55 Comforting Quotes and Warm Sayings to Lift Your SpiritsJun 10, 2021 04:30 PM
Comforting quotes about suicidal death
Here are comforting quotes that you can say when a friend's loved one dies by suicide.
- "But the world moves on, even when you don’t want it to, even when change feels like the end of everything. It never stops. That’s harsh and magical and somewhat comforting because nothing is immutable, however much we want it to be. Moments cannot be caught like fossils in amber, ever- perfect,ever-beautiful. They go dark and raw, full of shadows, leaving you with the memories. And the world moves on." ~ Ann Aguirre
- "And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." ~ Khalil Gibran
- "Did you really want to die?" "No one commits suicide because they want to die." "Then why do they do it?" "Because they want to stop the pain." ~ Tiffanie DeBartolo
- "No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." ~ Maya Angelou
- "Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back." ~ Marcus Aurelius
- "Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.'" ~ Bill Maher
- "They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies." ~ William Penn
- "May tender memories soften your grief, May fond recollection bring you relief, And may you find comfort and peace in the thought Of the joy that knowing your loved one brought... For time and space can never divide Or keep your loved one from your side. When memory paints in colors true, the happy hours that belonged to you." ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- "Life is eternal; and love is immortal; and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight." ~ Rossiter W. Raymond
- "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
- I answer the heroic question ‘Death, where is thy sting?’ with ‘It is here in my heart and mind and memories.'” ~ Maya Angelou, When I Think of Death
- "The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Comforting Bible quotes about death
These comforting quotes inspired by Bible verses will give you a new perspective and comfort about someone’s loss.
- "There is a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance." ~ Solomon
- “‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21:4
- “The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” Psalm 34:18
- “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Psalm 147:3
- “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.” John 14:1
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
- “Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.” 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
- “After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.” 1 Thessalonians 4:17-18
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You: 9 Signs When a Girl Is Into You!
- 40+ Best Halloween Greetings to Accompany Your Spooky Night!
- Know How to Cite A Pdf in APA with This Helpful Guide
- 3 Ways How to Make Silicone Molds at Home, Easiest Tutorials Ever!
- 40+ My Son Quotes That Illustrate The Great Love from Parents to Their Son