Vegan Jokes RedditJun 29, 2021 11:33 PM Photo by Cats Coming on Pexels
- Q: Did you hear about the vegan devil worshipper? A: He sold his soul to seitan!
- Can I tell you a vegan joke? I promise it won’t be cheesy.
- Q: How can you tell if someone is vegan? A: Don’t worry. When you offer them meat, they will say ‘no thanks’, then you can relentlessly ask them questions why, then you can get upset and accuse them of going on about it.
- I met this woman today who said she recognized me from a vegan group, but I’d never met herbivore.
- Q: What does a vegan zombie eat? A: GRAAIIIIIIIINS
- The quickest way to become a nutritionist? Talk to a vegan. Suddenly everyone becomes an expert on food when they meet a vegan.
- Q: How many vegans does it take to change a light bulb? A: Two. One to change it and one to check for animal ingredients.
- Q: How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: No idea. But where do you get your protein?
- Q: How did the vegan interpret what the basil was saying? A: She could easily pick up on non-vherbal cues.
- Q: What did the vegan say when her friend asked if she had prepared anything for dinner? A: "I haven't plant anything yet."
- Q: Why did the vegan girl rush into the supermarket? A: She didn't want to wait lentil the sale on vegan food ended.
- Q: Why was the vegan grocer so exhausted? A: He had to haul a load of emotional cabbage.
- Q: What was a vegan who was sad all the time called by his friends? A: Meloncholy.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness