Tripboba.com - Are you planning a romantic getaway with your significant other? Adventures teach us many important lessons because they push us to step outside of our comfort zones and explore the unknown. Adventures put our patience, love, dedication, and confidence to the test. These travel love quotes will inspire you!
If you're looking for travel love quotes, you've come to the right place. Below is a collection of short, humorous, and romantic travel love quotes. Tripboba has curated a list of some of the best travel love quotes for you. If you're searching for wedding vows inspiration or couple travel captions for Instagram, one of these travel love quotes could be just what you need!
Quotes About Travel and Love
Here are several best travel love quotes that will inspire you!
- “Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost together.”
- “And if travel is like love, it is, in the end, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end.” – Pico Iyer
- “Couples who travel together stay together.”
- “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll
- “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.”
- “We are the luckiest people in the world. How many couples get to travel together and spend quality time like we do?” – Lindsey Gormley
- “I want to travel the world with you, go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy.”
- “I’m in love with you and with the world.”
- “Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we’ll go. And here’s to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you.” – John Green
- “Kiss my lips and let’s run away together.”
- “And we will travel together and just be in love forever.”
- “I just want to hold your hand and wander the streets with you.”
- “Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?” – Walt Whitman
- “Escape and breathe the air of new places together.”
- “I don’t want to be tied down to someone. I want to be set free with someone.”
- “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you.” –E. Grin
- “Find someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.”
- “You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.”