55+ Snake Quotes to Learn Lessons from this AnimalAug 10, 2021 10:09 PM Snake Quotes - Photo by Jan Kopřiva from Pexels
Tripboba.com - For some people, snakes are scary animals. Whether they are afraid of being bit or just hate it, there are many people afraid of it. But, do you realize that you can learn something about life from these snake quotes?
Snake can teach you many lessons like learning to forgive to keeping focused and so many others. On this page, Tripboba will share with you some Snake quotes that may inspire you. Enjoy reading.
Snake Plissken QuotesSnake Quotes - Photo by Rodney L from Flickr
There are so many Snake quotes from actor Kurt Russel. These Snake Plissken quotes can help you when feeling tired of being in the same old ruth. The Snake quotes will give you a booster and change your mood. Let's have a look!
- “For when you thought you had rights, but find them under attack.”
- “You better hope I don’t make it back.”
- "I think of a band like Animal Collective where they really follow their own sound and I think that's a really important thing to do. You can find an audience if you can find your voice. -Andrew Dost"
- "[Evelyn Waugh] made drunkenness cute and chic, and then took to religion, simply to have the most expensive carpet of all to be sick on."-Rebecca West
- It's a gamble you take, the risk of alienating an audience. But there's a theory - sometimes it's better to confuse them for five minutes than let them get ahead of you for 10 seconds.-"Paul Thomas Anderson
- "These moments of shared vulnerability are what make me believe that we are equals. That what Ian said before is true - underneath money, fame, class differences, we all bleed the same color. We all hurt the same. We all need, hate, love, cry, want."-Jen Frederick
Liquid Snake Quotes
Liquid Snake plays a bizarre role after his death. Liquid Snake was led to believe that he had been created in order Read the following liquid snake below to remind you to express Big Boss's recessive genetic traits.
- "In the Middle East, we don't hunt foxes, we hunt jackals! Instead of foxhounds, we use royal harriers!"— Liquid Snake
- "Ask the father that you killed. I'll send you to hell to meet him!"— Liquid Snake
- "I'm you. I'm your shadow!"— Liquid Snake
- "So, the Snake's finally come out of his hole! Are you ready now, my brother!"— Liquid Snake
- "Not yet, Snake! IT'S NOT OVER YET!"— Liquid Snake
- "You're drowning in time I know what it's like brother! No wonder Naomi passed you over for the FOXDIE program!"— Liquid Snake
- "You know who I am!"— Liquid Snake
- "It's been a while brother!"— Liquid Snake
- "I just feel like all the things that I do in my life just make me feel like a grown-up kid. That's pretty much what I am."— Liquid Snake
- "The most fun is getting paid to learn things."— Liquid Snake
Solid Snake QuotesSnake Quotes - Photo by 8-bit commando from Flickr
Solid Snake is considered a man of few words. He is also a character with a capacity for self-reflection. Below are some Solid Snake quotes you can read for your daily inspiration.
- “There’s no happiness to be found in death... No peace either. I’m leaving here alive.”- Solid Snake, ‘Metal Gear Solid’.
- “It’s easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield.”— Solid Snake, ‘Metal Gear Solid’
- “A strong man doesn’t need to read the future. He makes his own.”- Solid Snake, ‘Metal Gear Solid’.
- “Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it.”— Solid Snake, ‘Metal Gear Solid’.
- “If you ask me, there’s no happiness to be found in death... no peace either. I’m leaving here alive.”— Solid Snake, ‘Metal Gear Solid’
- “We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'
- “Find someone to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'
- “It’s not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have - that decides the future.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'
- “Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'
- “We can tell other people about having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It’s not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'
- “The human race will probably come to an end sometime, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'
- “We’re not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believe in.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2
- “War has changed. Our time has ended. Our war is over. But there’s one more thing I must do... the last punishment I must endure. Erase my genes... wipe this meme from the face of the Earth. This... is my final mission.”— Old Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots'.
- “There’s no such thing in the world as absolute reality. Most of what they call real is actually fiction. What you think you see is only as real as your brain tells you it is.”— Solid Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 2'.
- "Okay, let me try to say this another way: stay the hell out of my way."— Solid Snake
- “I’m a shadow, that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day.”— Old Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots'
- "I'm just a man who's good at what he does, killing. There's no winning or losing for a mercenary."— Solid Snake
- "If you ask me, there's no happiness to be found in death... no peace either. I'm leaving here alive."— Solid Snake
- “Well, I’m Gonna Be Spewing Out Poison Soon Enough Anyway. What's One More Smoke Gonna Hurt?”— Old Snake, 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
- “You’re not a snake and I’m not an ocelot. We’re men, with names.”— Revolver Ocelot, ‘Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.’
Funny Snake QuotesSnake Quotes - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Besides quotes from the Metal Gear Solid, we also collected some funny snake quotes to share with you. Let's check the list out!
- “I always wanted to be a snake. Every time I saw a snake on TV. I'd always say 'Why not me?'”- Dane Cook.
- “Rocking the campaign trail, it's President Snakes. She is giving speeches and a lot of handshakes. She runs a clean campaign, that ol' President Snakes.”- The Doubleclicks, ‘President Snakes’.
- “Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.”- W. C. Fields.
- “In addition, the body of a snake also resembles those marks with a stylus, brush, or pen that make up our letters.”- Boria Sax.
- “Like a snake sheds its skin, we are capable of getting rid of assembled habits, creating space to call matters into question.”- Erik Pevernagie.
- “The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.”- Robert Frost.
- “Truth is as straight as an arrow, while a lie swivels like a snake.”- Suzy Kassem.
- “Every orchid or rose or lizard or snake is the work of a dedicated and skilled breeder. There are thousands of people, amateurs and professionals, who devote their lives to this business.”- Freeman Dyson.
- “The snake produces poison in its body to poison its enemies! But man is a strange snake; he produces poison in his mind to poison his fellow men!”- Mehmet Murat ildan.
- “No, snakes are no problem. I’d go to any country, anywhere, any snakes, not a problem.”– Steve Irwin.
- “Fear is a tyrant and a despot, more terrible than the rack, more potent than the snake.”- Edgar Wallace.
- Well, yeah, you listen to a talking snake and there's gonna be trouble.”- Mike Mignola.
- “What is with these guys? Where’s the thrill in watching snakes eat? I certainly didn’t thrill in watching humans eat.”– Patrick Jennings.
- “The Snake in the fence is now inside the lungi.”- Sidin Vadukut.
- “I'm like a snake sleeping on a rock. I won't bother you unless you poke a stick at me.”- Harlan Ellison
- “Snakes hide in the grass, people behind their lies.”- nopain.
- “When you see a snake, never mind where he came from.”- William Gurney Benham.
- “Every great story seems to begin with a snake.”- Nicolas Cage.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers