Avatar Quotes the Last AirbenderJul 19, 2021 10:41 PM Avatar Quotes - Photo by Christopher Wheeler from Flickr
Here are the other Avatar quotes from the Last Airbender that you can share on your social media.
- "I've seen enough of Ba Sing Sei. And I can't even see!"-Toph Bei Fong, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "No, it's not. It's easy to do nothing... but it's hard to forgive."-Prince Zuko, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving... you will come to a better place."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "You need to find someone who waits and listens before striking."-King Bumi, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."-Uncle Iroh, 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
- “Sorry Warden, you’re my prisoner now.” —Suki, Episode 3.15 “The Boiling Rock Part 2”
- “I’m sorry Appa.” —Toph, Episode 2.10 “The Library”
- “You sound like my nephew, always thinking you need to do things on your own without anyone’s support. There is nothing wrong with letting the people who love you help you.” —Iroh, Episode 2.08, “The Chase”
- “My cabbages!!” —The Cabbage Merchant, Episode 2.12 “Journey to Ba Sing Se Part 1: The Serpents Pass”
- “But now you’re not letting yourself feel anything. I know sometimes it hurts more to hope and it hurts more to care. But you have to promise me that you won’t stop caring.” —Katara, Episode 2.12 “Journey to Ba Sing Se Part 1: The Serpent's Pass”
- “You can’t knock me down!” —Katara, Episode 1.18, “The Waterbending Master”
- “My own mother thought I was a monster… She was right of course, but it still hurt.” —Azula, Episode 3.05 “The Beach”
- ”[Roaring]” —Appa, Episode 2.16 “Appa’s Lost Days”
- “Alright hair, it’s time to face your doom!” —Azula, Episode 3.20, “Sozin’s Comet Part 3:Into the Inferno”
- “Little Soldier Boy Comes Marching Home.” —Iroh, Episode 2.15 “Tales of Ba Sing Se”
Mai Avatar Quotes
The last one is about Avatar quotes, especially from Mai. Mai itself is an antagonist who turned into a supporting character in Avatar. She is the daughter of a rich Fire Nation politician and an old friend of Ty Lee, Azula, and Zuko. Now, scroll down to the following list of Mai Avatar quotes below.
- "There Is No Fathoming The Depths Of My Hatred For This Place."
- "Please Tell Me You're Here To Kill Me."
- "She Can Shoot All The Lightning She Wants At Me, I'm Not Going Into That Wall Sludge Juice."
- "I Guess That Explains Why You Need Ten Boyfriends, Too."
- "Maybe Stupid Girls"
- "I Just Asked If You Were Cold. I Didn't Ask For Your Whole Life Story."
- "I Don't Hate You."
- "Oh, Well, I'm Sorry I Can't Be As High-Strung And Crazy As The Rest Of You."
- "I Love Zuko More Than I Fear You".
- "My Uncle Pulled Some Strings. And It Doesn't Hurt When The New Fire Lord Is Your Boyfriend."
Thank you for reading all about the Avatar quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 3 Ways How to Find Lost AirPods by Using "Find My" and Via iCloud
- How to Make Yourself Throw Up Easily: 10 Ways to Help You Throw Up!
- Feeling Nauseous After Eating? Here's What You Need to Know!
- 20 Ladies On Twitter Shared Their Story About How Their Husband or Boyfriend Love Them So Much
- These 17 Dogs Refuse To Sleep Normally, The Results Are Hilarious