60+ Best Harry Potter Quotes Every Fan Should ReadAug 12, 2021 10:00 PM Best Harry Potter Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
Tripboba.com - Loyal Harry Potter fans definitely remember line after line from the book or film at Hogwarts, the wizarding school where Harry Potter studied and made lifelong friends.
Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, and the others treat Harry Potter more like family than friends. They are all the warmest and kindest people in the story too.
If you are a true fan of Harry Potter, you will love this list of the best Harry Potter quotes. Enjoy!
Best Quotes from Harry Potter
'Harry Potter' is a story about good versus evil. Every character has a battle internally as well as externally. Here are some best Harry Potter quotes you cannot miss.
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “‘The truth.’ Dumbledore sighed. ‘It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'”
- “As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all – the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “’Ah, music,’ he said, wiping his eyes. ‘A magic beyond all we do here!'” — Albus Dumbledore
- “‘There are all kinds of courage,’ said Dumbledore, smiling. ‘It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.'”
- “Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves it’s own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “’Don’t play,’ said Hermione at once. ‘Say you’re ill,’ said Ron. ‘Pretend to break your leg,’ Hermione suggested. ‘Really break your leg,’ said Ron.”
- “I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed – or worse, expelled. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed.” — Hermione Granger
- “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.”
Best Harry Potter Book QuotesBest Harry Potter Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
Here are some inspiring best Harry Potter quotes from the book version. Have a read.
- “Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- “Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!” – J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- “You're a wizard, Harry.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- "I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- “There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.” — J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- “I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. 'Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain." ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- "'I'm not going to be murdered,' Harry said out loud. ‘That's the spirit, dear,' said his mirror sleepily.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- "You sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve." ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Best Harry Potter Movie Quotes
Looking for the best Harry Potter quotes? We’ve got you covered.
- “‘I know some things,’ he said. ‘I can, you know, do math and stuff.’” — Harry Potter
- “Funny way to get to a wizards’ school, the train. Magic carpets all got punctures, have they?” — Uncle Vernon
- “Harry then did something that was both very brave and very stupid.”
- “When in doubt, go to the library.” — Ron Weasley
- “The wand chooses the wizard.” — Garrick Ollivander
- “You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Troll — in the dungeons — thought you ought to know.” — Professor Quirrell
- “Training for the ballet, Potter?” — Draco Malfoy
- “Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world.” — Ron Weasley
- “Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back.” — Ron Weasley
The Best Harry Potter Quotes
There is no other world such as the magical Harry Potter’s world! Read these best Harry Potter quotes and you will feel the magic!
- “’Do I look stupid?’ snarled Uncle Vernon, a bit of fried egg dangling from his bushy mustache.”
- “’Jiggery pokery!’ said Harry in a fierce voice. ‘Hocus pocus — squiggly wiggly —’ ‘MUUUUUUM!’ howled Dudley, ‘He’s doing you know what!’”
- “Don’t let the muggles get you down.” — Ron Weasley
- “’Offend Dobby!’ choked the elf. ‘Dobby has never been asked to sit down by a wizard — like an equal.'”
- “Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that.” — Gilderoy Lockhart
- “Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.” — Draco Malfoy
- “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Snape was looking as though the first person to ask him for a Love Potion would be force-fed poison.”
- “I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I’m not there.” — Harry Potter
- “Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry. Phoenixes burst into flame when it is time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes.” — Albus Dumbledore
Best Quotes in Harry PotterBest Harry Potter Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
Harry Potter has the perfect story and character development. It makes the fans want to watch it again and again. Let these best Harry Potter quotes remind you of the best parts of this story.
- “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.” — George Weasley
- “You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly in times of great trouble?” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “’I’m not going to be murdered,’ Harry said out loud. ‘That’s the spirit, dear,’ said his mirror sleepily.”
- “Mischief Managed!” — Harry Potter
- “Why, dear boy, we don’t send wizards to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts.” — Cornelius Fudge
- “The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Are you insane? Of course, I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?” — Harry Potter
- "I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for.” — Sirius Black
- “’I dreamed I was buying new shoes last night,’ said Ron. ‘What d’ya think that’s gonna mean?’
- ‘Probably that you’re going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something,’ said Harry.”
Best Harry Potter Quotes Funny
Believe that these best Harry Potter quotes are more magical than laughing potion.
- “I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.”
- “Don’t put your wand there, boy! … Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know.”
- “He can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.”
- “Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again… and again… and again…”
- “Ron’s old Shooting Star was often outstripped by passing butterflies.”
- “Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!”
- “Why, dear boy, we don’t send wizards to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts.”
- “Why are you worrying about YOU-KNOW-WHO, when you should be worrying about YOU-NO-POO? The constipation sensation that’s gripping the nation!”
- “Anyone can speak Troll. All you have to do is point and grunt.”
- “Percy wouldn’t notice a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing one of Dobby’s hats.”
- “The idea of a teenage Dumbledore was simply odd, like trying to imagine a stupid Hermione or a friendly Blast-Ended Skrewt.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness