57 Incredible Wise Man Quotes to Give You New PerspectivesAug 07, 2021 11:00 AM Wise Man Quotes - Photo by Olya Adamovich from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Life is a gift that has been given to you. It's in your hands to do your best--dare to believe that you can. Through the ups and downs, you will discover lessons that will make you a better person. Every experience--good and bad--makes you grow.
Get along with life and for sure, things will become easier for you. Live for today and enjoy every moment. Capture the best that life has to offer you. And don’t forget to read these wise man quotes to inspire you.
Looking for some wise man quotes? You have come to the right place!
A Wise Man Quotes
Everything you do and do has brought you closer to who you really are and who you aspire to be. So, bottom line, even if you don't agree with what you've done, it's never a waste of time. Let the following wise man quotes keep you motivated.
- "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." — Abraham Lincoln
- "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." — Leo Buscaglia
- "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up." John C. Maxwell
- "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." — Soren Kierkegaard
- "There is more to life than increasing its speed." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds." — Wayne Dyer
- "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." — John F. Kennedy
- "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it." — Lou Holtz
- "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." — Dalai Lama
- "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." — William James
Quotes About Wise ManWise Man Quotes - Photo by Royal Anwar from Pixabay
Here are some wise man quotes that will make us think about life. Enjoy.
- "The only disability in life is a bad attitude." — Scott Hamilton
- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." — George Bernard Shaw
- "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." — Confucius
- "There are three constants in life...change, choice and principles." — Stephen Covey
- "Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?" — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." — Lao Tzu
- "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." — Albert Einstein
- "When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor." — Eleanor Roosevelt
- "God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well." — Voltaire
- "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." — Winston Churchill
A Wise Man Once Said Quotes
Being wrong is as powerful as being right. Sometimes, it's even stronger. Being wise is great too. Read these wise man quotes to learn how to be a wise person.
- "Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." — Rumi
- "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." — Marcus Aurelius
- "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." — Francis of Assisi
- "A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret." — Ali ibn Abi Talib
- "Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder." — Rumi
- "Few men have the natural strength to honor a friend's success without envy." — Aeschylus
- "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." — Epicurus
- "The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life." — Confucius
- "If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation." — Rajneesh
- "If you want to know the religion of a man, do not look at how much he prays and fasts, rather, look at how he treats people." — Ja'far al-Sadiq
- "From the errors of others, a wise man corrects his own." — Publilius Syrus
Wise Man Quotes About LifeWise Man Quotes - Photo by ludiaoposum from Pixabay
The following wise man quotes will make us reconsider our life’s definition. Have a read.
- "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." — Oprah Winfrey
- "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." — Maya Angelou
- "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward." — Amelia Earhart
- "Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life." — John F. Kennedy
- "If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." — Jim Rohn
- "There is no passion to be found playing small--in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." — Nelson Mandela
- "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." — Michael Jordan
- "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." — Thomas A. Edison
- "Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become." — C. S. Lewis
- "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." — Henry Ford
Funny Wise Man Quotes
These wise man quotes are definitely hilarious. Get ready to laugh while you read them!
- “Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they’ll start using it.” — Unknown
- “I went on a diet, stopped smoking dope, cut out the drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks.” — Unknown
- “Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time, they’ll be a mile away and barefoot.” — Unknown
- “The more you weight the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake.” — Unknown
- “I wonder, do we lazy people go to heaven or do they send someone to pick us up?” — Unknown
- “When I die, I wanna go like my grandpa…peacefully…sleeping…not screaming, like the passengers in his car…”— Unknown
- “I lost some weight once, but I found it again in the fridge.” — Unknown
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs.” — Unknown
- “Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing what I did yesterday.” — Unknown
- “I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.” — Unknown
- “Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted and the time of your life! If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button.” — Unknown
- “My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.” — Unknown
- “Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.” — Unknown
- “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.” — Unknown
- “One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody’s listening.” — Unknown
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness