55+ Avatar Quotes from "The Last Airbender" that You Should Know!Jul 19, 2021 10:41 PM Avatar Quotes - Photo by Lost in the spirit world from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Avatar: The Last Airbender or well known as Avatar: The Legend of Aang is an American animated television series produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios.
In this article, you will see the following Avatar quotes including some quotes from the famous character from Avatar: The Last Airbender, such as Uncle Iroh, Roku, and Mai.
Let's check it out in the following article as Tripboba has compiled below!
Avatar Airbender Quotes
Here are some of the best Avatar quotes special "Avatar Airbender" that you can copy-paste.
- ”Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.” —Iroh, Episode 2.14 “City of Walls Secrets”
- “I’m angry at myself!” —Zuko, Episode 3.05 “The Beach”
- “Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.” —Iroh, Episode 2.09 “Bitter Work”
- “It’s easy to do nothing, it’s hard to forgive.” —Aang, Episode 3.16 “The Southern Raiders”
- “Sometimes life is like this tunnel. You can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place.” —Iroh, Episode 2.20 “The Crossroads of Destiny”
- “It’s the quenchiest!” —Sokka, Episode 2.11 “The Desert”
- “You take one step backward, one slip-up, give me one reason to think you might hurt Aang, and you won’t have to worry about your destiny anymore; because I’ll make sure your destiny ends, right then and there, permanently.” —Katara, Episode 3.12 “The Western Air Temple”
- “You miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you” —Mai, Episode 3.15, “The Boiling Rock: Part 2”
- “Step aside, filth.” —Zuko, Episode 1.15, “Bato of the Water Tribe”
- “My first girlfriend turned into the moon.” —Sokka, Episode 3.14 “The Boiling Rock Part 1”
Avatar Roku QuotesAvatar Quotes - Photo by AvatarSuperFan from Flickr
Roku was the Fire Nation-born Avatar quickly succeeding Avatar Kyoshi and going before Avatar Aang.
Roku's memory filled in as a directing power for Aang all through his journey to end the Hundred Year War.
Now, scroll down to get nostalgic with Avatar quotes special Roku!
- "If The World Is To Survive, You Must Do It By Summer's End."
- "I Have Mastered The Elements A Thousand Times In A Thousand Lifetimes."
- "I Offer You This Wisdom, Aang: You Must Be Decisive."
- "Do Not Be Too Hard On Yourself."
- "Make Sense Of Our Past, Aang. And You Will Bring Peace, And Restore Balance To The World."
- "It Was Bitter Work But The Results Were Worth It."
- "Love Is Hard When You Are Young."
- "When Love Is Real, It Finds A Way."
- "Some Friendships Are So Strong, They Can Even Transcend Lifetimes."
- "I Am A Part Of You."
Avatar Quotes Iroh
In this part, you will see the following Avatar quotes special Iroh. Do you know who Iroh is? Iroh or uncle Iroh is well known from his ability to breathe fire and his claims of "slaying" the last dragon earned him the honorary title "The Dragon of the West."
- "There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what you want from your life."
- "Be careful what you wish for. Admiral. History is not always kind to its subjects."
- "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again."
- "Sometimes, the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else."
- "Good times become good memories, but bad times make good lessons."
- "It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor."
- "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places."
- "It's time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big question: Who are you and what do you want?."
- "Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights."
- "Hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
- "Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel."
- "Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out."
- "While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing."
- "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."
- "Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."
Avatar Quotes the Last AirbenderAvatar Quotes - Photo by Christopher Wheeler from Flickr
Here are the other Avatar quotes from the Last Airbender that you can share on your social media.
- "I've seen enough of Ba Sing Sei. And I can't even see!"-Toph Bei Fong, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "No, it's not. It's easy to do nothing... but it's hard to forgive."-Prince Zuko, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving... you will come to a better place."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "You need to find someone who waits and listens before striking."-King Bumi, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- “Sorry Warden, you’re my prisoner now.” —Suki, Episode 3.15 “The Boiling Rock Part 2”
- “I’m sorry Appa.” —Toph, Episode 2.10 “The Library”
- “You sound like my nephew, always thinking you need to do things on your own without anyone’s support. There is nothing wrong with letting the people who love you help you.” —Iroh, Episode 2.08, “The Chase”
- “My cabbages!!” —The Cabbage Merchant, Episode 2.12 “Journey to Ba Sing Se Part 1: The Serpents Pass”
- “But now you’re not letting yourself feel anything. I know sometimes it hurts more to hope and it hurts more to care. But you have to promise me that you won’t stop caring.” —Katara, Episode 2.12 “Journey to Ba Sing Se Part 1: The Serpent's Pass”
- “You can’t knock me down!” —Katara, Episode 1.18, “The Waterbending Master”
- “My own mother thought I was a monster… She was right of course, but it still hurt.” —Azula, Episode 3.05 “The Beach”
- ”[Roaring]” —Appa, Episode 2.16 “Appa’s Lost Days”
- “Alright hair, it’s time to face your doom!” —Azula, Episode 3.20, “Sozin’s Comet Part 3:Into the Inferno”
- “Little Soldier Boy Comes Marching Home.” —Iroh, Episode 2.15 “Tales of Ba Sing Se”
Mai Avatar Quotes
The last one is about Avatar quotes, especially from Mai. Mai itself is an antagonist who turned into a supporting character in Avatar. She is the daughter of a rich Fire Nation politician and an old friend of Ty Lee, Azula, and Zuko. Now, scroll down to the following list of Mai Avatar quotes below.
- "There Is No Fathoming The Depths Of My Hatred For This Place."
- "Please Tell Me You're Here To Kill Me."
- "She Can Shoot All The Lightning She Wants At Me, I'm Not Going Into That Wall Sludge Juice."
- "I Guess That Explains Why You Need Ten Boyfriends, Too."
- "Maybe Stupid Girls"
- "I Just Asked If You Were Cold. I Didn't Ask For Your Whole Life Story."
- "I Don't Hate You."
- "Oh, Well, I'm Sorry I Can't Be As High-Strung And Crazy As The Rest Of You."
- "I Love Zuko More Than I Fear You".
- "My Uncle Pulled Some Strings. And It Doesn't Hurt When The New Fire Lord Is Your Boyfriend."
Thank you for reading all about the Avatar quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness