55 Carrie Bradshaw Quotes from "Sex and the City" About Love, Life, and FriendshipJul 19, 2021 10:51 PM Carrie Bradshaw Quotes - Photo by Carine from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Carrie Bradshaw or Caroline Marie Bradshaw-Preston is the fictional narrator and lead character of the HBO sitcom/drama "Sex and the City".
On "Sex and the City" Carrie Bradshaw is a party girl, fashionista, and later freelance writer for Vogue.
To get to know Carrie Bradshaw, scroll down to the following list of Carrie Bradshaw quotes about love, life, and friendship as compiled by Tripboba below.
Let's check it out!
Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About Love
Here are some Carrie Bradshaw quotes that you can copy-paste.
- "I'm looking for love. Real love."
- "The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself."
- "Some love stories aren't epic novels, some are short stories."
- "I do have faith...faith that I would one day meet someone who would be sure that I was the one."
- "Don't forget to fall in love with yourself."
- "Friendship never goes out of style."
- "I love you so much my heart hurts. Is that what love is supposed to feel like? Like pain?."
- "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed."
- "If you love someone and you break up, where does the love go?."
- "It's hard to find people who will love you no matter what. I was lucky enough to find three of them."
Best Carrie Bradshaw QuotesCarrie Bradshaw Quotes - Photo by Vri14 from Flickr
Here is the other best Carrie Bradshaw quotes, make sure you write your favorite one!
- "Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with."
- "As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going."
- "Maybe the past is like an anchor, holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."
- "Maybe the best any of us can do is not to quit, play the hand we've been given, and accessorize the outfit we got."
- "Here's to the guys who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards that get to meet us."
- "After he left, I cried for a week. And then I realized I do have faith. Faith in myself. Faith that I would one day meet someone... who would be sure I was the one."
- "It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the second you stop looking for it."
- "I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it."
- "Eventually all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."
- "It wasn't logical. It was love."
- "I'm not afraid of heights. Have you seen my shoes?"
Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About New York
Carrie Bradshaw is also well known as someone who "lives for fashion," and has confessed to buying "Vogue" instead of dinner.
In this part, you will see Carrie Bradshaw's quotes about New York and Vogue!
- “In New York, you’re always looking for a job, apartment or a boyfriend.”
- “Year after year, twenty-something women come to New York in search of the two ‘L’s: Labels & Love.
- “When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more.”
- “Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future. This is known as Fashion Week…”
- Carrie: “New York Magazine says Brooklyn is the new Manhattan.”
- Miranda: “Yes, but whoever wrote that lives in Brooklyn.”
- “Men in their forties are like The New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle. Tricky, complicated, and you’re never really sure you’ve got the right answer.”
- “One of the best things about living in a city like New York is leaving it. My friend, Patience and her husband invited me out to the Hamptons for the weekend. Patience and Peter were the perfect married couple. They were fun, smart, and they looked like they fell out of a J. Crew catalog. If their house wasn’t right on the beach, I would’ve hated them.”
- “That’s another reason I love New York. Just like that, it can go from bad to cute.”
- “The most powerful woman in New York is not Tina Brown, or Diane Sawyer, or even Rosie O’Donnell. It’s the hostess at Balzac, which had overnight become the only restaurant that mattered.”
- “If Louis was right, and you only get one great love, New York may just be mine. And I can’t have nobody talking shit about my boyfriend."
- “So maybe it won’t look like you thought it would in high school, but it’s important to remember that love is possible. Anything is possible. This is New York.”
- “New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can’t get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. I'm too busy trying to get laid.”
- “I miss New York. Take me home.”
Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About LifeCarrie Bradshaw Quotes - Photo by email@example.com from Flickr
You can scroll down to the following Carrie Bradshaw quotes about life that will inspire you!
- “Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.”
- “Welcome to the age of un-innocence. No one has breakfast at Tiffany’s and no one has affairs to remember.”
- “After all, seasons change, so do cities; people come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.”
- “I’d like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan!”
- “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.”
- “I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!”
- “Somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us and understand us and kiss our three heads and make it all better.”
- “Maybe the best any of us can do is not to quit, play the hand we’ve been given, and accessorize the outfit we got.”
- “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
- “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.”
- “Some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.”
Famous Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About Fashion
Carrie Bradshaw is known for "lives for fashion" as we said previously. Now, you can see the following list of Carrie Bradshaw quotes about fashion.
- “A relationship is like couture — if it doesn’t fit perfectly, it’s a disaster.”
- “I like my money where I can see it: hanging in my closet.”
- “I figured we made a good match. I was adept at fashion; he was adept at politics. And really, what’s the difference? They’re both about recycling shop-worn ideas and making them seem fresh and inspiring.”
- “Sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more.”
- “We keep dresses we’ll never wear again, but we throw away our ex-boyfriends.”
- “Women come to New York for the two Ls: Labels and love.”
- “I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it.”
- “I have a style, and jeweled panties aren’t it.”
- “I couldn’t understand a word she was saying, but I felt I had in my possession all the Italian I’d ever need to know: Dolce, Dolce, Dolce.”
Thank you for visiting this page and reading all about Carrie Bradshaw quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness