55 Enchanting Beauty Quotes for Her to Praise Your Loved OneApr 28, 2021 11:30 PM Beauty Quotes for Her - Photo by Daniel Xavier from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Express your deep feelings by sharing our collections of beauty quotes for her to a woman whom you truly cherish. Reach her heart and let her know that beauty isn’t just skin deep—that beauty isn’t about looking attractive all the time but being comfortable in one’s own skin.
Praising another’s beauty once in a while can do wonders for a relationship, so don’t be shy about it. Let your significant other know how you feel about her and just how beautiful she can be to you.
Tripboba has gathered up some heartwarming beauty quotes for her that you can pick!
Short beauty quotes for her
Have a look at these catchy one-liner beauty quotes for her to appreciate your significant other’s being.
- "Beauty is an exquisite flower, and its perfume is virtue." ― Giovanni Ruffini
- "Beauty has no relation to price, rarity, or age." ― John Cotton
- "The ideal of beauty is simplicity and tranquility." ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Beauty awakens the soul to act." ― Dante Alighieri
- "Beauty can inspire miracles." ― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Beauty, to me is about being comfortable in your own skin." ― Gwyneth Paltrow
- "Beauty isn't about looking perfect. It's about celebrating your individuality." ― Bobbi Brown
- "A thing of beauty is a joy forever." ― John Keats
- “What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” ― Scott Westerfeld, Uglies
- “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.” ― Dorothy Parker
- "The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others." ― Omar Suleiman
- "Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity." ― Plato
- "Love is the beauty of the soul." ― Saint Augustine
- "It's the imperfections that make things beautiful." ― Jenny Han
- "Happy girls are the prettiest girls." ― Audrey Hepburn
- "Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic." ― Rosalind Russell
Romantic beauty quotes for her
These beauty quotes for her show how beauty and love relate to each other.
- "Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love" ― Rabindranath Tagore
- "To love beauty is to see light." ― Victor Hugo
- "Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love." ― Khalil Gibran
- “As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.” ― Pablo Neruda
- “But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose.” ― Anne Bronte
- "To the people who love you, you are beautiful already. This is not because they're blind to your shortcomings but because they so clearly see your soul. Your shortcomings then dim by comparison. The people who care about you are willing to let you be imperfect and beautiful, too." ― Victoria Moran
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." ― Helen Keller
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” ― Confucious
- "What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful." ― Scott Westerfeld
- "We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That's what connects us-that we're all broken, all beautifully imperfect." ― Emilio Estevez
- "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ― Saint Augustine
- "The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides." ― Audrey Hepburn
- "If eyes were made for seeing, then beauty is its own excuse for being." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Compliment quotes for her beauty
Praise the beauty of your loved one with these beauty quotes for her.
- "Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful." ― Nhat Hanh
- "A woman is most beautiful when she smiles." ― Beyonce Knowles
- “Do you think I'm pretty? I think you're beautiful Beautiful? You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.”― Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
- “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” ― Amy Bloom
- "A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears." ― Anne Roiphe
- "Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." ― Sophia Loren
- "You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life." ― Coco Chanel
- "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within - strength, courage, dignity." ― Ruby Dee
- "Find it within you to love exactly who you are and to know you're capable, you're loved and you're beautiful. The world is a better place, because of you! You are unique, because there is only ONE of you!" ― Shantel VanSanten
- "Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful." ― Zoe Kravitz
- "To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I ey'd, Such seems your beauty still." ― William Shakespeare
- "Beauty is at once the ultimate principle and the highest aim of art." ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
Natural beauty quotes for her
Send these beauty quotes for her to show her how enchanting the beauty from within actually is.
- "To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself." ― Nhat Hanh
- "Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness." ― D. H. Lawrence
- "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul." ― Unknown
- "Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character." ― Jane Seymour
- "The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." ― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves." ― Salma Hayek
- "Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are." ― Markus Zusak
- “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." ― Sophia Loren
- "The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy." ― Yves Saint Laurent
- "There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me." ― Liv Tyler
- "When you look closely people are so strange & so complicated that they're actually beautiful." ― Khalil Gibran
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You: 9 Signs When a Girl Is Into You!
- 40+ Best Halloween Greetings to Accompany Your Spooky Night!
- Know How to Cite A Pdf in APA with This Helpful Guide
- 3 Ways How to Make Silicone Molds at Home, Easiest Tutorials Ever!
- 40+ My Son Quotes That Illustrate The Great Love from Parents to Their Son