Tripboba.com - Solitude is defined as a state or situation of being alone. Hopefully, these solitude quotes inspire you to enjoy the times you spend alone.
Quotes About Solitude
These are some solitude quotes that every introverted person will relate to.
1. “If you’re lonely when you’re alone, you’re in bad company.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
2. “My imagination functions much better when I don’t have to speak to people.” – Patricia Highsmith
3. “I was happiest to be alone; for it was then I was most aware of what I possessed.” – Roman Payne
4. “You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts.” – Khalil Gibran
5. “When we’re alone, we’re free from obligations, we don’t need to put on a show, and we can hear our own thoughts.” – Tamim Ansary
6. “One travels more usefully when they travel alone because they reflect more.” – Thomas Jefferson
7. “I need space from the world who is filled with millions of mouths that talk too much but never have anything to say.” – Kaitlin Foster
8. “How can you hear your soul if everyone is talking?” – Mary Doria Russell
9. “In yourself right now is all the place you’ve got.” – Flannery O’Connor
10. “For it is in your power to retire into yourself whenever you choose.” – Marcus Aurelius
11. “Solitude is good for great minds but bad for small ones.” – Victor Hugo
12. “I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.” – Hunter S. Thompson
13. “It is difficult to find happiness within oneself, but it is impossible to find it anywhere else.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
14. “Whoever attaches a lot of value to the opinions of others pays them too much honor.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
15. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne
Which one of those solitude quotes is most relatable for you?