55+ Excuses Quotes to Motivate You to Keep Moving ForwardAug 20, 2021 10:36 PM Excuses Quotes - Photo by Brett Jordan from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Do you ever making excuses in your life? Excuses are defined as what confine people to their current situation. Excuses can hold people back from taking action.
So, take responsibility for every action you take and you can love an amazing life of integrity. On this page, Tripboba has compiled excuses quotes that will inspire you to create positive momentum and keep moving forward.
No Excuses QuotesExcuses Quotes - Photo by Anete Lusina from Pexels
If you are searching for the best no excuses quotes to share with others, discover them from the following lists.
- “Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won’t.” Anonymous
- “Save the excuses. it’s not about having time. It’s about making time. If it matters, you will make time.” Anonymous
- “The ones who find happiness are the ones who don’t make excuses. If it’s broken, they fix it, if it’s wrong they make it right.” Anonymous
- "Excuses are lies wrapped up in reasons.” Howard Wright
- “An excuse is a way of promising ourselves that we will have the same issue again.” Henry Cloud
- “Excuses are lies we tell ourselves so that it doesn’t have to be our fault.” Anonymous
- “You can have results or excuses, not both.” Anonymous
- “Don’t make excuses. Make things happen. Make changes. Then make history.” Doug Hall
- “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Leadership is about taking responsibility not making excuses.” Anonymous
- “An excuse is nothing more than a self-imposed roadblock.” C.C. Chapman
- “Nobody is impressed with how good your excuses are.” Anonymous
- “Success occurs when your dreams get bigger than your excuses.” Anonymous
- “We have more ability than willpower, and it is often an excuse to ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible.” Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Relationship Excuses QuotesExcuses Quotes - Photo by Monstera from Pexels
In a relationship, a couple has their own excuses for their lover. Here are some excuses quotes in a relationship to read and share with your lover.
- “Ninety-nine percent of all failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses.” George Washington Carver
- "When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises."
- "Don't waste your precious time on someone who doesn't even try. If they truly love you, they'll find ways, not excuses."-Ritu Ghatourey
- “Sometimes you don’t need to hear their excuses or what they have to say for themselves because their actions already spoke the truth.” Anonymous
- “No fear. No limits. No Excuses.” Anonymous
- "The real man is one who always finds excuses for others, but never excuses himself."-Henry Ward Beecher
- "Your excuses are just the lies your fears have sold you.” Robin Sharma
- “Action expresses priorities.” Mohandas Gandhi
- “Excuses are for people who don’t want it bad enough.” Anonymous
- “Create a way, not an excuse.” Anonymous
- “Excuses are the nails used to build the house of failure.” Jim Rohn
- “Life changes for the better when you take action instead of making excuses.” ATGW
- “Most people who haven’t reached their potential have a long list of excuses for why they haven’t.” Jason Harvey
- “Be stronger than your excuses.” Anonymous
- “Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” Henry Ward Beecher
- “The fact that you aren’t where you want to be, should be enough motivation.” Anonymous
Making Excuses Quotes
The only way to force yourself to step out of your comfort zone is by giving up on excuses. When you get rid of excuses, you are free to try things and find your path. The following are several excuses quotes that may inspire you.
- “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” ―George Washington Carver
- “We have more ability than willpower, and it is often an excuse to ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible.” ―François de la Rochefoucauld
- “Excuses are a powerful thing. One excuse can negate 100 opportunities.” – Bobby Darnell
- “What we need to understand is that once we rely on using excuses as a way out, they take a life of their own.” – Peter Lopez Jr.
- “The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top.” – O. J. Simpson
- “He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” —George Washington
- “If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses.” —Bruce Nauman
- "Over time, our roller deck of excuses just grew bigger and bigger, but what makes matters worse is when we start believing them."- Herby Fabius
- “A difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.” ―Edward R. Murrow
- “Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them.” ―John Wooden
- "Some people use excuses to not accept responsibility, others use excuses as a way to justify."- Catherine Pulsifer
- "Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them, and your foes won’t believe them."-John Wooden
- "There may be people that have more talent than you, but there is no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do."-Derek Jeter
- "Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."- George Washington Carver
Quotes on ExcusesExcuses Quotes - Photo by Lukas from Pexels
Just in case you need more collection excuses quotes, we still have many of them written below. These excuses quotes are from many sources.
- "Every vice has its excuse ready."- Publilius Syrus
- "Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable."-Zig Ziglar
- "People with integrity do what they say they are going to do. Others have excuses."- Laura Schlessinger
- "You can find excuses for anything, or you can find solutions and work towards them, which in the end will bring happiness. Byron Pulsifer
- "Excuses are merely nails used to build a house of failure."-American Proverb
- "We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse."- Rudyard Kipling
- "Don’t make excuses. Make things happen. Make changes. Then make history."- Doug Hall
- "Don’t make excuses, make something incredible happen in your life right now."- Greg Hickman
- "If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses."- Bruce Nauman
- "Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won’t."
- "Pity that consequences are determined not by excuses but by actions!"-George Eliot
- "You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life."- A. L. Williams
- "The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top."-O. J. Simpson
- "An excuse is a way of promising ourselves that we will have the same issue again."- Henry Cloud
- "What we need to understand is that once we rely on using excuses as a way out, they take a life of their own."- Peter Lopez Jr.
- "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself."- Henry Ward Beecher
- "Most people who haven’t reached their potential have a long list of excuses for why they haven’t."- Jason Harvey
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness