55+ Small Quotes to Energize and Motivate You for Your Small BusinessJun 25, 2021 07:00 AM Small Quotes - Photo by Kampus Production from Pexels
Tripboba.com - On this page, Tripboba will share with you insightful small quotes about small businesses. A small business owner knows that entrepreneurship has its ups and downs.
When deciding to start a business, we have to be ready for all difficulties, obstacles, and other failures. But, don't too worry about it, keep the focus on the business goal and do the best. These will bring you to reach success in your small business.
So, here are plenty of small business quotes from famous inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs for you!
Small Business QuotesSmall Quotes - Photo by Ketut Subiyanto from Pexels
If you are a small business owner and in need of a little motivation, read our collection of small quotes about small businesses from the greatest thinkers below.
- “Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast.” – Tom Peters
- “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be.” – John Wooden
- “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” – Ken Robinson
- “Failure is an attitude, not an outcome.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese proverb
- “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail. It takes backbone to lead the life you want.” – Richard Yates
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is a delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” – Denis Waitley
- “People who don’t take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.” – Peter Drucker
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- "Giving a gift from a small business is giving a gift twice." – Anonymus
- “Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.” – Ryan Allis
- “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.” – Ingvar Kamprad
- “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Support Small Business Quotes
Small businesses need lots of support to make them keep growing. Use the following small quotes to support you and other people around you who already start running a business.
Though these are just small quotes, words have the power to energize and encourage people.
- "A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in." – Nicole Snow
- "A big business starts small." – Richard Branson
- "When you support a small business, you support a dream." – Anonymus
- When you support handmade you are not just supporting a person, small business, family, our economy; you are purchasing a small part of an artist’s heart. – Anonymus
- "Supporting another person’s success won’t ever damper yours." – Anonymus
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a little happy dance." – Anonymus
- "If each of us spent 100$ a year more on local businesses instead of chain stores, it would put an extra $3 million a year into our economy, not only that but it would create thousands of more jobs." – Anonymus
- " Every small purchase makes a big difference." – Anonymus
- "When you buy from a small business you’re not helping a CEO buy a third vacation home. You are helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy his team jersey, a mom put food on the table, a dad pay a mortgage or a student pay for college." – Anonymus
- "Support your friend’s business and progression like you support the celebrities that you actually don’t know." – Anonymus
- "You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy local and that’s kind of the same." – Anonymus
- "When you support a small business, you support a dream." – Anonymus
- "Support your friends. Don’t ask for free stuff, pay for it. Go to their shows, be the first to buy their products and promote their ideas." –Anonymus
- ".When you buy something made by a person, there is something special there, and you feel it. The consciousness with which a thing is made is often more important than the thing itself." – J. Donald Walters
- “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” – Oprah
Small Step QuotesSmall Quotes - Photo by Kampus Production from Pexels
Achieving a big dream can't be done instantly, but you have to start with a continuously small step. A small step means you have time to deal with the challenges and achievements you've got to keep you motivated.
You will even enjoy your process and appreciate yourself more. If you need motivation about small steps, here we've got you covered with small quotes about the small step.
Hope these small quotes motivate you to keep running on your dream.
- “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.” Naeem Callaway
- “Do what you can, with what you’ve got, where you are.” Squire Bill Widener
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu
- “Each step you take reveals a new horizon. You have taken the first step today. Now I challenge you to take another.” Dan Poynter
- "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-Confucius
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- "The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."-Oprah Winfrey
- "The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one."-Mark Twain
- "There is always a step small enough from where we are to get us to where we want to be. If we take that small step, there's always another we can take, and eventually, a goal thought to be too far to reach becomes achievable."-Ellen Langer
- "It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward."-Louis Sachar
- "The important thing is to believe in what you do. Have a big dream and take small steps."-Diane von Furstenberg
- "Take great comfort in knowing that ALL great feats are accomplished one small step at a time."-Og Mandino
- "Small steps work—grandiose goals don’t."-Sonia Choquette
- "Process transforms any journey into a series of small steps, taken one by one, to reach any goal. Process transcends time, teaches patience, rests on a solid foundation of careful preparation, and embodies trust in our unfolding potential."-Dan Millman
- "Small steps can help people make big changes to achieve what they desire. That wish isn't going to go anywhere unless you do something about it. Every day, just do one thing. At the end of six months, you'll be somewhere."-Marlo Thomas
- "Have a bias toward action - let's see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away."-Indira Gandhi
- "You don't need a grand plan, you don't need to go back to the ancestors and rewrite the rules. You just need to take small steps and accumulate small wins."-Bruce Feiler
- "We rise to great heights by a winding staircase of small steps."-Francis Bacon
- "We always hope for the easy fix: the one simple change that will erase a problem in a stroke. But few things in life work this way. Instead, success requires making a hundred small steps go right - one after the other, no slipups, no goofs, everyone pitching in."-Atul Gawande
- "There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn't matter anymore."-Laurie Halse Anderson
- "Life is like crossing a river. If you take a huge step-aim for too bigger dreams-then the current will knock you off your feet and carry you away. The way to do it is in small steps, you will take hold of life. You will get there in the end."-Louis Sachar
Small Business Quotes for InspirationSmall Quotes - Photo by Ivan Samkov from Pexels
Being a small business owner isn't easy. You have multiple tasks at once, approaching many deadlines, and face various problems, and more.
Sometimes a small business owner needs extra encouragement and motivation to keep them going. If you are that one, read these small quotes about small businesses to get an insight into failure and success.
- “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
- "You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be." -- Napoleon Hill
- "I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying." -- Jeff Bezos
- “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars — I look for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren Buffett
- "We need to keep our small businesses healthy in order to keep our economy strong." – Keith Haynes
- "Celebrity makes $80+ million a year, you will never meet them. You pay the full price or extra for what they sell. A small business owner makes $25K – $100K a year, they live next door, and you want a discount." – Anonymus
- "Small businesses provide the feeling that a real person is behind it all, someone who cares more about giving us a quality product or service, over just taking our hard-earned dollars." – Annia Bukhman
- “There is no finish line. There are only mile markers.” – Michael Ventura
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.” -Nicole Snow
- “Bringing great people onto your team is about demonstrating that size really doesn’t matter – people do.” -Jess Campbell
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.”-Jack Welch
- “Make something people want” includes making a company that people want to work for.”-Sahil Lavingia
- “Find a great mentor, someone who has already been through the many challenges of being an entrepreneur..” -Jodi Levine
- “Failure is not to be feared. It is from failure that most growth comes.”-Dee Hock
- "Business is not just doing deals; business is having great products, doing great engineering, and providing tremendous service to customers. Finally, business is a cobweb of human relationship." -Henry Ross Perot
- "A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in." -Nicole Snow
- "What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone. Know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed."-Dave Thomas
- "Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion." -Jack Welch
- 3 Ways How to Find Lost AirPods by Using "Find My" and Via iCloud
- How to Make Yourself Throw Up Easily: 10 Ways to Help You Throw Up!
- Feeling Nauseous After Eating? Here's What You Need to Know!
- 20 Ladies On Twitter Shared Their Story About How Their Husband or Boyfriend Love Them So Much
- These 17 Dogs Refuse To Sleep Normally, The Results Are Hilarious