55+ Famous Mugabe Quotes That Will Boost Your SpiritAug 12, 2021 10:30 PM Mugabe Quotes - Photo by Abayomi Azikiwe from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Robert Gabriel Mugabe or Mugabe Mugabe was born in Shona, February 21, 1924, and died on September 6, 2019.
He was a revolutionary and politician who served as Prime Minister of Zimbabwe from 1980 to 1987 and then as President from 1987 to 2017.
Having ruled Zimbabwe's governmental politics for almost four decades, Mugabe was a controversial figure. He was praised as a revolutionary of the African freedom struggle who helped free Zimbabwe from British colonialism, imperialism, and white minority rule.
In this article, you can scroll down to the following list related to Mugabe quotes as compiled by Tripboba below. Let's get started!
Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes
Here are some Mugabe quotes that are funny!
- "You bought her a really nice gift last year on valentine’s day and she said she cannot find words to thank you. So my brother, buy her a dictionary this year."
- "If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don’t walk around with Xrays."
- "If You’re in love with more than one person, then what’s inside you is no longer a heart, it’s a memory card."
- "Some girls have never seen the doors of a gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another."
- "Your Pastor has 6 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to protect you. My Friend is your brain paining you?"
- "Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on another end."
- "Dear Ladies! Don’t advertise your man if he is not advertising you. If he is acting single, Sweetheart act like a widow, life is too short to be fooled."
- "Living in the ghetto is hard. Even when your favorite team scores, you don’t scream cause the thieves will know that you have a TV."
- "Sometimes you look back at the girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realize witchcraft is real."
- "Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed."
Quotes of Robert MugabeMugabe Quotes - Photo by Abayomi Azikiwe from Flickr
Here are the other Mugabe quotes that you can copy-paste.
- "Even Satan wasn’t gay, he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam."
- "In Africa, the only warning they take seriously is ‘Low Battery’."
- "If a guy dumps you or breaks your heart, take his phone and leave. Call his mother and tell her he’s dead. You can’t be crying alone girl. She must also feel the pain for not raising him well."
- "No girl will choose six packs over six cars. So stop going to the gym and go to work!"
- "If all women in the world decide to pause sex until the cure for AIDS is found, men would find the cure within 30 days."
- "If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform."
- "We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others private parts but cannot touch each others phones because they are private."
- "Africans have no time to rest, even after dying they have to work as ancestors."
- "Instead of feeding the 5000 hungry people like what Jesus did, today’s Prophets are being fed by the 5000 hungry people."
- "Dating many girls is just a way of confusing your enemies from attacking your main girl. But ladies will not understand this strategy."
- "You have 11 boyfriends but you are asking God to bless your relationship. Please stop saying that and ask God to bless your team."
- "Women are like iPhones, you have to touch them all over before they respond. Men are like Blackberry phones, rub one ball and everything moves."
Funny Quotes from Robert Mugabe
Find out about funny Mugabe quotes below!
- "Most African women do not want to go the Olympic games in Brazil because they are afraid of meeting the owners of their hair."
- "It is better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled it than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn’t even drill."
- "Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow."
- "Every time you visit your boyfriend, his phone is always on airplane mode. My sister are you dating a pilot?"
- "Girls with hairy armpits but shaved eyebrows. Sister what’s your plan? Shifting cultivation or bush fallowing?"
- "In Africa you need connection to have almost everything. Connection to get into school, to get a job an also to get rice and drinks at ceremonies."
- "I really respect stone age men who invented important shit. They had naked women around and yet they were focused enough to do something."
- "Some girls will be like “I want a man who can protect me”, but they have rejected over 10 security guards. My sister who do you really want? A padlock seller?"
- "Your parents are still alive and together but when you are being asked “who is your favorite couple?” your answer is “Beyoncé and Jay Z”, all you need is a high five on your face."
- "Witchcraft is when you bring a new hot girlfriend to your hood and all street are empty."
- "Some boys can unhook a bra in 2 seconds but takes 10 minutes to find the book of Malachi."
- "My Child, instead of dating him because he pays the rent, have you considered dating the landlord directly."
Famous Quotes of Robert MugabeMugabe Quotes - Photo by Abayomi Azikiwe from Flickr
Choose one of the best famous Mugabe quotes below!
- “Africa must revert to what it was before the imperialists divided it. These are artificial divisions which we, in our pan-African concept, will seek to remove.” – Speech at Salisbury, 1962
- “We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no. They are worse than dogs and pigs. I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.” – ZDC radio interview, 2015
- “Britain is a very cold, uninhabitable country with small houses.” – Mutare rally, 2013
- “We are still exchanging blows with the British government. They are using gay gangsters. Each time I pass through London, the gangster regime of Blair ‘expresses its dismay’.” – Reference to an incident in which human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell attempted a citizens’ arrest on Mugabe during a visit to London in October 1999
- “I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.” – State funeral of a cabinet minister, 2003
- “Our economy is a hundred times better than the average African economy. Outside South Africa, what country is [as good as] Zimbabwe? … What is lacking now are goods on the shelves – that is all.” – Interview, 2007
- “I have died many times – that’s where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once.” – To state radio on his 88th birthday
- “Cricket civilises people and creates good gentlemen. I want everyone to play cricket in Zimbabwe; I want ours to be a nation of gentlemen.” – This is a widely reported quote, but it is unclear when Mugabe said this.
- “Let Mr Bush read history correctly. Let him realise that both personally and in his representative capacity as the current president of the United States, he stands for this ‘civilisation’, which occupied, which colonised, which incarcerated, which killed. He has much to atone for and very little to lecture us on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. His hands drip with [the] innocent blood of many nationalities.” – UN General Assembly, 2007
- “Grooming a successor, is it an inheritance? In a democratic party, you don’t want leaders appointed that way. They have to be appointed properly by the people.” – TV interview, 2016
Robert Mugabe Best Quotes
Find more about Mugabe quotes that are the best below and don't forget to share your favorite one!
- "Let today be a day of renewal of our common determination, commitment and resolve to ensure that peace wins in the DRC,"
- "There is no food crisis even as we speak, ... What worries us is the fact the our crop has failed us because of the rain, of the drought, and we are not the only ones that are hit."
- "I thank you for defying him. You have gone against the grain of some of Zimbabwe's enemies."
- "The exercise created some difficulties for individuals and families accommodated in informal settlements, ... We could not have allowed that settlement to go on any longer together with the illegal activities which thrive on such environments."
- "[The amendments mark] the liberation of our land, ... It's now final, and no one can question it."
- "We are no longer going to ask for the land, but we are going to take it without negotiating,"
- "We don't mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans."
- "If the choice were made, one for us to lose our sovereignty and become a member of the Commonwealth or remain with our sovereignty and lose the membership of the Commonwealth, I would say let the Commonwealth go."
- "The only white man you can trust is a dead white man."
- "so as to enable the secretary general to understand and appreciate what we are trying to do."
- "Cricket civilizes people and creates good gentlemen I want everyone to play cricket in Zimbabwe; I want ours to be a nation of gentlemen"
- "lower than dogs and pigs."
- "We are winning the elections, ... I hear that people are voting in their masses. Whites are also voting in masses. I don't know how they are voting, but I hope it's positive."
- "We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races,"
- "Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!"
- "We want the fighting to stop,"
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those Mugabe quotes above. Hope you get inspired!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness