60 Popular Dream Quotes to Make You Confident Towards Your DreamsFeb 05, 2021 10:10 PM Dream Quotes - Photo by Josh Hild from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Any of us has dreams. Dreams are something that we should have in our lives. Living a life without dreams is like having no hope towards life. Dreams gives us the ability to achieve goals and to be better in life. And then, there are questions asked, “What are dreams?” “Do I have dreams?” “How do I achieve them?”
Well, the answers are all in you. Dreams are what you love. Of course, you have dreams – and that’s something you love and something that you’re good at. But then, what are dreams without actions or reaching them? To achieve them, you have to chase them and do what you love, master them, keep that passion in you, and eventually you’ll find yourself in a spot you have never seen before.
This time, Tripboba will bring to you some of the best dream quotes that’ll bring confident in you.
Dream Big Quotes
Don’t be afraid to dream big and be conscious of yourself. Here are inspirational dream quotes for you.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?'” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” – James Dean
- “Dreams come in a size too big so that we may grow into them.” — Josie Bisse
- “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.” — Leonard da Vinci
- “It’s better to have an impossible dream than no dream at all.” – Anonymous
- “Life is short, live bold! Be heard, be you, dream big, take risks, don’t wait.” – Misty Gibbs
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Life’s Little Instructions
- “No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.” – Anonymous
Of course, there would be people saying this and that about you having big dreams. Don’t listen to them. Head ahead and carry on! Other dream quotes are waiting for you. Check them out!
American Dream Quotes
Take a look at these dream quotes from American personalities and pick your favorites.
- “Barack knows the American Dream because he’s lived it, and he wants everyone in this country to have that same opportunity, no matter who we are or where we’re from or what we look like or who we love.” — Michelle Obama, former first lady, lawyer and author
- “I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now, all of a sudden, I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man – I’m living it.” — Dave Bautista, American actor
- “I love entrepreneurship because that’s what makes this country grow, and if I can help companies grow, I am creating jobs; I am setting foundations for future generations. It sends the message that the American Dream is alive and well.” — Mark Cuban, American entrepreneur, television personality, media proprietor, and investor
- “The American Dream is a term that is often used but also often misunderstood. It isn’t really about becoming rich or famous. It is about things much simpler and more fundamental than that.” — Mark Rubio, United States Senator for Florida
- “The American dream comes from opportunity. The opportunity comes from our founding principles, our core values that’s held together and protected by the Constitution. Those ideas are neither Republican, Democrat, conservative, liberal, white, or black. Those are American ideologies.” — Ted Yoho, United States Representative
- “The American Dream I believe in is one that provides anyone willing to work hard enough with the opportunity to succeed.” — Tammy Duckworth, former U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and United States Senator for Illinois since 2017
- “The American Dream is that dream of a land in which life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement. (It is not) “… a dream of motor cars and high wages merely, but a dream of social order in which each man and each woman shall be able to attain to the fullest stature of which they are innately capable, and be recognized by others for what they are, regardless of the fortuitous circumstances of birth or position.” — James Truslow Adams, defining the American Dream in Epic of America, 1931.
- “Our workforce and our entire economy are strongest when we embrace diversity to its fullest, and that means opening doors of opportunity to everyone and recognizing that the American Dream excludes no one.” — Thomas Perez, U.S. Secretary of Labor
- “When we make college more affordable, we make the American Dream more achievable.” — William J. Clinton, 42nd President of the U.S.
- “A basic element of the American dream is equal access to education as a lubricant of social and economic mobility.” — Nicholas Kristof, journalist
- “I am the epitome of what the American Dream basically said. It said you could come from anywhere and be anything you want in this country.” — Whoopi Goldberg, actress and comedian
- “The promise of the American Dream requires that we are all provided an equal opportunity to participate in and contribute to our nation.” — Charles B. Rangel, U.S. Congress
- “To me, the American Dream is being able to follow your own personal calling. To be able to do what you want to do is incredible freedom.” — Maya Lin, architect
- “My father worked in the Post Office. A lot of double shifts. All his friends were in the same situation – truck drivers, taxi cab drivers, grocery clerks. Blue collar guys punching the clock and working long, hard hours. The thought that sustained them was the one at the center of the American Dream.” — Gary David Goldberg, writer
- “In the end, the American dream is not a sprint, or even a marathon, but a relay. Our families don’t always cross the finish line in the span of one generation. But each generation passes on to the next the fruits of their labor.” — Julian Castro, U.S. Secretary of Housing & Urban Development
These amazing words are very inspiring. Now, let’s take a look at other incredible dream quotes.
Midsummer Night's Dream Quotes
A Midsummer Night's Dream is a play by the famous English playwright, William Shakespeare. As magical as it is, there’s no surprise that the play is full of unforgettable lines. Here, Tripboba has listed some of the most beautiful lines or dream quotes from the play.
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
- “O, when she's angry, she is keen and shrewd! She was a vixen when she went to school; And though she be but little, she is fierce.”
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
- “Lord, what fools these mortals be!”
- “And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays.”
- “My soul is in the sky.”
- “The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact.”
- “Are you sure/That we are awake? It seems to me/That yet we sleep, we dream.”
- “I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell. To die upon the hand I love so well.”
- “Lovers and madmen have such seething brains. Such shaping fantasies, that apprehend. More than cool reason ever comprehends.”
- “Love's stories written in love's richest books. To fan the moonbeams from his sleeping eyes.”
- “I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was.”
- “And sleep, that sometime shuts up sorrow's eye. Steal me awhile from mine own company.”
- “Oh, why rebuke you him that loves you so? / Lay breath so bitter on your bitter foe.”
- “O me, you juggler, you canker-blossom, you thief of love!”
Poetic, sarcastic, but also loveable. Truly an iconic play!
I Have a Dream Speech Quotes
I Have a Dream is an iconic public speech that was bravely delivered by the well-known American minister, Martin Luther King, Jr. The speech was held during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August 28, 1963. He called this event for civil and economic rights and an end to racism in the United States.
His speech lives until today and many people remember and even memorize the speech. To refresh your mind, here are the beautiful dream quotes from the iconic speech.
- “I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream.”
- “I have a dream that one day right there in Alabama little black boys and little black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.”
- “Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice.”
- “We will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.”
- “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
- “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed — we hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.”
- “Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.”
- “I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.”
- “The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.”
- “Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God’s children.”
- “We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back.”
- “Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.”
- “We refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt.”
- “In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds.”
- “When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: “Free at last! Free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness