60+ Cyber Bullying Quotes to Remind You That You’re Not AloneAug 12, 2021 08:30 PM Cyber Bullying Quotes - Photo by Ilayza Macayan from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Bullying is never a good idea and no one deserves to be bullied! Cyberbullying is no less hurting. Everyone needs to be treated kindly.
In this article, you will find Tripboba’s collection of inspirational cyber bullying quotes to remind you that you are not alone. These people that have been through the same experience as you will motivate you to be live and be yourself.
Let’s all be inspired and share these cyber bullying quotes for the betterment of our lives.
Quotes on Cyber Bullying
Cyberbullying is a form of intimidation or harassment using electronic devices. Cyberbullying and cyberharassment are also known as online bullying and becoming increasingly common, especially among teenagers, as the digital space has evolved and technology has advanced.
These cyber bullying quotes will at least bring positive vibes for you. So, take a closer look!
- "Unless and until our society recognizes cyber bullying for what it is, the suffering of thousands of silent victims will continue." ― Anna Maria Chavez
- "Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm. ― Anna Maria Chavez
- "It's easy to be mean when you're Unknown Author. There's a lot of people who wouldn't have the cajones to say in person what they do online. But you can't listen to somebody you don't even know. Opinions of your friends and family matter, but you can't listen to somebody who is nobody to you. – Brendan Dooling
- "Cyber-bullying is poised to turn into the biggest online concern, already affecting up to 35% of all children. ― Dr Martyn Wild
- “If you're insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.” ― Phil Lester
- "It’s funny when I’m cyber bullied (anonymously) because when people do it to me, I don’t think of how much I want to hurt them or punch them in the face like my friends do…but I go on this site and write a quote to them back, hoping to kill them with kindness." ― Ashley Jackson
- "The Internet can be used as a place to have a greater positive impact on the world, There’s a ton of positive initiatives online. The web should be used to inspire others, not spread hate or to hurt others." ― Justin Bieber
- "Cyber Bullying is poised to turn into the biggest online concern, already affecting up to 35% of all children." – Dr. Martyn Wild
- "Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online, and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm." ― Anna Maria Chavez
- "Life is a ﬁght, but not everyone’s a ﬁghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species." ― Andrew Vachss
- "People don't realize how badly verbal harassment and cyber bullying affects you. I wish they had hit me in the face and gotten it over with, because what they said to me, sticks to me to this day. It affected me into the person that I am today." ― Demi Lovato
- "My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain." ― Charlie Chaplin
- "Children should be able to live a life free from bullying and harassment and it is time that we all took a stand against this." ― Katherine Jenkins
- "I've realized that you become a bully if you are just watching someone get bullied and you don't say anything. Speak up!" ― Emma Roberts
Quotes About Cyber Bullying
You have to stand up for yourself. If you let the bully intimidate you, they will do it to you again and again. Be strong and make sure to tell it to someone you know – you don’t have to go through this alone.
For more cyber bullying quotes, look at what we have found for you below:
- “If you're insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.” ― Phil Lester
- “Checking in on what our kids are doing online isn't helicoptering, it's parenting.” ― Galit Breen, Kindness Wins
- “When a troll tries to piss on your leg online, simply reply with: "Does your mom know she raised a little asshole?" It attacks him on so many different levels at once, he won't know how to respond.” ― Oliver Markus Malloy
- “Replace cyber-bullying with cyber-believing. Let us build eachother up instead of bringing others down.” ― Janna Cachola
- “There seems to be a direct correlation between the spike in suicides by young people and the increase in cyberbullying amongst young people.” ― Germany Kent
- “Cyberbullying is not a spectator sport. When and if you see it happening resist, stay informed and aware of how you can help and take some steps to champion against it.” ― Germany Kent
- "Kids can be cruel enough as it is, but cyber bullying or you're on Instagram and see your friends are all somewhere and you're not there. Then it's like, "Why am I not there?" Girls are using apps to change the way their faces look so the look quote-unquote perfect and beautiful. I feel like kids these days, it's gotta be just a big ball of anxiety." - Ingrid Michaelson
- "Somebody who is bullied and has a lot of coping skills, support in their family and in other friends, is probably more resilient than somebody who doesn't perceive others as being supportive or has low self-esteem, identity issues, or depressed mood." - Dr. Elizabeth Waterman
- "One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered." - Michael J. Fox
- "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about." - Wendy Mass
- "If you let a bully intimidate you, he's going to do it again. You've got to stand up to these strong-arm tactics." - Charles Djou
- "At Girl Scouts, we are committed to raising awareness about the terrible effects of cyber bullying, and to teaching girls how to recognize the signs of bullying of any sort and extricate themselves or another from a bad situation before it spirals out of control and ends in tragedy." - Anna Maria Chavez
- “Why do shitty people always brag about being good at trolling? Troll is just another word for asshole. What kind of antisocial sociopath is proud of being an asshole?” ― Oliver Markus Malloy
- “People who hide under fake accounts and anonymous account. Have nothing good to say. They always talk trash about others. Influence hate, bullying and abuse. They are instigators. They use this accounts to say filthy things and to ruin people lives. What they don't know is that Karma knows their real identity.” ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
Stop Cyber Bullying Quotes
It’s high time to stop bullying, there are too many victims already. Yes, we can’t control the bully, but you can share and let other people know that you’ve been bullied.
Stop cyberbullying and we stand for you! Here are more cyber bullying quotes to stop the act of evil!
- "With cyberbullying, one press of a finger on an electronic device can shatter someone's reputation and what they think is their entire life. It's scary." – Justin Prentice
- "People speak about diversity and representation like the world is ready. But when it actually happens, people can't take change. They can't deal with it. Which is why we have things like cyberbullying, which is why people will send you nasty DMs, say nasty things in your comments. Because they're just not dealing with it, they're not ready." – Zozibini Tunzi
- "I think cyberbullying someone who states their opinion, especially a woman, is sadly a norm these days, and it happens daily to not just stars/actors. We have to consistently condemn and shun it so that it never gets the power it doesn't deserve to have over the society." – Parvathy
- "There are different types of bullying; one of the biggest ones out there right now is cyberbullying. I had the privilege of filming an 'Austin & Ally' episode centered on cyberbullying, how it can get out of control, the ups and downs that you feel, and how to deal with it." – Raini Rodriguez
- "People think cyberbullying will never end, so why try to fix it? Which I completely understand. I will be the first to tell you that it's not going to end. But if you start making the change and start making the steps, over time change will happen." ― Lizzie Velasquez
- "I get to reach out to over a million people ever yday on Twitter and enlighten them with what I feel about cyberbullying, and I - what I think you can do to avoid it, and the places you can visit online that are safe." ― Emily Osment
- "I've experienced cyberbullying my entire life due to just having a last name that people knew." ― Noah Cyrus
- "It's unfortunate that cyberbullying is something that happens to 13-year-old kids in junior high and adults in the workplace. It's something that we have to deal with as Americans." ― Karen Civil
- "When so-called child's play turns hostile, and a child becomes a victim, it is time to act. Victims of cyberbullying do not choose to participate. Rather than build character, bullying can cause children to become anxious, fearful, unhappy, and even cause them to be physically sick." ― Linda Sanchez
- "We don't want A.I. to engage in cyberbullying, stock manipulation, or terrorist threats; we don't want the F.B.I. to release A.I. systems that entrap people into committing crimes. We don't want autonomous vehicles that drive through red lights, or worse, A.I. weapons that violate international treaties." ― Oren Etzioni
- "If you’re insulting people on the Internet, you must be ugly on the inside." ― Unknown
- "Not all forms of abuse leave bruises." ― Unknown
- "Cyber bullying is bullying. Hiding behind a pretty screen doesn’t make it any less hateful." ― Unknown
- "Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke." – Benjamin Disraeli
- "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes for Cyber Bullying
More on cyber bullying quotes are below. Tripboba has managed to collect these cyber bullying quotes from various sources. Let’s have a look!
- “I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It’s the bully who’s insecure.” – Shay Mitchell
- “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: ‘The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that’s fair.’ In these words, he epitomized the history of the human race.” – Bertrand Russell
- “In a way, bullying is an ordinary evil. It’s hugely prevalent, all too often ignored — and being ignored, it is therefore condoned.” – Trudie Styler
- “If you turn and look the other way when someone is being bullied, you might as well be the bully, too.” – OnlineSense
- “No one heals himself by wounding another.” – St. Ambrose
- “I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.” — Jackie Chan
- “Cyberbullying is poised to turn into the biggest online concern, already affecting up to 35 percent of all children.” – Dr. Martyn Wild
- “Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm.” – Anna Maria Chávez
- “If you’re insulting people on the Internet, you must be ugly on the inside.” – YouTuber Phil Lester
- “It’s easy to be mean when you’re an Unknown Author. There’s a lot of people who wouldn’t have the cajones to say in person what they do online. But you can’t listen to somebody you don’t even know. Opinions of your friends and family matter, but you can’t listen to somebody who is nobody to you.” – Brendan Dooling
- “The Internet can be used as a place to have a greater positive impact on the world, There’s a ton of positive initiatives online. The web should be used to inspire others, not spread hate or to hurt others.” – Justin Bieber.
- “It only takes one click to ruin a kid’s life.” — EdTechReview
- “People try to say suicide is the most cowardly act a man could ever commit. I don’t think that’s true at all. What’s cowardly is treating a man so badly that he wants to commit suicide.” – Tommy Tran
- “Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else’s expense. And I find that that’s just a form of bullying in a major way. So, I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else’s feelings.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Bullying is the systematic abuse of power and is defined as aggressive behavior or intentional harm-doing by peers that are carried out repeatedly and involves an imbalance of power. Being bullied is still often wrongly considered as a ‘normal rite of passage’…Bullying by peers has been mostly ignored by health professionals but should be considered as a significant risk factor and safeguarding issue.” – Wolke & Lereya
- “The real point is that you cannot harbor malice toward others and then cry foul when someone displays intolerance against you. Prejudice tolerated is intolerance encouraged. Rise up in righteousness when you witness the words and deeds of hate, but only if you are willing to rise up against them all, including your own. Otherwise, suffer the slings and arrows of disrespect silently.” — Harvey Fierstein
- “School administrators can’t say it’s up to the parents. Parents can’t say it’s up to the teachers. Teachers can’t say it’s not their job. And kids can’t say, ‘I was too afraid to tell.’ Every single one of us has to play our role if we’re serious about putting an end to the madness. We are all responsible. We must be.” – Megan Kelley Hall
- “Kids who bully use their power — such as physical strength, access to embarrassing information, or popularity — to control or harm others. Power imbalances can change over time and in different situations, even if they involve the same people. Bullying can affect everyone — those who are bullied, those who bully, and those who witness bullying. Bullying is linked to many negative outcomes including impacts on mental health, substance use, and suicide.” – Unknown
- “Unless and until our society recognizes cyberbullying for what it is, the suffering of thousands of silent victims will continue.” – Anna Maria Chávez
- “People say sticks and stones may break your bones, but names can never hurt you, but that’s not true. Words can hurt. They hurt me. Things were said to me that I still haven’t forgotten.” — Demi Lovato
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness