Avatar Roku QuotesJul 19, 2021 10:41 PM Avatar Quotes - Photo by AvatarSuperFan from Flickr
Roku was the Fire Nation-born Avatar quickly succeeding Avatar Kyoshi and going before Avatar Aang.
Roku's memory filled in as a directing power for Aang all through his journey to end the Hundred Year War.
Now, scroll down to get nostalgic with Avatar quotes special Roku!
- "If The World Is To Survive, You Must Do It By Summer's End."
- "I Have Mastered The Elements A Thousand Times In A Thousand Lifetimes."
- "I Offer You This Wisdom, Aang: You Must Be Decisive."
- "Do Not Be Too Hard On Yourself."
- "Make Sense Of Our Past, Aang. And You Will Bring Peace, And Restore Balance To The World."
- "It Was Bitter Work But The Results Were Worth It."
- "Love Is Hard When You Are Young."
- "When Love Is Real, It Finds A Way."
- "Some Friendships Are So Strong, They Can Even Transcend Lifetimes."
- "I Am A Part Of You."
Avatar Quotes Iroh
In this part, you will see the following Avatar quotes special Iroh. Do you know who Iroh is? Iroh or uncle Iroh is well known from his ability to breathe fire and his claims of "slaying" the last dragon earned him the honorary title "The Dragon of the West."
- "There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what you want from your life."
- "Be careful what you wish for. Admiral. History is not always kind to its subjects."
- "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again."
- "Sometimes, the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else."
- "Good times become good memories, but bad times make good lessons."
- "It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor."
- "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places."
- "It's time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big question: Who are you and what do you want?."
- "Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights."
- "Hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
- "Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel."
- "Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out."
- "While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing."
- "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."
- "Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."
- 3 Ways How to Find Lost AirPods by Using "Find My" and Via iCloud
- How to Make Yourself Throw Up Easily: 10 Ways to Help You Throw Up!
- Feeling Nauseous After Eating? Here's What You Need to Know!
- 20 Ladies On Twitter Shared Their Story About How Their Husband or Boyfriend Love Them So Much
- These 17 Dogs Refuse To Sleep Normally, The Results Are Hilarious