50+ Walking Quotes to Inspire and Give Courage to Move OnAug 03, 2021 07:30 PM Photo by Andrea Piacquadio on Pexels
Tripboba.com - Your happiness is important and you have the right to be loved and cared for.
With these walking quotes, we hope you will be inspired and have the courage to move on from unhealthy relationships or any other uncomfortable situation and do what is feels right for yourself!
Here you will find the selection of walking quotes post that covers walking away quotes, walking alone quotes, and more! Are you ready to read all of these walking quotes?
Scroll down to discover all about walking quotes!
Walking Away Quotes
Here is the first collection of walking quotes to enlighten you!
- “It’s better to walk away than to tolerate nonsense.”
- “Walking away takes more strength than retaliation.”
- “I truly loved you, but now I’m walking away.”- Jonny Lang
- “Most of us need something not to walk away from.”- Josh Stern
- “There are moments when you have to just walk away and cry.”- Lou Angeli
- “Learning to walk away is hard but staying to suffer is harder.”- Mariel Avila
- “One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.”
- “When there is nothing left to say, lift your head up high, smile, and walk away.”
- “If they don’t chase you when you walk away… Keep walking!”- Nitya Prakash
- “Don’t take me for granted because unlike others…I am not afraid to walk away.”
- “It’s better to let someone walk away from you than to let them walk all over you.”
- “You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person.”- Hillary Clinton
- “How’d you manage to walk away unscarred? I’m covered in scars.”- Bryan Fuller
- “If you start to miss me, remember….I didn’t walk away, you’re the one who let me go…”
- “Walking away from the false is the same as heading toward what is true.”- Guy Finley
- “You can’t blame someone for walking away if you didn’t do anything to make them stay.” - unknown
- “I am good at walking away. Rejection teaches you how to reject.”- Jeanette Winterson
Quotes About WalkingPhoto by Andrea Piacquadio on Pexels
Keep reading for more walking quotes!
- “I love walking because it clears your mind, enriches the soul, takes away stress, and opens up your eyes to a whole new world .” – Claudette Dudley
- “Travel brings power and loves back into your life.”- Rumi
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Elliot
- “There was nowhere to go but everywhere.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R Tolkien
- “It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
- “Walking brings me back to myself.” – Laurette Mortimer
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman V. Peale
- “A year from now, you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “There’s a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.” – Leonard Cohen
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
Walking Alone QuotesPhoto by Josh Sorenson on Pexels
- “Don't be scared to walk alone. Don't be scared to like it.” – John Mayer
- “It's better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.” – Diane Grant
- “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” – Albert Einstein
- “Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
- “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
- “...walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I love walking in the woods, on the trails, along the beaches. I love being part of nature. I love walking alone. It is therapy. One needs to be alone, to recharge one's batteries.” – Grace Kelly
- “Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone then coming back alone is what is difficult.” – Faraaz Kazi
- “Most often, walking alone with my shadow is how I find my answer, the result of gathering together all agreeable parties.” – Robert Breault
- “Some times I need to apologize, sometimes I need to admit that I ain't right, sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut, or only say hello, sometimes I still feel I'm walking alone.” – Billie Joe Armstrong
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “She had become accustomed to being lonely. She was used to walking alone and to being considered 'different.' She did not suffer too much.” – Betty Smith
- “The art of walking is at once suggestive of the dignity of man. Progressive motion alone implies power, but in almost every other instance it seems a power gained at the expense of self-possession.” – Henry Theodore Tuckerman
- “The true Christian can nurture a trustful optimism, because he is certain of not walking alone. In sending us Jesus, the eternal Son made man, God has drawn near to each of us. In Christ he has become our travelling companion.” – Pope John Paul II
- “Much unhappiness comes from walking alone. When there are several, it's somewhat different. I must get into the habit of listening to others, for what the others say concerns me, too.” – Alfred Doblin
- “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually believe that I said this.” – Albert Einstein
So, that's all about walking quotes Tripboba has managed to collect. Stay tuned only at Tripboba more collection of quotes, wishes, and messages!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers