55+ Wisdom Let It Go Quotes to Help You Move ForwardAug 14, 2021 11:50 PM Let It Go Quotes - Photo by Brett Jordan from Pexels
Tripboba.com - In this life, we can't make things stay the same. Life will change, whether for the better or not. We need to be able to face the changes and move on.
If you need the motivation to make the process of letting go easier, we have rounded up more than 55 let-it-go quotes for you. Hopefully, these let it go quotes can help you move forward and live a fulfilling life.
Just Let It Go QuotesLet It Go Quotes - Photo by Brett Jordan from Pexels
Letting go is difficult. It can be painful when you have to move on. But you have to realize that life is all about changes. It is important to be able to let go. Here are several let-it-go quotes to let happiness and joy in.
- "The truth is, unless you let go unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward."-Steve Maraboli
- "I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done."- Robert Downey Jr.
- "Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you."- Shannon L. Alder
- "If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go of the past that drags you down."-Amit Ray
- "In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself."- Deepak Chopra
- "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go."- Herman Hesse
- "The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future."- Alyson Noel
- "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need."- Tao Te Ching
- "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."-Walt Disney
- "A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath."-Anthony Liccione
- "Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future."- Daphne Rose Kingma
- "To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit."- Jack Kornfield
- "You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old – whatever “the old” means for you."- Sarah Ban Breathnach
- "Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer."- Denis Waitley
- "Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward."- Victor Kiam
- "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself."- Henry Ford
If U Love Something Let It Go QuotesLet It Go Quotes - Photo by Thirdman from Pexels
Letting go of something we love is the hardest part of life. But remember that love is not owned and it cannot be taken. Love can only be given. Below is some let it go quotes about something you love. Let's check them out!
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”-Steve Maraboli
- “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them.”- C. JoyBell C.
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you have control over is yourself.”-Deborah Reber
- “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”-Ann Landers
- “A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you. And then you have to put it back into the sky. And it’s the most painful thing you’ll ever have to do and that you’ve ever done. But what’s yours is yours. Whether it’s up in the sky or here in your hands. And one day, it’ll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and that time, you won’t have to put it back in the sky again.”-C. JoyBell C.
- “You cannot allow your heart to be pinned to the shirtsleeve of a man you are no longer in a relationship with. You cannot allow yourself to hold onto what needs to be let go of.”- Marisa Donnelly
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”-Steve Maraboli
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”-Roy T. Bennett
- “There ain’t no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it.”-Kate DiCamillo
- “I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”-Jeffrey McDaniel
- “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.”- Mandy Hale
- “If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go.”-Sarah Dessen
- “One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.”-Mandy Hale
Let It All Go Quotes
Keep in mind that letting go means you are taking a different direction. When you have to let something go, we'll help to ease the process by providing the best let-it-go quotes for you. These let it go quotes will help you to live a happy life.
- “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits.”-Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “You must be strong enough to know that love will come to you when you are ready. You must be strong enough to know when to say goodbye, and know that letting go is not weak.”-Marisa Donnelly
- “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past and is, therefore, the means for correcting our misperceptions.”-Gerald G. Jampolsky
- “If letting go, if letting people and things work themselves out in the way that they needed to without your help was the most important thing, then it was also the hardest.”-Deb Caletti
- “The truth was, he now belonged only to my past, and it was time I begin to accept it, as much as it hurt to do so.”-Tammara Webber
- “The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.”-Steve Maraboli
- “Anything that feels forced or harder than it should be or causes you pain and distress are not meant for you. Having this mentality or faith will help you overcome the reluctance that comes with making a decision of whether or not you should let go. Things that are meant for you have a way of flowing smoothly into your life. The more you fight for something that is not meant for you, the more it will fight you.”-Rania Naim
- “The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”-Paulo Coelho
- “If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it is yours. If it doesn’t, it never was.”—Unknown
- “I have an old saying framed in my office. It goes like this, ‘If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was.’ That’s how I feel about a marriage partner.”
Let It Go Move on QuotesLet It Go Quotes - Photo by Michael Burrows from Pexels
No matter things are changing, we need to be able to go and move on. Here are some quotes about letting go and moving forward.
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”-Steve Maraboli
- “What happens when you let go when your strength leaves you and you sink into darkness, when there’s nothing that you or anyone else can do, no matter how desperate you are, no matter how you try? Perhaps it’s then, when you have neither pride nor power, that you are saved, brought to an unimaginably great reward.” – Mark Halperin
- “Never love something so much that you can’t let go of it.” – Ginni Rometty
- “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.”-Mandy Hale
- “You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.”-Jodi Picoult
- “God sometimes removes a person from your life for your protection. Don’t run after them.”-Rick Warren
- “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.” – Anthony Liccione
- “Letting go is the willingness to change your beliefs in order to bring more peace and joy into your life instead of holding onto beliefs that bring pain and suffering.” – Hal Tipper
- “Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
- “Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” – Justin Timberlake
- “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Letting go. Everyone talks about it like it’s the easiest thing. Unfurl your fingers one by one until your hand is open. But my hand has been clenched into a fist for three years now; it’s frozen shut.” – Gayle Forman
- “Let go of something old that no longer serves you to make room for something new.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “She let him go once. Every day demands that she release him over and over again.” – Julianna Baggott
- “One of the simplest ways to stay happy is letting go of the things that make you sad.” – Unknown
- “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity, and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose upsides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow.” – Tony Schwartz
- “The art is not one of forgetting but letting go. And when everything else is gone, you can be rich in loss.” – Rebecca Solnit
- “When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”- Alexander Graham Bell
- “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – Unknown
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness