56 Amazing February Quotes to Warm Your Cold and Wintery DaysAug 05, 2021 10:58 PM February Quotes - Photo by Darkmoon_Art from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - February is coming! Enjoy these February quotes that will get you started on your spring cleanup.
February might be one of our favorite months. Although it is the shortest month of the year, it has so many enjoyable events such as Valentine’s Day and Groundhog Day!
Even though the weather can be a bit crazy, reading these February quotes with a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate will make it better. So, enjoy!
Hello February Quotes
February will be an amazing month where you will make new goals and try to be positive. So, here are some February quotes to say hello to the new month.
- “Hello, February!” — Unknown
- “Hello, February! Be good to me.” — Unknown
- “Feb – Chapter 2 of 12” — Unknown
- “Happy 1st day of February.” — Unknown
- “Hello, February to everyone.” — Unknown
- “February – the month of LOVE.” — Unknown
- “Keep Calm and Hello February!” — Unknown
- “Goodbye Feb, and Hello March.” — Unknown
- “Welcome February, one day at a time.” — Unknown
- “Goodbye Jan, and Hello February.” — Unknown
- “Hello February the month of love.” — Unknown
- “Goodbye January, Hello, February!” — Unknown
- “Hello, February please be awesome!” — Unknown
- “Well Hello there, February!!!” — Unknown
- “Hello, February, make my dreams come true.” — Unknown
Quotes About FebruaryFebruary Quotes - Photo by Anete Lusina from Pexels
These February quotes will make you feel warmer on the cold wintery days. Enjoy.
- “February is the border between winter and spring.” ― Terri Guillemets
- “Late February days; and now, at last, Might you have thought that winter’s woe was past; So fair the sky was and so soft the air.” ― William Morris
- “Freezing cold winds, biting chills, and white snow fluffed hills Valentine’s day, oh how gay! Presidents’ Day is coming our way. February, sweet and small, the greatest month of all.” ― Eric Lies
- “Even winter, the hardest season, the most implacable, dreams, as February creeps on, of the flame that will presently melt it away. Everything tires with time and starts to seek some opposition, to save it from itself.”― Clive Barker
- “January cold and desolate; February dripping wet.” ― Christina Giorgina Rossetti
- “February, when the days of winter seem endless and no amount of wistful recollecting can bring back any air of summer.” ― Shirley Jackson
- “February, a form pale-vestured, wildly fair. One of the North Wind’s daughters with icicles in her hair.” ― Edgar Fawcett
- “The bitter winds in February were sometimes called the First East Winds, but the longing for spring somehow made them seem more piercing.” ― Eiji Yoshikawa
- “On the wind in February, snowflakes float still. Half inclined to turn to rain, nipping, dripping, chill.” ― Christina Georgina Rossetti
- “Cold and snowy February does seem slow and trying, very. Still, a month made gay by Cupid never could be wholly stupid.” ― Louise Bennett Weaver
Happy February Quotes
Send these February quotes to people you love to wish them happy moments on this wintery month.
- “Happy February! Hope you have someone special to cuddle up with in this month of love.” — Unknown
- “Sending you my warmest wishes on a cold first day of February.” — Unknown
- “Happy February, people! Hang in there – it won’t be long until Spring has sprung!” — Unknown
- “May your February be Fun, Fabulous, and Full of Happiness.” — Unknown
- “Happy first day of February! Hope your new year is off to a great start, and your coming month is full of joy.” — Unknown
- “Happy February! Can you feel the love?” — Unknown
- “Happy February, all! Hope everything comes up roses for you in the month ahead!” — Unknown
- “Happy February! Get ready to leap into Spring!” — Unknown
- “Wishing you a February full of love and chocolate!” — Unknown
- “Just wanted to send you my heartfelt wishes for a Happy February!” — Unknown
- “Happy February, Happy Groundhog Day, and Happy (early) Valentine’s Day!” — Unknown
Quotes for FebruaryFebruary Quotes - Photo by Jolie R from Pixabay
Here are some February quotes that will accompany you during these cold days. Have a read.
- “The shortest day has passed, and whatever nastiness of weather we may look forward to in January and February, at least we notice that the days are getting longer.” ― V. Sackville-West
- “There is always in February some one day, at least, when one smells the yet distant, but surely coming summer.” ― Gertrude Jekyll
- “A small bird twitters on a leafless spray, across the snow-waste, breaks a gleam of gold. What token can I give my friend today? But February blossoms, pure and cold? Frail gifts from Nature’s half-reluctant hand. I see the signs of spring about the land. These chill snowdrops, fresh from wintry bowers are the forerunners of a world of flowers.” ― Sarah Doudney
- “While it is February one can taste the full joys of anticipation. Spring stands at the gate with her finger on the latch.” ― Patience Strong
- “Thick February mists cling heavily to the dead earth and to each leafless tree.” ― Emma Lazarus
- “Probably more pests can be controlled in an armchair in front of a February fire with a garden notebook and a seed catalog that can ever be knocked out in hand-to-hand combat in the garden.” ― Neely Turner
- “The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and swells the leaves within.” ― William C. Bryant
- “Today is the first of February, snowy, brilliant, but dripping with the sound of spring wherever the sun lies warm, and calling with the heart of spring yonder where the crows are assembling. There is spring in the talk of the chickadees outside my window, and in the cheerful bluster of a red squirrel in the hickory.” ― Dallas Lore Sharp
- “Late February, and the air’s so balmy snowdrops and crocuses might be fooled into early blooming. Then, the inevitable blizzard will come, blighting our harbingers of spring, and the numbed yards will go back undercover. In Florida, it’s strawberry season shortcake, waffles, berries, and cream will be penciled on the coffeeshop menus.” ― Gail Mazur
- “February brings the rain, Thaws the frozen lake again.” ― Sara Coleridge
February Inspirational Quotes
Looking for inspiration to start this month with new goals? The following February quotes might help you.
- “February is short and very sweet” ― Charmaine J Forde
- “February days are a marketing gimmick; love happens every day.” ― Randeep Hooda
- “February the month of love?!! No wonder the shortest one in the calendar.” ― Dinesh Kumar Biran
- “We may owe our observance of Valentine’s Day to the Roman celebration of Lupercalia, a festival of eroticism that honored Juno Februata, the goddess of “feverish” (febris) love. Annually, on the ides of February, love notes or “billets” would be drawn to partner men and women for feasting and sexual game playing.” ― Saint Valentine’s Day
- “In February there is everything to hope for and nothing to regret.” ― Patience Strong
- “Though February is short, it is filled with lots of love and sweet surprises”. ― Charmaine J. Forde
- “In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other.” ― Linda Ellerbee
- “February, bending from Heaven. In azure mirth, it kissed the forehead of the Earth and smiled upon the silent sea, and made the frozen streams be free, and waked to music all their fountains, and breathed upon the frozen mountains.” ― Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “Colour purple. Dream burning, February’s sea.” ― Sadayo Takizawa
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be, well, January.” ― Jim Gaffigan
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers