60 Awesome Quotes on Life, Love, and More to Empower Your Being!Jun 10, 2021 03:45 PM
Awesome Quotes About Life
The true gift in life lies in your freedom to design it beautifully. With each sunrise, you can pursue opportunities to fill your days with meaning – to live your life the way you’re willing to.
To fill your life with motivative awesome quotes, here is a complete list for you to take inspiration from.
- “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” — Doug Hutchison
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” — Walter Hagen
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” — Charles Darwin
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” — John Wooden
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” — Emily Dickinson
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” — Maya Angelou
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” — Stephen Hawking
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” — Joan Rivers
- “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” —Sarah Louise Delany
- “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
Awesome Quotes About Love
Awesome quotes on love here will remind you how beautiful love truly is. Life without love is nothing but emptiness. So, to inspire you with awesome quotes about love, you can take a look at the following list:
- “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― Andre Gide
- “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” ― John Green
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ― Pablo Neruda
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
- “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” ― Anais Nin
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You: 9 Signs When a Girl Is Into You!
- 40+ Best Halloween Greetings to Accompany Your Spooky Night!
- Know How to Cite A Pdf in APA with This Helpful Guide
- 3 Ways How to Make Silicone Molds at Home, Easiest Tutorials Ever!
- 40+ My Son Quotes That Illustrate The Great Love from Parents to Their Son