50 Narnia Quotes from the Novels and Movies, You Will Love Them!Jul 29, 2021 09:00 PM Narnia Quotes - Photo by imdb.com
Tripboba.com - The Chronicles of Narnia is a popular series of seven fantasy novels by C. S. Lewis which have also been adapted into film series and enjoyed widely around the world.
If you’ve been a fan of the franchise, then you’d absolutely love the Narnia quotes down below.
In this segment, Tripboba will share with you some of the best Narnia quotes taken from either the novels and the movies. Be sure to keep the ball rolling and pick your most favorite Narnia quotes!
Best Narnia quotes
- "Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia."
- "Peter did not feel very brave; indeed, he felt he was going to be sick. But that made no difference to what he had to do."
- "I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion"...'Safe?' said Mr Beaver ...'Who said anything about safe?' Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you."
- "I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now."
- "'Aslan is a lion- the Lion, the great Lion.' 'Ooh' said Susan. 'I'd thought he was a man. Is he-quite safe?'"
- "When she sinks, I shall swim east with my four paws. And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan’s country, or shot over the edge of the world in some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise and Peepiceek will be head of the talking mice in Narnia."
- "'We shall meet soon again.' 'Please, Aslan', said Lucy, 'what do you call soon?' 'I call all times soon', said Aslan; and instantly he was vanished away."
The Chronicles of Narnia quotes
- "But very quickly they all became grave again: for, as you know, there is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes."
- "One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again."
- "But, first, remember, remember, remember the signs. Say them to yourself when you wake in the morning and when you lie down at night, and when you wake in the middle of the night."
- "That would be nothing, nothing at all. Would it not be better to be dead than to have this horrible fear that Aslan has come and is not like the Aslan we have believed in and longed for?"
- "Remember the signs and believe the signs. Nothing else matters."
- "She remembered, as every sensible person does, that you should never shut yourself up in a wardrobe."
- "It is as hard to explain how this sunlit land was different from the old Narnia as it would be to tell you how the fruits of that country taste."
- "Even I never dreamed of Magic like this!"
Aslan Narnia quotes
- "You have listened to fears, Child … Come, let me breathe on you. Forget them. Are you brave again?" - 'Prince Caspian', 1951
- "But do not be cast down … Evil will come of that evil, but it is still a long way off, and I will see to it that the worst falls upon myself." - 'The Magician's Nephew', 1955
- "I shall be telling you all the time … But I will not tell you how long or short the way will be; only that it lies across a river. But do not fear that, for I am the great Bridge Builder." - 'The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader', 1952
- "This world is bursting with life for these few days because the song with which I called it into life still hangs in the air and rumbles in the ground." - 'The Magician's Nephew', 1955
- "You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve … And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; Be content." - 'Prince Caspian', 1951
- "But length of days with an evil heart is only length of misery and already she begins to know it. All get what they want; they do not always like it." - 'The Magician's Nephew', 1955
- "Let us take such order that for many hundred years yet this shall be a merry land in a merry world. And as Adam's race has done the harm, Adam's race shall help to heal it." - 'The Magician's Nephew', 1955
- "To know what would have happened, child? … No. Nobody is ever told that." - 'Prince Caspian', 1951
- "Courage, dear heart." - 'The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader', 1952
- "My son, my son … I know. Grief is great. Only you and I in this land know that yet....Let us be good to one another." - 'The Magician's Nephew', 1955
- "You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are." - 'Prince Caspian', 1951
Quotes from Narnia The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe
- “I hope no one who reads this book has been quite as miserable as Susan and Lucy were that night; but if you have been - if you've been up all night and cried till you have no more tears left in you - you will know that there comes in the end a sort of quietness. You feel as if nothing is ever going to happen again.”
- “Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”
- “Once a King in Narnia, always a King in Narnia. But don't go trying to use the same route twice. Indeed, don't try to get there at all. It'll happen when you're not looking for it. And don't talk too much about it even among yourselves. And don't mention it to anyone else unless you find that they've had adventures of the same sort themselves. What's that? How will you know? Oh, you'll know all right. Odd things, they say-even their looks-will let the secret out. Keep your eyes open. Bless me, what do they teach them at these schools." -The Professor”
- “He'll be coming and going" he had said. "One day you'll see him and another you won't. He doesn't like being tied down--and of course he has other countries to attend to. It's quite all right. He'll often drop in. Only you mustn't press him. He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion.”
- “To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. And to the clear northern skies, I give you King Peter the Magnificent. Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens.”
- “All shall be done, but it may be harder than you think.”
- “Always winter but never Christmas.”
- “She did not shut it properly because she knew that it is very silly to shut oneself into a wardrobe, even if it is not a magic one.”
- “If ever they remembered their life in this world it was as one remembers a dream.”
- “And so for a time it looked as if all the adventures were coming to an end; but that was not to be.”
- “In our adversity, God shouts to us.”
The Last Battle Narnia quotes
- “I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now...Come further up, come further in!”
- “But courage, child: we are all between the paws of the true Aslan.”
- “The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended: this is the morning.”
- “They have chosen cunning instead of belief. Their prison is only in their minds, yet they are in that prison; and so afraid of being taken in that they cannot be taken out.”
- “All their life in this world and all their adventures had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.”
- “I have been wandering to find him and my happiness is so great that it even weakens me like a wound. And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me Beloved, me who am but as a dog.”
- “One always feel better when one has made up one's mind.”
- “Yes,” said Queen Lucy. “In our world too, a stable once had something inside it that was bigger than our whole world.”
- “People shouldn't call for demons unless they really mean what they say.”
- “For all find what they truly seek.”
- “I’d rather be killed fighting for Narnia than grow old and stupid at home and perhaps go about in a bath-chair and then die in the end just the same.”
- “Has not one of the poets said that a noble friend is the best gift and a noble enemy the next best?”
- “I believe it all. If I seem not to, it is only that my joy is too great to let my belief settle itself.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness