50+ Meaningful Hometown Quotes and Sayings to Cure Your HomesickAug 10, 2021 11:31 PM Hometown Quotes - Photo by Tiểu Bảo from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Leaving our hometown to fly higher is one of the best ways to getting out of the comfort zone. It may be a little bit hard at the beginning and need a little extra effort, but you will see the world at the border sight.
Are you missing your hometown right now? Then the following hometown quotes may be your cup of coffee. Here, Tripboba will share with you more than 50 meaningful hometown quotes to help you through your homesickness.
In the comment section below, you can share your own hometown quotes if there are any.
Let us check out the hometown quotes compiled by Tripboba first!
Quotes About Missing HometownHometown Quotes - Photo by Tiểu Bảo from Pixabay
- "There's a certain vibe in my hometown; Buffalo is a city that has no illusions." - John Rzeznik
- "Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home." - Edith Sitwell
- "Once I had put enough distance between myself and where I grew up, I started to see its beauty. I started to see it the way outsiders do - maybe because I had become an outsider." - Taylor Jenkins Reid
- "I am realizing this now more as I grow up: that I never really felt connected to locations. In some sense, I always kind of felt a little lost in that I never had any hometown pride. While I experience a lot of different places and experiences, I always felt a little detached." - Lauv
- "There's something that happens to you when you come back to your hometown." - Joseph Dougherty
- "When you finally go back to your old home, you find it wasn't the old home you missed but your childhood." - Sam Ewing
- "I consider myself a product of Alaska. The love and the debt that I feel to my home state, you always want your hometown to be the proudest of you." - Jewel
- "I love showcasing my talents - not only to my hometown fans and my own team but to the world." - LeBron James
- "My mother keeps me abreast of all the hometown things." - Faith Ford
- "Never do anything in life if you would be ashamed of seeing it printed on the front page of your hometown newspaper for your friends and family to see." - Warren Buffett
Hometown Quotes and SayingsHometown Quotes - Photo by Uwe Conrad from Pixabay
- "Everyone would like to play in their hometown, but right now I like Cincinnati, I like the way it's going. I'm happy." - Eric Davis
- "It's not necessary to go far and wide. I mean, you can really find exciting and inspiring things within your hometown." - Daryl Hannah
- "Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- "Towns change; they grow or diminish, but hometowns remain as we left them." - Jayne Anne Phillips
- "When I dig back through memory cells, I get one particularly distinctive feeling-and that's one of warmth, comfort, and well-being. For whatever else I may have had, or lost, or will find-I've still got a hometown. This, nobody's gonna take away from me." - Rod Serling
- "My inspiration is my hometown." - Thomas Jones
- "It’s always a little different, racing on your hometown track. It makes it more special." - Buddy Rice
- "We all have hometown appetites." - Clementine Paddleford
- "Keep going until your efforts start to make things better in your hometown." - Yoko Ono
- "Sometimes you film in your hometown, sometimes you go halfway across the world." - Jodelle Ferland
- "I think whenever we think of our hometowns, we tend to think of very specific people: with whom you rode on the school bus, who was the next-door neighbor you were playing with, who your girlfriend was. It's always something very specific." - Joyce Carol Oates
- "People are not homeless if they're sleeping in the streets of their own hometowns." - Dan Quayle
- "Hometown is like my quilts. Sometimes when you are in sweet dreams, you don't feel it's comfortable." - Yao Ming
Leaving Your Hometown QuotesHometown Quotes - Photo by Uwe Conrad from Pixabay
- "Leaving my hometown and my family was very hard." - Camille Moute
- "Painful though parting is, I bow to you as I see you off to distant clouds." - Emperor Saga
- "I never knew how easy it is to escape if you don’t mind leaving nearly everything behind." - Beth Revis
- "You see much more of your children once they leave home." - Lucille Ball
- "Leave home with a big, bright dream. Nurture it into a bigger, brighter reality." - Unknown
- "The sweetest part of leaving home is knowing, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you’ll always carry it with you." - Unknown
- "Once I was brave enough to leave home, I discovered splendid parts of me I had no clue existed. I, then, realized where they came from and hurried home." - Unknown
- "My home can get chaotic and make me want to leave, but when she’s threatened, I rise up like a mighty bear to defend her." - Unknown
- "When I ponder leaving home, I list each con and pro. When I compare them, I decide I’ll never, ever go." - Unknown
- "Leaving home is priceless because it illuminates for us the blessings of having one." - Unknown
- "Don’t be sad about leaving home. Build one of your own. Make someone else never want to roam." - Unknown
- "You may feel like home is the anchor in your storm, but leaving may well save you from drowning." - Unknown
- "I say leaving home is a grave mistake. No one can replicate mother’s black walnut cake." - Unknown
- "Felt like leaving but knew to stay. I’d only be sad if I went away." - Unknown
- "When my children left home, I thought my efforts at building a home had been a failure. Now, my grandchildren have shown me just what a success I really am." - Unknown
- "Once I left home, I finally understood how to define nostalgia." - Unknown
My Hometown Quotes
- "No matter what happens to me and my career in the future, Berlin is always going to be my hometown." - Alexandra Lara
- "I do love my hometown. It really forged who I am in a major way." - Dave Filoni
- "I never wore high heels in my hometown." - Liu Wen
- "In my hometown, there is a pub named after me - The Frome Flyer on Jenson Avenue. How cool is that?" - Jenson Button
- "In my hometown memories are fresh." - Adele
- "I don't like beating up people in my hometown. I like to go to their hometown, so they can see what they're all about." - Tank Abbott
- "In my hometown, the sky seemed endless . . . but there was nothing to see." - Ryohgo Narita
- "It's my hometown, but it's also a great town. There's a lot of stories here when you peel back the layer." - Joel Vetsch
- "It's been my belief that learning how to do something in your hometown is the most important thing." - Pete Seeger
- "You know, in my hometown of Hope, Arkansas, the three sacred heroes were Jesus, Elvis, and FDR, not necessarily in that order." - Mike Huckabee
- "I know guys in my hometown that drive by feel and sound." - Evel Knievel
- "I've always treated my city like some shoulder pads." - Drake
That's all hometown quotes compiled by Tripboba, now it's time to share yours!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers