55+ Iconic Greys Anatomy Quotes on Love, Friendship, and More!Jun 15, 2021 09:19 PM
Greys Anatomy Love Quotes
As a hit show, Grey’s Anatomy is among the greatest shows on TV that’s still remembered until today. From the show, you get to walk away with many love dialogues, and we’re here to bring them to your presence.
Let’s have a look at the following Greys Anatomy quotes to remind you of the show.
- "I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be in sickness and in health. I could say, 'till death do us part.' But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. And I do not stand here, on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic; I am not hopeful. I am sure; I am steady. And I know that I am a heart man. So of this I am sure: you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend, my heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this: I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands; I promise you me." — Preston Burke, season 3, episode 25
- "The only time I don't feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me. You see me. This is me." — Owen Hunt, season 5, episode 15
- "I'm with you. I'm with you because I want to be — I'm with you because I love you.” — Owen Hunt, season 6, episode 10
- "I can be a better man. I can be a better man for you. I hope, you know, if you'll let me. I can be a better man with you." — Owen Hunt, season 5, episode 24
- "Maybe I do believe it, all this 'meant to be' stuff. Why not believe it, really? Who doesn’t want more romance in their life? Maybe it's just up to us to make it happen. To show up and be meant for each other." — Meredith Grey, season 9, episode 7
- "It can be scary to find out you've been wrong about something. But we can't be afraid to change our minds, to accept that things are different, that they'll never be the same, for better or for worse. We have to be willing to give up what we used to believe. The more we're willing to accept what is and is not what we thought, we'll find ourselves exactly where we belong." — Meredith Grey, season 9, episode 6
- "Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan? Set a goal? Work toward it? But every now and then, drink it in. Cause this is it." — Meredith Grey, season 5, episode 24
- "Today's the day my life begins. All my life I've been just me, just a smart-mouthed kid. Today I become a man. Today I become a husband. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today I become accountable to you, to our future, to all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer. Together, no matter what happens, I'll be ready for anything, for everything . . . to take on life, to take on love, to take on possibility and responsibility. Today, our life together begins, and I, for one, can't wait." — Alex Karev, season 5, episode 22
- "If there's a crisis, you don't freeze, you move forward. You get the rest of us to move forward because you've seen worse, you've survived worse, and you know we'll survive too. You say you're all dark and twisty. That's not a flaw; that's a strength. It makes you who you are. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." — Derek Shepherd, season 5, episode 19
- "I love you. I've always been in love with you. We're gonna have the best life, you and me. We're gonna be so happy. We're supposed to end up together. We're meant to be. I love you." — Mark Sloan, season 8, episode 24
- "You. You're everything. I love you, and I'm not going to stop loving you. I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you, and I'm going to do everything in my power to prove it." — Derek Shepherd, season 11, episode 17
- "I love you, in a really really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you." — Meredith Grey, season 2, episode 5
- "[We vow] to love each other, even when we hate each other. No running, ever. Nobody walks out, no matter what happens. We'll take care of each other even when we're old and smelly and senile. This is forever." — Derek Shepherd and Meredith Grey, season 5, episode 24
- "I love you. I always have. I love everything about you. Even the things I don't like, I love. And I want you with me. I love you." — Jackson Avery, season 10, episode 12
Funny Greys Anatomy Quotes
Not only romantical, Grey’s Anatomy is also filled with funny scenes and acts. If you’re looking for funny Greys Anatomy quotes, we got plenty of them.
- "This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That’s up to you." — Richard Webber (Season 1, episode 1)
- "You’re my person." — Cristina Yang (Season 2)
- "You were like coming up for fresh air. It’s like I was drowning, and you saved me." — Derek Shepherd (Season 2, episode 1)
- "So, pick me. Choose me. Love me." — Meredith Grey (Season 2, episode 5)
- "You know what to do already. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be in this much pain." — Miranda Bailey (Season 2, episode 5)
- "I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I’m 110 years old in your arms. I don’t want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime." — Derek Shepherd (Season 4)
- "It’s good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." — Richard Webber (Season 4, episode 10)
- "All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. You fought. You loved. You lost. Walk tall." — Mark Sloan (Season 5, episode 12)
- "The only time I don’t feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me." — Owen Hunt (Season 5, episode 15)
- “Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up.” —Alex Karev (Season five, episode 19)
- "I’m a human being, I make mistakes. I’m flawed. We all are." — Derek Shepherd (Season 6six, episode 23)
- "Please, don’t chase me anymore. Unless you’re ready to catch me." — Callie Torres (Season 7, episode 6)
- "Don’t let what he wants eclipse what you need. He’s very dreamy, but he’s not the sun. You are." — Cristina Yang (Season 10, episode 24)
- "You don’t give them something to run from. You give them someone to run to." — Richard Webber (Season 12, episode 2)
- "Everybody wants their place in history. No one wants to be the astronaut that nobody remembers." — Meredith (Season 14, episode 20)
More Greys Anatomy quotes can be read on the next page. Head there to be nostalgic with the iconic show.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness