Tripboba.com - Here some John Wick quotes from the second film John Wick: Chapter 2.
- Bowery King: "He's offered seven million dollars for your life. Seven million dollars is a lot of money, Mr. Wick."
John Wick: "So I guess you have a choice. You want a war? Or do you wanna just give me a gun?"
Bowery King: "Somebody, please! Get this man a gun!”
- Bowery King: "John Wick, you're not very good at retiring."
John Wick: "I'm working on it.”
“You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground. Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do? He had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it. But you, Signor D'Antonio... took it away from him.” - Winston
“A gift from the boogeyman. Perfect for every occasion.” - Bowery King
“I can assure you that the stories you hear about John Wick, if nothing else, have been watered down.” - Abram
"No. Not at all. You killed my ward. Someone I was close to. An eye for an eye, John. You know how it goes." - Cassian
“I am all-seeing, and I am all-knowing.” - Bowery King
"That’s downright upright of you, Mr. Wick." – Bowery King
- Cassian: "I’ll make it quick. I promise."
John Wick: "I appreciate that. I’ll try and do the same."
- Winston: "What have you done?"
John Wick: "Finished it."
- "John Wick. The man. The myth." - Bowery King