50 Quotes About Strength to Get Through Hard Times!Feb 06, 2021 02:30 PM Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Underestimating others, we often tend to overestimate what we are capable of. While doing great at calculation, the human mind is not very good at predicting potential. We will most likely find it outside ourselves when we need to find strength.
In every obstacle we face, there is courage and hope to be found. It can help us get through our collective and personal hard times as well as moments of comfort through words, sayings, and quotes about finding inner strength and overcoming adversity.
The following quotes will show you how to cope with our life problems. To endure difficulty, you will know that it is our mindset and attitude to find a strength to guide us. It is a fact that many of us do not try to face actively; hard times are inevitable. We can grow as human beings and continue to push boundaries and experience a richer and more fulfilling life, but we realize that we can do it.
With these motivational quotes about strength, you will rise again and ready to face better days ahead. Here we go!
Quotes About Strength in Hard TimesPhoto by Ava Motive from Pexels
What can be found in every obstacle we face, there is courage and hope. It can help us get through our collective and personal hard times, moments of comfort through words, sayings, and quotes about finding inner strength and overcoming adversity.
Let these quotes about strength and courage recharge you and help you regain your inner strength when you need it most, whether you are writing a sympathy card, comforting someone, or just needing to be reminded that we can get through these difficult times.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” Duke Ellington
- “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
- “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” Leroy Satchel Paige
- “What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.” – Meryl Streep
- “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” – Doe Zantamata
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
- “Don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” – Michelle Obama
Quotes About Strength and Courage
- “Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.” – Elie Weisel
- “Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” – Misty Copeland
- “Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “We should always pray for help, but we should always listen for inspiration and impression to proceed in ways different from those we may have thought of.” – John H. Groberg
Short Quotes About StrengthPhoto by Keira Burton from Pexels
You can easily get inspired to take action by reading 1-2 lines of in-depth wisdom. Complicated, but motivation and inspiration are powerful, yet complex creatures. When you find yourself wrapped up in a whirlwind of joy it is sometimes very easy to get motivated.
Other times, you're stuck in a deadly spiral of procrastination and it's almost impossible to figure out how to motivate yourself. Overcoming adversity or adversity during difficult times, inspirational power quotes will help you.
- “Connecting with those you know love, like, and appreciate you restores the spirit and gives you energy to keep moving forward in this life.” – Deborah Day
- “He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity.” – William Samuel Johnson
- “The greatest joys in life are found not only in what we do and feel, but also in our quiet hopes and labors for others.” – Bryant McGill
- “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Hard times, when held with open hands and a tender heart, can prepare us for the future.” – Cindee Snider Re
Quotes About Hope and Strength
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it.” – William Hazlitt
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
Quotes About Strength and Moving Forward
- “Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength. That’s success.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.” – Seneca
- “Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.”– Norman Vincent Peale
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert Schuller
- “Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines.”– Robert Schuller
Inspirational Quotes About StrengthPhoto by Git Stephen Gitau from Pexels
"The world is cruel," some say. Where we ask ourselves, we all come to the point of life. What am I doing? Why do I have to suffer because of the cruelty of life, people, and the world? We try to find answers that seem difficult to understand, this is a time when we find no value in our mere existence.
From our faith, because life is a series of tests that will guide and shape you to be your best self, in times like this, it's always good to always look at the positive side of things and get more strength.
You have to be strong enough to handle all the failures in life - Failure is the secret to success, believe that in the end, you will get the success you deserve. Which will definitely help you rise up, here we compile an inspirational quote about strength.
- “When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F. Kennedy
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Iacocca
- “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Never give in. Never, never, never.” – Winston Churchill
- “This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure.” – Winston Churchill
- “Prosperity is not without many fears and disasters; and adversity is not without comforts and hopes.” – Francis Bacon
- “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – J.K. Rowling
Quotes About Faith and Strength
- “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
- “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.” – William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
- “Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent.” – Steve Martin
- “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!” – Yvonne Pierre
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness