55+ Best Long Distance Friendship Quotes To Share Your Best Friends Forever!Jun 05, 2021 11:57 PM Photo by Duy Pham from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Do you have best friends? Bet you do! Have you ever felt like you're never really good putting your gratitude for having them into words? Well, you're not alone! Everyone has their own way in expressing feelings or emotions. These long distance friendship quotes might help you to express your gratitude and happiness for having them.
Even though you guys are living in different places, miles away, there's always way to tell them. Long distance friendship quotes below surely will help you to express and tell them that they're your best friends. Let's check 'em out!
- "All days are nights to see till I see thee, and nights bright days when dreams do show thee me." – William Shakespeare
- "As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence." – Alcibiades
- "Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!" – Francis Kazinczy
- "Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven." – Tryon Edwards
- "Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world." – John Evelyn
- "I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night." – Bill Watterson
- "I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them." – Kate Ellison
- "If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden." – Claudia Grandi
- "If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever." – A. A. Milne
- "Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee." – John Green
- "Missing someone is the reverberating echo of everything beautiful about her her laugh, her song, her touch, her smell, the power of her words, and the constant shadow that lingers on as her perfect image in your memory." – Richelle E. Goodrich
- "No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less." – Jean De La Bruyere
- "That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway." – Pittacus Lore
- "The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?" – Nicholas Rowe
- "The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected." – Nicholas Sparks
- "There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect." – Michael Bassey Johnson
- "Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream. And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream." – George Linley
- "What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you." – Richard Wilbur
- "When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there." – Jayde Nicole
- "Your absence has gone through me, like thread through a needle, everything I do is stitched with its color." – W.S. Merwin
Cute Long Distance Friendship QuotesPhoto by Tiago Rosado from Unsplash
Long distance friendship quotes are the best way to express your feeling for your BFF. You have your feelings of missing them but you can't put it into words. These quotes should be your best way to tell them. Let's take a look!
- "I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)." – E.E. Cummings
- "I did three things today – miss you, miss you, and miss you."
- "I miss the fun we used to have together."
- "I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with."
- "I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more every day."
- "I miss you. I might not always show it, might not always tell people, but on the inside I miss you like crazy."
- "I only miss you when I’m breathing."
- "I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you."
- "If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you."
- "In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me."
- "Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart." – Kay Knudsen
- "Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart."
- "Missing someone doesn’t always mean you need to have them back in your life. Sometimes you just feel their absence in present." – Anurag Prakash Ray
- "Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is."
- "Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them."
- "My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you."
- "Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it." – Calla Quinn
- "Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore."
- "Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated." – Alphonse De Lamartine
- "They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you."
- "Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you."
- "When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you."
- "When you miss someone in your life, just close your eyes and think the things that you do when you are with each other." – Jeramae Panabia
- "Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell." – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- "You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart… I Miss You!"
Quotes About Long Distance Friendship
Having people who love you all the way is a good thing, especially when they are around. If they're not around you today, and you're missing them, you can send them these long distance friendship quotes to make it less hurt. Let's check it out!
- "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday."
- "Can miles truly separate you from friend? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?" – Richard Bach
- "Distance means so little when someone means so much." – Tom McNeal
- "Distance sometimes lets you know who is worth keeping, and who is worth letting go." – Lana Del Rey
- "Don’t measure the distance; measure my friendship."
- "I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance." – Steve Maraboli
- "I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together." – Donna Lynn Hope
- "I imagine a line, a white line, painted on the sand and on the ocean, from me to you." – Jonathan Safran Foe
- "I miss you. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you, best friend."
- "No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth." – Robert Southey
- "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes." – Henry David Thoreau
- "Ocean separates lands, not souls." – Munia Khan
- "The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so!" – Linda Roy
- "Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heat will never change." – Ting Stores
- "When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you." – LeBron James
Long Distance Friendship Quotes And SayingsPhoto by Felix Rostig from Unsplash
Having best friends miles way is the challenging feeling to face. When they are the only people who can understand you well, and you're needing them right now, there's no other way to reach 'em out but a call. Or, you can share them these long distance friendship quotes to embrace and strengthen each other. Let's take a look!
- "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." – Socrates
- "Close together or far apart; you’re forever in my heart." – Harry Styles
- "Definition of a long distance relationship: Inconveniently the most effective way to find out if you really love each other."
- "Distance is just a test of how far friendship can travel."
- "Distance means so little when someone means so much."
- "Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there."
- "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- "I miss you like an idiot misses the point."
- "I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends."
- "I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You’re my friend, you literally signed up for this."
- "If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go."
- "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart." – Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Never let your friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time."
- "No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together." – Lucy Aims
- "Ocean separates lands, not souls." – Munia Khan
- "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." – Elisabeth Foley
- "Want to learn how someone really handles stress? Put them in a long distance friendship and give them a slow internet connection."
- "We will always be friends ’til we’re old and senile…then we can be new friends."
- "You are my best friend, the one I spent so many hours with, the one I will always miss."
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness