55+ Incredible Friendship Memories Quotes to Brighten Up Your Day!Aug 09, 2021 07:00 PM Friendship Memories Quotes - Photo by Designecologist from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Friends always get our back! They are always by our side through life's ups and downs.
It feels incredible to celebrate our friendship for special occasions or just brighten up their day by sending warm messages or quotes. Something like that.
Well, surprise! We bring you the best collection of friendship memories quotes to read!
Now, you can scroll down and choose your favorite friendship memories quotes as compiled by Tripboba below! Enjoy reading!
Friend Memory Quotes
Here are some friendship memories quotes that you can copy and paste.
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – G. Randolf.
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley.
- “Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.” – Ludwig van Beethoven.
- “A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.” – Anonymous
- “A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be someplace else.” – Len Wein
- "We are friends, and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends, and I would miss you, do miss you, and think of you very often."– Jeanette Winterson
- “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, & impossible to forget.”
- “Millions of memories, Thousands of jokes, Hundreds of secrets, One reason, Best friends.”
- “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.”
- “That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.” – Kristin Hannah. I
- “Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.” – Lady Randolph Churchill.
- “When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” – Anonymous
- “No friendship is an accident.” – O. Henry
Best Friend Graduation QuotesFriendship Memories Quotes - Photo by Asya Cusima from Pexels
Here are the other friendship memories quotes that you can share on their graduation day!
- "Graduation is one of the most important events in life. There’s a bright future waiting for you, and you’ve worked really hard to have all of this world’s success. Congratulations, buddy!"
- "I’m so proud of you, mate. You put your heart and soul into this, and now you finally get to enjoy your well-deserved success. Congratulation on your graduation! Your greatest journey starts now."
- "The fact that you graduated doesn’t mean that you won’t study anymore. You can do whatever you want with your life, and this amazing victory proves that. Congratulations!"
- "I feel so stupid when I’m with you! You are the smartest person I know, and I’m so glad that now you have an official confirmation of that. I’ve already opened a bottle of champagne, so you better hurry. Congrats!"
- "It was all worth it. I was so worried about you; I thought your health will be so damaged after all the stress. But you’ve made it out alive! I’m extremely proud of you. Cheers to my biggest inspiration!"
- "I can’t believe that it’s finally over. You’ve tried so hard and struggled for so long; I can feel how emotionally and physically exhausted you are. But you did it. Congratulations on the beginning of a new chapter of your life."
- "I admire your strength and determination. I’m beyond proud of everything that you have accomplished. Theory is always fun, but now it’s time for practice. I know you can do it, mate. Keep your head up."
- "The world is a terrifying place. I know it’s hard to feel safe and comfortable in it, but you have everything to become anything you want to be. You’ve finally graduated. Now show everyone that you are not afraid of what’s coming next."
- "You’re constantly raising the bar for me. You are a role model for hundreds of people. You are amazing. Your graduation is a proof of your determination and the ability to do anything. I believe in you so much, bud. There’s so much more to come."
- "Everyone is so proud of you! I can’t believe that this terrible chapter of your life is finally over. You graduated despite sleep deprivation and malnourishment. You are my hero, buddy. Congratulations!"
- "The happiness I’m feeling is unexplainable. You’ve been working so hard to reach this goal, and you finally did it. Seeing you smiling so joyfully melts my heart. Congratulations on your graduation, buddy."
- "I hope you will remember this day as one of the most wonderful days of your life. I will do everything I possibly can to make your graduation special. You deserve all of this world’s happiness, mate. Congratulations on your graduation!"
- "It’s finally over! All of the sleepless nights and skipped meals. Now you can eat healthy and start working out, because you don’t have an excuse anymore! Congratulations on your graduation, buddy. Can’t wait to party with you all night long."
- "I’ve always admired you. I would never be able to study 24\7 and sacrifice so much for science. I’m so happy that one of your biggest dreams has come true. Always remember this day as one of your greatest victories. Congratulations on your graduation!"
- "Level up! Graduation is a first step on the road to a new exciting life, full of something you really love. I couldn’t be happier for my best friend. May your each and every day after graduation be filled with amazing discoveries and overwhelming emotions."
What is Friendship Quotes
For more friendship memories quotes, check out the following list below.
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali.
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin...
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams.
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner.
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler.
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn.
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller.
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore.
Unforgettable Friendship Memories QuotesFriendship Memories Quotes - Photo by JESSICA TICOZZELLI from Pexels
Make your friend happy by sending one of the best friendship memories quotes below.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell.
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown.
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie.
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust.
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey.
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran.
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown.
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss.
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown.
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown.
- “We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.” — Unknown
- “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez.
- “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” — Unknown.
- “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams.
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
Childhood Friendship Memories Quotes
More about friendship memories quotes.
- "We do not remember days, we remember moments."- Cesare Pavese, 'Compendium'.
- "If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older."- Tom Stoppard.
- "I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory. Some happy, some sad, I think of childhood friends, and the dreams we had in our world."-Styx.
- "Friends aren’t forever. They’re not even for a while. They come into your life and they leave when something or someone changes."- Krista Ritchie, 'Hothouse Flower'.
- "There’s no friend like someone who has known you since you were five"- Anne Stevenson.
- "All of my friends, I consider childhood friends because we met when I was probably 13, and I’m still friends with them today. It’s nice that I have that core group."- Rachel Bilson.
- "Childhood friends are the benchmark of our lives, no matter where we go, what we do. They will always come by and take you to the place where you belong. "- Burhan Din Wani.
- "We’ve become something of a family."- Krista Ritchie, 'Kiss The Sky.’
- "I speak to my childhood friends almost everyday over the internet."- Alessandra Ambrosio.
- "Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side."- Ally Condie.
- “I need you to know that I’m not going anywhere. I’ll always be here when you come home."- Krista Ritchie, 'Addicted For Now.’
- "A bad day can overturn into a better one. And all we have to do is be with each other."- Krista Ritchie, 'Addicted After All.’
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those friendship memories quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers