50 Top Tony Soprano Quotes to Read and Get Inspired By!Aug 04, 2021 10:52 PM Tony Soprano Quotes - Photo by Diariocritico de Venezuela from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Get ready to welcome to best of the best selections of Tony Soprano quotes that you can check down below. Tony Soprano is one of the characters that appeared on American TV series entitled "The Sopranos". This drama series was aired through the HBO channel in 1999 - 2007. The character of Tony Soprano itself is portrayed by James Gandolfini.
Even though the drama was aired a long time ago, we still can look back and check the collections of quotes. There are so many to see and learn from this television drama series. Come and join us on the awesome journey to find the best of the best collections of Tony Soprano quotes now!
Please stay tuned to the very end of this article if you want to know the best of the best selections of Tony Soprano quotes. In this article, Tripboba has curated the best 50 of Tony Soprano quotes that you should never miss. Without any further delay, let's get this article on Tony Soprano quotes collections started!
Tony Soprano Best Quotes
Go through the selections of Tony Soprano quotes down below and see if there is a line that you like! Stick around to the very end of this article to unveil all the awesome list of Tony Soprano quotes with us!
- "You're only religious when it suits you." - Tony Soprano
- "It's good to be in something from the ground floor. I came too late for that and I know. But lately, I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end. The best is over." - Tony Soprano
- "Those who want respect, give respect." - Tony Soprano
- "I don’t care how close you are, in the end, your friends are gonna let you down. Family: they’re the only ones you can depend on." - Tony Soprano
- "I like people who don't need everyone to like them." - Tony Soprano
- "I won’t pay. I know too much about extortion." - Tony Soprano
- "A wrong decision is better than indecision." - Tony Soprano
- "Buy land, 'cause God ain't making any more of it." - Tony Soprano
- "If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them." - Tony Soprano
- "Sometimes it's important to give people the illusion of being in control." - Tony Soprano
- "Even a broken clock is right twice a day." - Tony Soprano
- "The things I take pleasure in, I can't do." - Tony Soprano
- "Someday soon, you're gonna have families of your own and if you're lucky, you'll remember the little moments like this, that we're good." - Tony Soprano
- "All due respect, you got no idea what it’s like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end, you're completely alone with it all." - Tony Soprano
- "We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell." - Tony Soprano
Famous Tony Soprano QuotesTony Soprano Quotes - Photo by Diariocritico de Venezuela from Flickr
You may also like this excellent list of famous Tony Soprano quotes that have been hand-picked by Tripboba down below. Check out the selections of Tony Soprano quotes here and don't forget to take one, two, or more that you like with you!
- "You know, you got a reputation for immaturity, and it's not gonna be improved by not paying the tributes the acting boss demands of you." - Tony Soprano
- "Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano
- "I haven’t been able to tell anybody this. I’m f-king relieved." - Tony Soprano
- "I was proud to be Johnny Soprano's kid. When he beat the shit out of that guy, I went to the class, I told them how tough my father was." - Tony Soprano
- "You bottomed out." - Tony Soprano
- "I think it's time for you to start to seriously consider salads." - Tony Soprano
- "Why don’t you have an f-king drink, will you? Because you’re driving everyone crazy with this sh-t!" - Tony Soprano
- "This isn’t painful. Getting shot is painful. Getting stabbed in the ribs is painful. This … isn’t painful. It’s empty. Dead." - Tony Soprano
- "Don't start talkin' ta me about legitimate business. What about chemical companies? Dumpin' all that shit into the rivers and they get all these deformed babies poppin' all over the place." - Tony Soprano
- "Bad for the grass! Bad for the grass!" - Tony Soprano
- "I'm in the waste management business. Everybody immediately assumes you're mobbed up. It's a stereotype, and it's offensive." - Tony Soprano
- "Waste management consultant." - Tony Soprano
Funny Tony Soprano Quotes
- "You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?" - Tony Soprano
- "Nostradamus and Notre Dame. It’s two different things completely." - Tony Soprano
- "Ma, I’ll never understand that. The phone is an auditory thing, dark is an eye thing. I can understand not going out after dark. You get jumped in the shadows, whatever, but not answering the phone after dark?" - Tony Soprano
- "I wipe my a** with your feelings." - Tony Soprano
- "Well, when you’re married, you’ll understand the importance of fresh produce." - Tony Soprano
- "What do I mean? I mean get off my car before you flip it over." - Tony Soprano
- "A grown man made a wager. He lost. He made another one – he lost again. End of story." - Tony Soprano
- "My father was in it. My uncle was in it. Maybe I was too lazy to think for myself." - Tony Soprano
- "It’s almost time for turkey sandwiches!" - Tony Soprano
- "I’m like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to sh*t." - Tony Soprano
- "Now think about it. Why would people who eat with sticks invent something you need a fork to eat?" - Tony Soprano
List Tony Soprano QuotesTony Soprano Quotes - Photo by mezclaconfusa from Flickr
Here comes more of Tony Soprano quotes collections that you can look at. Take a look at the selections of Tony Soprano quotes down below and pick your favorites!
- "‘Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation." - Tony Soprano
- "There’s nothing more useless than a loaded gun." - Tony Soprano
- "It’s war. Soldiers kill other soldiers. We’re in a situation where everyone involved knows the stakes and if you are going to accept those stakes, you’ve got to do certain things. It’s business." - Tony Soprano
- "I find I have to be the sad clown: laughing on the outside, crying on the inside." - Tony Soprano
- "What use is an unloaded gun?" - Tony Soprano
- "What kind of person can I be, where his own mother wants him dead?" - Tony Soprano
- "He’s gonna leave the house. On a piece of plywood if necessary, but he’s gonna leave the house." - Tony Soprano
- "Blood. You’re going to lead this family into the 21st century." - Tony Soprano
- "I went ahead and ordered some for the table." - Tony Soprano
- "They say every day’s a gift, but why does it have to be a pair of socks?" - Tony Soprano
- "Oh, poor baby. What do you want, a Whitman’s Sampler?" - Tony Soprano
Those are all the quality collections of Tony Soprano quotes that you should never miss! Tripboba hopes this article on Tony Soprano quotes selections could be useful for you. Keep your eyes only at Tripboba to get to know the more awesome list of quotes, messages, proverbs, and many more.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness