Tripboba.com - Ernesto “Che” Guevara is the Argentine Marxist revolutionist, known for his movement in the early 20th century for Cuban Revolution.
He is a physician, author, revolutionary, diplomat, guerrilla leader, and military theorist. His spirit of justice and revolution had inspired lots of people, especially Cuban to move for change. No wonder Che Guevara quotes are full of spirit of rebel and stand against injustice.
Ernesto Che Guevara Quotes
- "A country that does not know how to read and write is easy to deceive."
- "Above all, always be capable of feeling deeply any injustice committed against anyone, anywhere in the world."
- "And then many things became very clear... we learned perfectly that the life of a single human being is worth millions of times more than all the property of the richest man on earth."
- "At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality."
- "Be realistic, demand the impossible!"
- "Every day People straighten up the hair, why not the heart?"
- "I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."
- "I knew that when the great guiding spirit cleaves humanity into two antagonistic halves, I will be with the people."
- "I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man."
- "I will fight with all the weapons within my reach rather than let myself be nailed to a cross or whatever."
- "I would rather die standing up to live life on my knees."
- "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
- "Let the world change you and you can change the world."
- "Many will call me an adventurer, and that I am...only one of a different sort: one who risks his skin to prove his truths."
- "Silence is argument carried out by other means."
- "The first duty of a revolutionary is to be educated."
- "The revolution is not an apple that falls when ripe. You have to make it fall."
- "The walls of the educational system must come down. Education should not be a privilege, so the children of those who have money can study."
- "There is no other definition of socialism valid for us than that of the abolition of the exploitation of man by man."
- "We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it."
Those are the 20 most popular and famous Che Guevara quotes to lift up your spirit in daily life. You can also check out the other strong and impactful quotes on the next page.