55 Best Anime Quotes You Will LoveAug 12, 2021 07:00 PM Best Anime Quotes - Photo by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Anime is something very close to most of us. We mostly grow up watching anime like Pokemon and Dragon Ball.
You will never get bored watching anime because the storyline is very unique and different from what we usually see in movies and tv shows. Not only that, the best part about anime is that it is not only entertaining but you will also learn a lot about life in a very interesting way. You will understand the true meaning of love, sacrifice, friendship, and other values of a good life.
Every anime has something new to offer in terms of storylines and characters. And the best part is that every anime has some amazing and best anime quotes we can highlight.
Therefore, Tripboba provides you 55 best anime quotes of all time. Let’s have a read!
Best Anime Quotes Ever
Here are some best anime quotes you will love. Enjoy!
- “If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future!” – Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- “All we can do is live until the day we die. Control what we can…and fly free.” – Deneil Young (Uchuu Kyoudai or Space Brothers) “Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a scar.” – Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- “We don’t have to know what tomorrow holds! That’s why we can live for everything we’re worth today!” – Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- “Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder.” – Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
- “People’s lives don’t end when they die, it ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it.” – Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- “When you give up, that’s when the game ends.” – Mitsuyoshi Anzai (Slam Dunk)
- “Giving up kills people. When people reject giving up… they finally win the right to transcend humanity.” – Alucard (Hellsing)
- “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato (Naruto)
- “Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away you’ll never get back.“ – Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Best Quotes from AnimeBest Anime Quotes - Photo by ryo taka from Pixabay
These best anime quotes will definitely touch your heart.
- “I’ll leave tomorrow’s problems to tomorrow’s me.” – Saitama (One-Punch Man)
- “Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.” – Seishuu Handa (Barakamon)
- “Being lonely is more painful then getting hurt.” – Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- “There’s no shame in falling down! True shame is to not stand up again!” – Shintarō Midorima (Kuroko’s Basketball)
- “Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?” – Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)
- “People become stronger because they have memories they can’t forget.” – Tsunade (Naruto)
- “If you wanna make people dream, you’ve gotta start by believing in that dream yourself!” – Seiya Kanie (Amagi Brilliant Park)
- “If you can’t do something, then don’t. Focus on what you can.” – Shiroe (Log Horizon)
- “Don’t be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.” – Clare (Claymore)
- “The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.” – Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Best Anime Quotes About Life
Below are the best anime quotes that are relatable for you.
- “As the living it is our responsibility to carry out the wishes of the ones who are gone.” – Akame (Akame Ga Kill)
- “Such an incredibly sad thing… Having a dream end.” – Akiho Senomiya (Robotic Notes)
- “That’s right… This world… is cruel. It hit me that living was like a miracle.” – Mikasa Ackerman (AOT)
- “It’s not like something is going to happen because I believe in it. Sometimes you end up worse off because you believe in something too much. There are times it’s tough to believe in something.” – Eureka (Eureka Seven)
- “Being angry consumes energy and makes me tired. So I’d rather apologize, even if I’m not at fault. Besides, we get along, and we both want to stay friends. Prolonging an awkward situation out of stubbornness is just silly.” – Tanaka (Tanaka-kun)
- “New experiences are what make life worth living.” – Leticia Draculea (Mondaji Tachi)
- “Even though everything is going to disappear, it isn’t supposed to be meaningless. It’s exactly because you know you’re going to part ways, that now and only now is your only chance.” – An Onoya (ReLife)
- “Don’t live your life making up excuses. The one making your choices is yourself.” – Mugen (Samurai Champloo)
- “People’s lives don’t belong to anyone. Anyone, except themselves. But people have a path. The path of how to use that life.” – Ei Sei (Kingdom)
- “Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.” – Nami (One Piece)
Best Anime Love QuotesBest Anime Quotes - Photo by ryo taka from Pixabay
Looking for some best anime quotes that talk about love? Look no further.
- “Love is simply an electrical bug in the human neural circuit." — Akasaka Ryuunosuke (My Pet Girl Sakurasou)
- "The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone… would be the moment you understand love." — Kenshin Himura (Samurai X)
- "If it’s possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it’s possible for that person to be healed by another." — Sohma Hatori (Fruits basket)
- "Love is like a mirror that reflects your bad side. Especially when it’s unrequited, you get envious, jealous, prejudiced, and resentful. You have to face all sorts of emotions, but there’s no reason to find that shameful." — Margery Daw (Shakugan No Shana)
- "Even If I lose this feeling, I’m sure that I’ll just fall in love with you all over again." — Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- “Once you fall in love, you really love that person through thick and thin." — Oka Chinami (Golden Time!)
- "I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have Kagome by my side." — Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
- "Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn’t ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it’s all so vexing." — Usui Takumi (Maid Sama!)
- "Love is never as simple as sharing the same path." — Khamsin (Shakugan No Shana)
- "I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you." — Naruto Uzumaki, (Naruto)
Best Anime Quotes of All Time
If you are in search of inspiration, here are the best anime quotes of all time to live by. Have a read.
- “It doesn’t do any good to pretend you can’t see what’s going on.” – Yuuya Mochizuki (Another)
- “A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee (Naruto)
- “Sometimes, people are just mean. Don’t fight mean with mean. Hold your head high.” – Hinata Miyake (A Place Further than the Universe)
- “To act is not necessarily compassion. True compassion sometimes comes from inaction.” – Hinata Miyake (A Place Further than the Universe)
- “When you hit the point of no return, that’s the moment it truly becomes a journey. If you can still turn back, it’s not really a journey.” – Hinata Miyake (A Place Further than the Universe)
- “Who decides limits? And based on what? You said you worked hard? Well, maybe you need to work a little harder. Is that really the limit of your strength? Could the you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, move forward.” – Saitama (One Punch Man)
- “Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of… Staying weak is !!“ – Fuegoleon Vermillion (Black Clover)
- “Reject common sense to make the impossible possible.” – Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- “If you really want to be strong… Stop caring about what your surrounding thinks of you!” – Saitama (One Punch Man)
- “A place where someone still thinks about you is a place you can call home.” – Jiraiya (Naruto)
- “A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships. Protection is important, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own.” – Jiraiya (Naruto)
- “Vision is not what your eyes see, but an image that your brain comprehends.” – Touko Aozaki (The Garden of Sinners / Kara no Kyōkai)
- “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.”– Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- “Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one’s heart.”– Mavis Vermillion (Fairy Tail)
- “Life comes at a cost. Wouldn’t it be arrogant to die before you’ve repaid that debt?” – Yuuji Kazami (The Fruit of Grisaia / Gurizaia no Kajitsu)
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness