55 Heartwarming Proud Quotes for Your Precious Partner, Kids, and YourselfAug 10, 2021 11:30 PM Proud Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - We all have those people around us that we are so proud of. When they achieve something or just having them around us it makes us grow fonder.
That person could be your lover or girlfriend, your husband or wife, your brother or sister, your father or mother, or a friend. More than anyone else, you also have to be proud of yourself before anything.
So, are you looking for truly heartwarming proud quotes to tell someone how proud you are of them? Then you've come to the right page. In this segment, Tripboba has compiled dozens of proud quotes for your beloved ones—not to mention yourself! So, keep scrolling and get yourself some inspiration!
Proud of you quotes
I'm so proud of you quotes
Give yourself the thumbs up for your hard work with the following proud quotes.
- "Success is a process for all of us, and as long as you are making consistent progress towards your goals - sincerely giving your best effort more often than not - then you are already successful and deserve to feel proud of yourself." ~ Hal Elrod
- "Always work hard, be honest, and be proud of who you are." ~ Patricia Velasquez
- "Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of you." ~ Oprah Winfrey
- "I'm so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that." ~ John Green
- "I'm really proud of you for having come this far - every single one of you, wherever you are, you're on your way - you are getting there! And - don't worry so much! Just - that's what we need to stop doing - stop worrying so much, and start observing a little bit more." ~ Ysabella Brave
- "If you do something awesome, you should be proud of yourself." ~ Damon Lindelof
- "Good for you and be proud of yourself because you have your priorities in order. Be proud of yourself if you are responsible, reliable, persistent, and take your job and education seriously." ~ Ana Monnar
- "Be proud of yourself when you do keep going!" ~ Lindsey Vonn
- "It takes strength to be proud of yourself and to accept yourself when you know that you have something out of the ordinary about you." ~ Abigail Tarttelin
- "Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you." ~ Unknown
- "Be proud of your scars. They remind you that you have the will to live." ~ Paulo Coelho
- "You should be proud of what you're doing, but not conceited. If you can't be proud of yourself, you're a failure. And discipline. To do anything in life you have to have discipline. To accomplish anything, you have a goal, challenge yourself, and work until you accomplish that goal. Practice what you preach." ~ Jack LaLanne
- "That wall is your mind playing tricks on you. You just need to say, 'One more step, I can do this. I have more in me.' You'll be so proud of yourself once you push yourself past your threshold." ~ Kerri Walsh
- "Your best champion and cheerleader is yourself. Always be proud of your accomplishments, big or small." ~ Ayanna Howard
- "Right now, make a list of what you admire about yourself- don't stop until you've filled a page. Sit and relish each quality and accomplishment. When you remember how much you have to be proud of, you don't need to envy others. Instead of wallowing in your jealousy, use your friends' accomplishments as inspiration to pursue the life you want." ~ Phil McGraw
Proud of my husband quotes
Show your appreciation and love to your dearest husband with these proud quotes.
- "I love my husband. I believe in him, and I am proud of his accomplishments." ~ Pat Nixon
- "Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be." ~ Angelina Jolie
- "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you" ~ Roy Croft
- "I'm a married woman. I love my husband; I have a good life." ~ Gennifer Flowers
- "If a good mother is one who loves her child more than anyone else in the world, I am not a good mother. I am in fact a bad mother. I love my husband more than I love my children." ~ Ayelet Waldman
- "I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don't let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that's real love." ~ Idina Menzel
- "My life really began when I married my husband." ~ Nancy Reagan
- "My husband is very funny and his humor has gotten us through a lot. He's good at defusing me." ~ Julie Bowen
- "Yes, I was in love with my husband at first sight and still am. We have the most solid relationship." ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "My husband is the most honest, kind, hard-working, and genuine person, and I honestly don't know how I could ever live without him." ~ Trista Sutter
Proud mom quotes
The following proud quotes are for any wonder women out there doing the best for their families, careers, and passions.
- "If you can look in your mother's eyes and she's proud of you, then you're a champion." ~ George Foreman
- “I am a proud mother - that's another reason I love doing any kind of animation. When my son was growing up, if he was watching something animated and I was in it, that was way cooler to him than seeing me in a movie.” Virginia Madsen
- “And I am standing in front of my mother, and my whole life I have wanted to make my mother proud. And now I'm going to make my daughter proud.” Nicole Kidman
- "I have so much joy in my life. I love my husband and kids so much. So much love. I'm also more focused now on spending more time at home and in town instead of going on tour. Because of that nesting, I find that I'm even more into writing and creating." ~ Lisa Loeb
- "I'm married, you know. I love my husband and I have a child." ~ Tina Fey
- "The powerful men in my life have always believed in me: my husband, my son" ~ Judy Collins
- "Living life, I mean, my two stepsons, my husband, I think every day - today interaction inspires me - as far as music goes - inspires my art." ~ LeAnn Rimes
- "My family is my biggest inspiration. My son, my husband, and my family inspire me to be better, do better, and live better." ~ Tia Mowry
- "Had I not worked on myself, put value in myself, I would not have the loving and supportive people that I have right now in my life, including my husband and children." ~ Andrea Navedo
- "It's been the greatest gift that I've been given. Because no matter how much my parents have asked me to be more patient, no matter much my husband has asked me to be more patient, none of it mattered until I had a kid. And then all of sudden I was like, "Oh. I have to be more patient." They were all like, "Yeah! We've been telling you that for twenty years!" And I find it to be a gift. Every day I'm more patient." ~ Mila Kunis
Proud of my son quotes
Show how precious your beloved son is with the following proud quotes.
- "They may never say it, but your parents really are proud of you when you follow your heart and chase your dreams." ~ Robert Cheeke
- "There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said to my Son though some days I'm louder about other stuff so it's easy to miss that." ~ Brian Andreas
- "You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." ~ Wally Schirra
- "I love my son and am proud of my son." ~ Robert H. Schuller
- "I love my son more than any of you can imagine." ~ Adrian Peterson
- "I love my son more than anything. I will do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way." ~ Bristol Palin
- "I have a son. I love my son. I want everything that I do to be so safe that I would be happy to have my son operating it. That's my fundamental rule." ~ Hyman Rickover
- "My number one goal is to love, support and be there for my son." ~ Farrah Fawcett
- "My son's the most precious thing to me: He's changed me from being selfish to selfless." ~ Ricardo Antonio Chavira
- "I'm so proud of my son for being so funny!" ~ Susan Boyle
Proud of daughter quotes
Shower your daughter with love through these proud quotes.
- "You don't have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you." ~ Meryl Streep
- "The thing I'm the most proud of in my personal life is that my daughter actually thinks that I'm fabulous." ~ Brooke Shields
- "To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn't hurt." ~ Olivia Newton-John
- "My daughter is my greatest gift and, not to be corny, but my greatest teacher." ~ Jeanine Tesori
- "The birth of my daughter, gave me life." ~ Johnny Depp
- "A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future." ~ Bruce Barton
- "My daughter was asked by a little old lady in a London hotel restaurant what her daddy did. She answered, “He’s a pirate” - I was very proud of that answer." ~ Johnny Depp
- "Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love." ~ Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
- "Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition, but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." ~ Joseph Addison
- "As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters." ~ Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers