Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About LifeJul 19, 2021 10:51 PM Carrie Bradshaw Quotes - Photo by firstname.lastname@example.org from Flickr
You can scroll down to the following Carrie Bradshaw quotes about life that will inspire you!
- “Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.”
- “Welcome to the age of un-innocence. No one has breakfast at Tiffany’s and no one has affairs to remember.”
- “After all, seasons change, so do cities; people come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.”
- “I’d like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan!”
- “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.”
- “I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!”
- “Somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us and understand us and kiss our three heads and make it all better.”
- “Maybe the best any of us can do is not to quit, play the hand we’ve been given, and accessorize the outfit we got.”
- “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
- “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.”
- “Some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.”
Famous Carrie Bradshaw Quotes About Fashion
Carrie Bradshaw is known for "lives for fashion" as we said previously. Now, you can see the following list of Carrie Bradshaw quotes about fashion.
- “A relationship is like couture — if it doesn’t fit perfectly, it’s a disaster.”
- “I like my money where I can see it: hanging in my closet.”
- “I figured we made a good match. I was adept at fashion; he was adept at politics. And really, what’s the difference? They’re both about recycling shop-worn ideas and making them seem fresh and inspiring.”
- “Sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more.”
- “We keep dresses we’ll never wear again, but we throw away our ex-boyfriends.”
- “Women come to New York for the two Ls: Labels and love.”
- “I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it.”
- “I have a style, and jeweled panties aren’t it.”
- “I couldn’t understand a word she was saying, but I felt I had in my possession all the Italian I’d ever need to know: Dolce, Dolce, Dolce.”
Thank you for visiting this page and reading all about Carrie Bradshaw quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 3 Ways How to Find Lost AirPods by Using "Find My" and Via iCloud
- How to Make Yourself Throw Up Easily: 10 Ways to Help You Throw Up!
- Feeling Nauseous After Eating? Here's What You Need to Know!
- 20 Ladies On Twitter Shared Their Story About How Their Husband or Boyfriend Love Them So Much
- These 17 Dogs Refuse To Sleep Normally, The Results Are Hilarious