60 Best Monty Python Quotes to Lift Anyone's SpiritsAug 23, 2021 04:30 PM Photo by The English Theatre Frankfurt on Flickr
Tripboba.com - From the minute it first aired on television, Monty Python and the Holy Grail was a hit. Monty Python is well-known for its humorous songs, distinctive animation, and surreal, absurdist material. He has several films and sketches to its credit. Fans adore the comedy team for their oddity, and their work continues to be admired as time passes—especially The Holy Grail, which is a gift that never seems to stop giving.
Are you looking for Monty Python quotes about bets? You've arrived at the right place. Tripboba has compiled a list of Monty Python quotes in this post. These Monty Python quotes are guaranteed to brighten anyone's day, and they've endured the test of time.
Read through the best and funniest Monty Python quotes below can help you remember all of the best gags. Scroll down to discover more Monty Python quotes in this article!
Monty Python and The Holy Grail Quotes
- "We interrupt this program to annoy you and make things generally more irritating."
- "He's not the Messiah—he's a very naughty boy!"
- "Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government!"
- "And finally…"
- "… here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and hopefully spark some sort of controversy."
- "The mill's closed…."
- "… There's no more work. We're destitute. I'm afraid I have no choice but to sell you all for scientific experiments."
- "But kids were different in them days…"
- "… They didn't have their heads filled with all this Cartesian Dualism!"
- "Shut up, you American…"
- "…. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up!"
- "We use only the finest baby frogs…"
- "…dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."
- "My brain hurts!"
Monty Python Holy Grail QuotesFlickr - Photo by The English Theatre Frankfurt
- "My brain huuuurts!"
- "There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."
- "This is a vegetarian restaurant…"
- "… We serve no meat of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it."
- "Tonight, instead of discussing the existence or non-existence of God, they have decided to fight for it."
- "She's a witch! Burn her already!"
- "It's just gone eight o'clock and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode."
- "Let me tell you something, my lad…"
- "…. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
- "Oh! Now we see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
- "Apart from the sanitation…"
- "…the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
- "It's not pining…"
- "… It's passed on! This parrot is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker! This is a late parrot! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies! It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot!"
- "Is it a boy or a girl?,"
Monty Python and The Holy Grail Black Knight QuotesPhoto by The English Theatre Frankfurt on Flickr
- "There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane."
- "Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."
- "I'd like to complain…"
- "…about people who constantly hold things up by complaining about people who complain. It's high time something was done about it!"
- "I'm glad to say we've got the go-ahead to lend you the money you required…"
- "It's just a flesh wound."
- "Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
- "Are You Suggesting That Coconuts Migrate?" - Castle Guard
- “Every Time I Try To Talk To Someone It’s ‘Sorry This’ And ‘Forgive Me That’ And ‘I’m Not Worthy.’” - God
- "I Think I'll Go For A Walk." "You're Not Fooling Anyone!" - Random Medieval Peasants
- "I Didn't Know You Were Called Dennis!" - King Arthur
- "Strange Women Lyin' In Ponds Distributin' Swords Is No System For A Basis Of Government." - Dennis
- "I Thought Your Son Was A Lady." - Sir Lancelot
- "You Make Me Sad. So Be It. Come, Patsy." - King Arthur
- "You're Arm's Off!" - King Arthur "No, It Isn't." - The Black Knight
Black Knight Monty Python QuotesPhoto by Mark W Russell on Flickr
- "She Turned Me Into A Newt!... I Got Better." - Angry Villager
- "There Are Those Who Call Me...Tim." - Tim The Enchanter
- "Your Mother Was A Hamster And Your Father Smelt Of Elderberries!" - French Knight
- "What Do You Mean, An African Or European Swallow?" - King Arthur
- "One Day All This Will Be Yours!" - Swamp King "What, The Curtains?" - Herbert
- "Run Away! Run Away!" - King Arthur And His Knights
- "And The Lord Did Grin." - Brother Maynard's Brother
- “Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?” – Soldier
- “I’m not dead” – Carried Man
- “Well, I didn’t vote for you.” – Peasant Woman to King Arthur
- “Just a flesh wound.” – The Black Knight
- “She turned me into a newt.” “A newt?” “I got better.” – Villager and Sir Bedevere discuss witchcraft
- “We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.” – Knights of Camelot
- “Course it’s a good idea!” – God
- “I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.” – French knight to King Arthur
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness