sayings. We've compiled these quotes about growth to get you inspired. Hope you'll get the inspiration and encouragement to see the bright side in life. Enjoy!
Quotes About Growth
Read these uplifting growth quotes and get yourself inspired to change your mindset to be better. Below are some inspiring growth quotes for you!
Personal Growth Quotes
growth starts by developing yourself mentally and spiritually. Here are some growth quotes about personal development that can inspire your life! Mark your favorites!
- “Catch on fire if you must, sometimes everything needs to burn to the ground so that we may grow.” A. J. Lawless
afraid, but do it anyway. What's important is the action. You don't
have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence
will follow." - Carrie Fisher
- “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” John Maxwell
- "The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development." - Robin Sharma
- "We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are." - Oprah Winfrey
- “Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” James Cash Penney
- “Growth is simply learning how to suffer gracefully, elegantly and not letting your pain completely tear you apart.” Nikita Gill
- “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” John Maxwell
are almost always signs of growth but they can bring feelings of loss.
To ger somewhere new, we may have to leave somewhere else behind.” Fred
- “Growth can be painful, change can be painful but nothing is
as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” Charles H.
- “Personal growth is not a matter of learning new information but unlearning old limits.” Alan Cohen
does not always give you what you want but if you look closely you will
see that it gives you what you need for your growth.” Leon Brown
- “Fail. Learn. Grow.” Unknown
- “Commitment to love – to growth, to authentic power is an everyday application of your will.” Gary Zukav
Growth Mindset Quotes
Our mindset is the center of our personal growth. Here are some growth mindset quotes to accompany you on your own developmental journey.
- "Learn as if you were to live forever."—Mahatma Gandhi
- "The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself."— Wallace Wattles
ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."—Howard
- "There are always new things to find out if you go looking for them.”— David Attenborough
- "When you know better you do better."— Maya Angelou
- “I am still learning.”— Michelangelo
- "Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."— Napoleon Hill
- "When it is dark enough, you can see the stars."— Charles A. Beard
- "Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”— John Quincy Adams
- “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.”— John Wayne
- "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."—Margaret Thatcher
- “Failure is a success if we learn from it.”—Malcolm Forbes
- "No man is defeated without until he has first been defeated within."— Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fail.”— Confucius
Quotes About Change and Growth
and growth is inseparable. Your growth will be much easier if you are willing to change yourself to be better. These are some self-growth
quotes about positive change to embrace your personal growth.
- “Every success story is a tale of constant adaption, revision, and change.” — Richard Branson
can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth
must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” —
- “The great solution to all human problems is individual inner transformation.” — Vernon Howard
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” — Gail Sheehy
are things I can’t force. I must adjust. There are times when the
greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.” — Denis Diderot
- “Growth and self-transformation cannot be delegated.” — Lewis Mumford
way must be in you; the destination also must be in you and not
somewhere else in space or time. If that kind of self-transformation is
being realized in you, you will arrive.” — Nhat Hanh
success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will
you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” — Nolan
- “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery.” — Rick Warren
- “Transformation literally means going beyond your form.” — Wayne Dyer
Spiritual Growth Quotes
growth is also a part of the aspects in someone's personal growth. Here are some growth quotes that you may need to find wisdom and inspiration.
- "I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer." - Martin Luther
- "Spirituality: the art of keeping your internal fire alive." Maxime Lagacé
- "Don’t try to steer the river." - Deepak Chopra
- "Only if we understand, will we care. Only if we care, will we help. Only if we help shall all be saved." - Jane Goodall
- "The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it
becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in
itself. " - Henry Miller
- "At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it." - Thich Nhat Hanh
- "The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear." Daniel Defoe
- "He who is filled with love is filled with God himself." - Augustine of Hippo
- "When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love." - Marcus Aurelius
God, there's always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him
first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!" -
- "The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself." - Anais Nin
- 16 Easy Tricks How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies to Keep Your House Sterile!
- 55 Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Wife: Sweet, Romantic, and Heartwarming!
- 50+ Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Male from Heartwarming to Funny!
- 50+ Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones to Convey Your Love and Feelings
- People on Twitter Shared The Worst Road They've Ever Seen in Their Country (20 Pictures)