54 Be Yourself Quotes That Will Give You Strength!Feb 24, 2021 09:08 PM Be Yourself Quotes - Photo by Free-Photos from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Everything will be alright! Just be yourself and don't be so hard on yourself. You deserved to be happy! If you are searching for inspirational be yourself quotes, you have come to the right page. Tripboba will share with you the best be yourself quotes to make you love yourself more! Let's check it out!
Be True to Yourself Quotes
If you need some motivation through words, maybe you can read these be yourself quotes below!
- "Nothing can be more hurtful to your heart than betraying yourself."― Roy T. Bennett
- "When you fight yourself to discover the real you, there is only one winner."― Stephen Richards
- "You hold the universe in you. You hold the galaxies. Dig deeper. Find them."― Twinkle Sharma
- "Just be you. I'll be me. And we'll meet somewhere in the middle."― Claire Cullen, Alpha Bound
- "She wore her vulnerability like red lipstick, with nothing else."― Jacqueline Simon Gunn
- "Be you, be true to your word, don't sell yourself short and don't waste your life worrying."― Sam Owen, 500 Relationships And Life Quotes: Bite-Sized Advice For Busy People.
- "You can't hide who you are, it will only cause you pain."― Claire Cullen, Bound by Fate
- "It takes tremendous courage, to be honest, and true to yourself."― Debasish Mridha
- "Always be true to yourself; you matter the most."― Debasish Mridha
- "Real always works."― Oli Anderson, Shadow Life: Freedom from Bullshit in an Unreal World
- "The difference between the English and the rest of mankind is that the English have long known the truth about themselves — which makes them always able to evade it discreetly, to slip around it."― Romain Gary
- "Anybody who listens to their intuition risk at times making other people disappointed or even pissed off because you're not tending to what they want from you but instead to what feels right for you."― Maria Erving
- "Your ideal Life is your real Life. Be true to yourself and honor your preferences."― Maria Erving
- "Live the beautiful, authentic truth inside your heart."― Amy Leigh Mercree
- "Be true to yourself to reveal your own unique beauties, feelings, and perceptions."― Debasish Mridha
- "I am Me! & there's No Filter to that!"― Somya Kedia
- "What will a man gain by winning the whole world, at the cost of his true self?"― Jesus
Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes To Be YourselfBe Yourself Quotes - Photo by SUZANNE RAGA from timefloss.com
Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American essayist, lecturer, philosopher, and poet who led the transcendentalist movement of the mid-19th century. Here, you can discover his wise words to this be yourself quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself. Be true to the highest within your soul and then allow yourself to be governed by no customs or conventionality is or arbitrary man-made rules that are not founded on principle."Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "I will not hide my tastes or aversions. I will so trust that what is deep is holy, that I will do strongly before the sun and moon whatever only rejoices me, and the heart appoints." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self. There is something which you can do better than another. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for."Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "All the mistakes I make arise from forsaking my own station and trying to see the object from another person's point of view." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "He who travels in search of something which he has not got travels away from himself and grows old even in youth among old things." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "If the single man plants himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "I will do strongly before the sun and moon whatever only rejoices me and the heart points." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don't Be So hard on Yourself Quotes.Be Yourself Quotes - Photo by silviarita from Pixabay
Looking for inspirational be yourself quotes? You can scroll it down to this be yourself sections. Find what's your favorite one!
- "Don't be so hard on yourself. Be perfectly okay with being who YOU are. Fully embrace yourself, flaws and all. Love yourself right where you are. Strive to do better, but don't beat yourself up for every shortcoming that you may have. Be brave in your journey! Hold your head up high, and keep moving forward." ― Stephanie Lahart.
- "You're so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your Life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that wisened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this." Unknown
- "Don't be so hard on yourself. Be a little harder on yourself. Learn from your experiences. Don't dwell on things. Get on with your Life." Cathy Moriarty
- "Don't take anything for granted. If you don't believe in yourself, Nobody else will. Have a little more confidence." Cathy Moriarty
Be Kind to Yourself Quotes
Be kind to yourself and be proud of everything that you do! Keep scrolling to this be yourself quotes below!
- "Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind, and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love." ― Becca Lee.
- "Be nice to yourself... It's hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time." ― Christine Arylo.
- "Working hard is not a waste of time, but a state of mind. Keep pushing your limits until you reach the edge. Then be kind and rewind." ― Ana Claudia Antunes, A-Z of Happiness: Tips for Living and Breaking Through the Chain that Separates You from Getting That Dream Job.
- "Go above and beyond for yourself! You do it for family, friends, and colleagues, but don't forget about YOU. It's important to include yourself… You are worthy of your own Kindness, too!"― Stephanie Lahart.
- "We are nice, but we're broken."― Mitta Xinindlu
- "Be patient with yourself; trust in the Universe; find mentors; know that you can achieve whatever you set out to do."― Diane L. Dunton, Living, Learning, Healing: Inspirational Stories from the Heart
- "Life is determined to introduce you to your true self. Be kind."― Richelle E. Goodrich, Being Bold: Quotes, Poetry, & Motivations for Every Day of the Year
- "When you look in the mirror, smile at your own kindness."― Richelle E. Goodrich, Being Bold: Quotes, Poetry, & Motivations for Every Day of the Year
- "Kindness is in vogue. Be kind to yourself."― Wesam Fawzi
Just Be Yourself QuotesBe Yourself Quotes - Photo by Melk Hagelslag from Pixabay
Be perfectly okay with being who YOU are. With these be yourself quotes, you can love yourself first and right where you are!
- "Stop wearing that mask that is trying to be a match for everybody, and realize that you have to have more of a 1s and 10s model. A 1s and 10s model means that if you want to be a 10 for somebody you have to risk being a 1 for somebody else. [...] You wanna express who you really are."― Steve Pavlina
- "Nobody asks anybody to be somebody. Man for himself and be yourself, buddy!"― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut
- "Make your own way, by being yourself."― Germany Kent
- "You don't have to be like everyone else; just be yourself and be unique, and you will do great things."― Emmanuel Apes
- "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."― Oscar Wilde
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."― Bernard M. Baruch
- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."― Marilyn Monroe
- "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them."― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
- "Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness."― Allen Ginsberg
- "Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think."― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- "A girl should be two things: who and what she wants."― Coco Chanel, The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World's Most Elegant Woman
- "Don't compromise yourself - you're all you have." ― John Grisham, The Rainmaker.
- "To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are." ― Roy T. Bennett.
That's all. Hope you can be motivated with these favorite be yourself quotes above!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness