Best Carrie Bradshaw QuotesJul 19, 2021 10:51 PM Carrie Bradshaw Quotes - Photo by Vri14 from Flickr
Here is the other best Carrie Bradshaw quotes, make sure you write your favorite one!
- "Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with."
- "As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going."
- "Maybe the past is like an anchor, holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."
- "Maybe the best any of us can do is not to quit, play the hand we've been given, and accessorize the outfit we got."
- "Here's to the guys who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards that get to meet us."
- "After he left, I cried for a week. And then I realized I do have faith. Faith in myself. Faith that I would one day meet someone... who would be sure I was the one."
- "It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the second you stop looking for it."
- "I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it."
- "Eventually all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."
- "It wasn't logical. It was love."
- "I'm not afraid of heights. Have you seen my shoes?"
Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About New York
Carrie Bradshaw is also well known as someone who "lives for fashion," and has confessed to buying "Vogue" instead of dinner.
In this part, you will see Carrie Bradshaw's quotes about New York and Vogue!
- “In New York, you’re always looking for a job, apartment or a boyfriend.”
- “Year after year, twenty-something women come to New York in search of the two ‘L’s: Labels & Love.
- “When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more.”
- “Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future. This is known as Fashion Week…”
- Carrie: “New York Magazine says Brooklyn is the new Manhattan.”
- Miranda: “Yes, but whoever wrote that lives in Brooklyn.”
- “Men in their forties are like The New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle. Tricky, complicated, and you’re never really sure you’ve got the right answer.”
- “One of the best things about living in a city like New York is leaving it. My friend, Patience and her husband invited me out to the Hamptons for the weekend. Patience and Peter were the perfect married couple. They were fun, smart, and they looked like they fell out of a J. Crew catalog. If their house wasn’t right on the beach, I would’ve hated them.”
- “That’s another reason I love New York. Just like that, it can go from bad to cute.”
- “The most powerful woman in New York is not Tina Brown, or Diane Sawyer, or even Rosie O’Donnell. It’s the hostess at Balzac, which had overnight become the only restaurant that mattered.”
- “If Louis was right, and you only get one great love, New York may just be mine. And I can’t have nobody talking shit about my boyfriend."
- “So maybe it won’t look like you thought it would in high school, but it’s important to remember that love is possible. Anything is possible. This is New York.”
- “New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can’t get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. I'm too busy trying to get laid.”
- “I miss New York. Take me home.”
- 3 Ways How to Find Lost AirPods by Using "Find My" and Via iCloud
- How to Make Yourself Throw Up Easily: 10 Ways to Help You Throw Up!
- Feeling Nauseous After Eating? Here's What You Need to Know!
- 20 Ladies On Twitter Shared Their Story About How Their Husband or Boyfriend Love Them So Much
- These 17 Dogs Refuse To Sleep Normally, The Results Are Hilarious