55+ Iconic Greys Anatomy Quotes on Love, Friendship, and More!Jun 15, 2021 09:19 PM Greys Anatomy Quotes - Photo by bitter.lem0n from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Grey’s Anatomy is one of the most popular American medical drama TV series that started premier on March 2005. The series is a medical based drama that focuses around an aspiring surgeon named Meredith Grey and daughter of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey.
From the show, the watchers are pampered with romantic and medical drama. The characters embark on a medical journey where they become part of a heart-wrenching story and make a life-changing decision to become the best doctor possible.
There are many fun and valuable things you can get from watching this series. Tripboba will display them into Greys Anatomy quotes throughout this article so you can read them easily.
Greys Anatomy Love Quotes
As a hit show, Grey’s Anatomy is among the greatest shows on TV that’s still remembered until today. From the show, you get to walk away with many love dialogues, and we’re here to bring them to your presence.
Let’s have a look at the following Greys Anatomy quotes to remind you of the show.
- "I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be in sickness and in health. I could say, 'till death do us part.' But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. And I do not stand here, on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic; I am not hopeful. I am sure; I am steady. And I know that I am a heart man. So of this I am sure: you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend, my heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this: I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands; I promise you me." — Preston Burke, season 3, episode 25
- "The only time I don't feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me. You see me. This is me." — Owen Hunt, season 5, episode 15
- "I'm with you. I'm with you because I want to be — I'm with you because I love you.” — Owen Hunt, season 6, episode 10
- "I can be a better man. I can be a better man for you. I hope, you know, if you'll let me. I can be a better man with you." — Owen Hunt, season 5, episode 24
- "Maybe I do believe it, all this 'meant to be' stuff. Why not believe it, really? Who doesn’t want more romance in their life? Maybe it's just up to us to make it happen. To show up and be meant for each other." — Meredith Grey, season 9, episode 7
- "It can be scary to find out you've been wrong about something. But we can't be afraid to change our minds, to accept that things are different, that they'll never be the same, for better or for worse. We have to be willing to give up what we used to believe. The more we're willing to accept what is and is not what we thought, we'll find ourselves exactly where we belong." — Meredith Grey, season 9, episode 6
- "Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan? Set a goal? Work toward it? But every now and then, drink it in. Cause this is it." — Meredith Grey, season 5, episode 24
- "Today's the day my life begins. All my life I've been just me, just a smart-mouthed kid. Today I become a man. Today I become a husband. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today I become accountable to you, to our future, to all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer. Together, no matter what happens, I'll be ready for anything, for everything . . . to take on life, to take on love, to take on possibility and responsibility. Today, our life together begins, and I, for one, can't wait." — Alex Karev, season 5, episode 22
- "If there's a crisis, you don't freeze, you move forward. You get the rest of us to move forward because you've seen worse, you've survived worse, and you know we'll survive too. You say you're all dark and twisty. That's not a flaw; that's a strength. It makes you who you are. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." — Derek Shepherd, season 5, episode 19
- "I love you. I've always been in love with you. We're gonna have the best life, you and me. We're gonna be so happy. We're supposed to end up together. We're meant to be. I love you." — Mark Sloan, season 8, episode 24
- "You. You're everything. I love you, and I'm not going to stop loving you. I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you, and I'm going to do everything in my power to prove it." — Derek Shepherd, season 11, episode 17
- "I love you, in a really really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you." — Meredith Grey, season 2, episode 5
- "[We vow] to love each other, even when we hate each other. No running, ever. Nobody walks out, no matter what happens. We'll take care of each other even when we're old and smelly and senile. This is forever." — Derek Shepherd and Meredith Grey, season 5, episode 24
- "I love you. I always have. I love everything about you. Even the things I don't like, I love. And I want you with me. I love you." — Jackson Avery, season 10, episode 12
Funny Greys Anatomy Quotes
Not only romantical, Grey’s Anatomy is also filled with funny scenes and acts. If you’re looking for funny Greys Anatomy quotes, we got plenty of them.
- "This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That’s up to you." — Richard Webber (Season 1, episode 1)
- "You’re my person." — Cristina Yang (Season 2)
- "You were like coming up for fresh air. It’s like I was drowning, and you saved me." — Derek Shepherd (Season 2, episode 1)
- "So, pick me. Choose me. Love me." — Meredith Grey (Season 2, episode 5)
- "You know what to do already. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be in this much pain." — Miranda Bailey (Season 2, episode 5)
- "I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I’m 110 years old in your arms. I don’t want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime." — Derek Shepherd (Season 4)
- "It’s good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." — Richard Webber (Season 4, episode 10)
- "All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. You fought. You loved. You lost. Walk tall." — Mark Sloan (Season 5, episode 12)
- "The only time I don’t feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me." — Owen Hunt (Season 5, episode 15)
- “Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up.” —Alex Karev (Season five, episode 19)
- "I’m a human being, I make mistakes. I’m flawed. We all are." — Derek Shepherd (Season 6six, episode 23)
- "Please, don’t chase me anymore. Unless you’re ready to catch me." — Callie Torres (Season 7, episode 6)
- "Don’t let what he wants eclipse what you need. He’s very dreamy, but he’s not the sun. You are." — Cristina Yang (Season 10, episode 24)
- "You don’t give them something to run from. You give them someone to run to." — Richard Webber (Season 12, episode 2)
- "Everybody wants their place in history. No one wants to be the astronaut that nobody remembers." — Meredith (Season 14, episode 20)
More Greys Anatomy quotes can be read on the next page. Head there to be nostalgic with the iconic show.
Greys Anatomy Friendship Quotes
On the show, you also get to know the beautiful friendship between Meredith Grey and Christina Yang. Through thick and thin, the two besties are always together supporting and helping each other.
Greys Anatomy quotes on friendship will bring that feeling of wanting their friendship in your real life. So, here are Greys Anatomy quotes that are great for you to read:
- "What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning. But it's also important to remember that amid all the crap are a few things really worth holding on to." – Grey's Anatomy
- "You're my sister, you're my family, you're all I've got." – Meredith Grey
- “We're friends, real friends. And that means, no matter how long it takes, when you finally do decide to look back, I'll still be there.” – Meredith Grey
- “If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person.” – Cristina Yang
- “If there's an upside to free falling, it's the chance you give your friends to catch you.” – Meredith Grey
- "You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you saved me. It's all I know." – Derek Shepherd
- "Pick me. Choose me. Love me." – Meredith Grey
- "When you are sharing your life with a person, you talk to them, you think with them, you make decisions with them, you are loyal to them." – Miranda Bailey
- "You are my person, you will always be my person." – Grey's Anatomy
- "Don't do that! Don't be a hero. You're my person. I need you alive. You make me brave. Okay, now we dance it out." – Cristina Yang
- "If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that it only takes one person, one patient, one moment to change your life forever, to change your perspective, color your thinking." – Cristina Yang
- "If I'm going to do this, and be whole and healthy and be a warm, gooey person who lives with a boy... then I need you on board. I need you to cheer me on. Because you're the only one who knows me. Darkly. Really knows me. I need you to pretend that I can do this even if you don't believe. Because if you abandon me now, I will never make it, and I will never get my happy ending..." – Meredith Grey
- "They wouldn't let me confirm my appointment unless I designated an emergency contact person... You're my person." – Cristina Yang
- "Shut up, I'm your person." – Meredith Grey
- "Gratitude. Appreciation. Giving thanks. No matter what words you use, it all means the same thing. Happy. We're supposed to be happy. Grateful for friends, family, happy to just be alive… whether we like it or not." – Meredith Grey
- "I can't go. We have to dance it out. That's how we finish." -- Cristina Yang
Greys Anatomy Senior Quotes
If you are the kind of person who truly knows what is coming up next, congratulations to you. However, not many people can do this, and for those who are just trying to get through to the end of the week, the following senior Greys Anatomy quotes are totally great for you to read.
- "Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here and don't give a damn about what anyone thinks."
- "Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we're left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen, or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant."
- "You don't need to feel finished because this isn't the end of you. There's no finish line. There's no end point. You just have to go."
- "You see what you want. Do whatever it takes to get it like me. Don't ever apologize. Sharks never apologize."
- "At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate."
- "At some point, you just have to let go, move on. Because no matter how painful it is, it's the only way we grow."
- "Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying."
- “If you aren’t willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed.”
- "The future is the home of our deepest fears and out wildest hopes."
- "You just don't give up. It's lame. You're not a quitter."
- "It's your life, nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do."
- "The only way to fail is not to fight. So, you fight until you can't fight anymore."
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness