50+ Inspiring Jordan Peterson Quotes to Help You Reach Your Goal!Jul 26, 2021 08:00 PM Jordan Peterson Quotes - Photo by Gage Skidmore from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Candian professor of psychology, clinical psychologist, and author. He is the man behind 'Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief' and '12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos’.
In this article, Tripboba will share with you more than 50 inspiring Jordan Peterson quotes to encourage you and level up your life. The following Jordan Peterson quotes are best to read when you are on your way to make your dreams come true.
What is those Jordan Peterson quotes? Keep scrolling!
Jordan B Peterson QuotesJordan Peterson Quotes - Photo by Gage Skidmore from Flickr
- "If you don’t say what you think when you kill your unborn self." - Jordan Peterson
- "If you fulfill your obligations every day you don’t need to worry about the future." - Jordan Peterson
- "Intolerance of others’ views (no matter how ignorant or incoherent they may be) is not simply wrong; in a world where there is no right or wrong, it is worse: it is a sign you are embarrassingly unsophisticated or, possibly, dangerous." - Jordan Peterson
- "You’re going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don’t do. You don’t get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you’re going to take. That’s it." - Jordan Peterson
- "If you can’t understand why someone is doing something, look at the consequences of their actions, whatever they might be, and then infer the motivations from their consequences." - Jordan Peterson
- "Love is the desire to see unnecessary suffering ameliorated." - Jordan Peterson
- "Perhaps you are overvaluing what you don’t have and undervaluing what you do." - Jordan Peterson
- "The successful among us delay gratification and bargain with the future." - Jordan Peterson
- "Truth is the handmaiden of love." - Jordan Peterson
- "Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them." - Jordan Peterson
- "Ideologies are substitutes for true knowledge, and ideologues are always dangerous when they come to power because a simple-minded I-know-it-all approach is no match for the complexity of existence." - Jordan Peterson
- "If you’re going to be successful you need to be smart, conscientious, and tough." - Jordan Peterson
- "Don’t be a slave to stupid rules." - Jordan Peterson
- "Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated." - Jordan Peterson
- "You can do an awful lot by writing down what happened to you and thinking it through." - Jordan Peterson
- "Can you imagine yourself in 10 years if instead of avoiding the things you know you should do, you actually did them every single day – that’s powerful." - Jordan Peterson
Best Jordan Peterson QuotesJordan Peterson Quotes - Photo by Gage Skidmore from Flickr
- "He whose life has a why can bear almost any how." - Jordan Peterson
- "You can only find out what you actually believe (rather than what you think you believe) by watching how you act. You simply don’t know what you believe, before that. You are too complex to understand yourself." - Jordan Peterson
- "It’s better to do something badly than to not do it at all." - Jordan Peterson
- "I don’t think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil." - Jordan Peterson
- "Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today." - Jordan Peterson
- "To learn is to die voluntarily and be born again, in great ways and small." - Jordan Peterson
- "Humility is recognition of personal insufficiency and the willingness to learn." - Jordan Peterson
- "Dialogue is the pathway to truth." - Jordan Peterson
- "Make friends with people who want the best for you." - Jordan Peterson
- "To suffer terribly and to know yourself as the cause: that is Hell." - Jordan Peterson
- "Face the demands of life voluntarily. Respond to a challenge, instead of bracing for catastrophe." - Jordan Peterson
- "Be grateful in spite of your suffering." - Jordan Peterson
- "The creative person, by contrast, is always open to new possibilities." - Jordan Peterson
- "If you dare to do the most difficult thing you can conceptualize your life will work out better than it will if you do anything." - Jordan Peterson
- "You should take care of, help, and be good to yourself the same way you would take care of, help, and be good to someone you loved and valued." - Jordan Peterson
- "You’re not everything you could be, and you know it." - Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Religion QuotesJordan Peterson Quotes - Photo by Gage Skidmore from Flickr
- "Humility is the precondition for learning and why it's one of the highest moral virtues." - Jordan Peterson
- "Dragons hoard gold because the thing you most need is always to be found where you least want to look." - Jordan Peterson
- "I have a lot of respect for the atheist generally because they've generally thought a lot more about the situation and struggled with it more than the complacent fundamentalists who wallpaper over their doubts with overstatements about their belief." - Jordan Peterson
- "The ritual lasts long after the reasons have been forgotten." - Jordan Peterson
- "There are truths of drama and literature, and there are material truths of science. But there are times when those two align and they've true literally and metaphysically, literally and metaphorically at the same time." - Jordan Peterson
- "You need a philosophy that can withstand tragedy. That’s what everyone needs, that's what everyone wants." - Jordan Peterson
Dr. Jordan Peterson Quotes
- "You cannot be protected from the things that frighten you and hurt you, but if you identify with the part of your being that is responsible for transformation, then you are always equal or more than the equal of the things that frighten you." - Jordan Peterson
- "It took untold generations to get you where you are. A little gratitude might be in order. If you’re going to insist on bending the world to your way, you better have your reasons." - Jordan Peterson
- "When you have something to say, silence is a lie." - Jordan Peterson
- "Women selectmen. That makes them nature because nature is what selects. And you can say, Well it’s only symbolic that women are natural, it’s like no, it’s not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can’t get more like nature than that, in fact, it’s the very definition of nature." - Jordan Peterson
- "If someone is making everyone around them miserable and you’d like to know why their motive may simply be to make everyone around them miserable including themselves." - Jordan Peterson
- "Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens." - Jordan Peterson
- "The poor and stressed always die first, and in greater numbers. They are also much more susceptible to non-infectious diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. When the aristocracy catches a cold, as it is said, the working class dies of pneumonia." - Jordan Peterson
- "You don’t get to choose not to pay a price, you only get to choose which price you pay." - Jordan Peterson
- "Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)." - Jordan Peterson
- "In the West, we have been withdrawing from our tradition – religion, and even nation-centered cultures, partly to decrease the danger of group conflict. But we are increasingly falling prey to the desperation of meaninglessness, and that is no improvement at all." - JordanPeter
- "The way that you make people resilient is by voluntarily exposing them to things that they are afraid of and that makes them uncomfortable." - Jordan Peterson
- "Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping." - Jordan Peterson
- "The secret to your existence is right in front of you, and it manifests itself as all those things you know you should do but you’re avoiding." - Jordan Peterson
- "The truth is something that burns, it burns off deadwood and people don’t like having their deadwood burnt off often because they’re 95% deadwood." - Jordan Peterson
- "Power is competence." - Jordan Peterson
That's all Jordan Peterson quotes compiled by Tripboba. Which one from those Jordan Peterson quotes inspires you the most?
Share your thought with us through the comment section below!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers