60 Family Feud Questions and Answers to Add More Fun in Your Family GatheringsAug 24, 2021 12:45 PM
Family Feud Questions and Answers
In order to play, you have to have two families or teams playing and competing with each other to correctly guess the most popular responses to Family Feud survey questions.
For each answer a team guesses correctly, the team receives a number of points that correspond to the number of people surveyed who gave that answer. In another word, if 36 people say a dog is their favorite pet, and your team guesses "dog," you will earn 36 points. And the first team to reach 300 points, wins! Since you’re playing with your family, there is no fast money to get, instead lots of fun and great memories!
Next, Team Captains face each other by trying to beat each other to ring the bell and answer the question first. The Team Captain who pressed the bell first had five seconds to give the answer listed on the Family Feud question and answer sheet. If the first Team Captain fails to provide the correct answer, the other Team Captains get a chance to guess.
The team whose Captain gives the correct answer first gets a chance to win and play this round of the game. If they don't want to, they can give the opportunity to play the round to the opposing team. The team that chooses to play this round gets a chance to guess the remaining top answers to the question.
Each team member gets a chance to provide answers, one at a time, until they find all the answers or get three wrong answers (or a warning). The team gets three strokes during the round, and any wrong answers given count as one stroke. When the team gives the correct answer, the host adds the correct number of points (Important note: the correct points for each answer are listed in brackets next to the answer).
When a team uses their three attacks, the turn passes to the second team. The second team gets one chance to provide one of the top answers to the question. If they succeed answering the question, they will steal all the other team's points from that round and win the round.
If the opposing team fails, the first team retains their points for that round. At the end of the round, the host reads off the first question and must add up the points of each team and write them down on the scorecard.
To start the second round, a new member from each team must come to the front of the room and prepare to answer the next question.
Now, let’s all play Family Feud and take a look at these Family Feud questions and answers below. This list of questions are a great starter for your game:
1. "Name a house you never want to be in."
Haunted house (27)
Jail/big house (11)
Drug house (7)
Small house (7)
Glass house (6)
Cat house (5)
2. "Name something associated with vampires."
3. "Name something in a bakery a baker might call his wife."
His oven (9)
4. "Name something in a person’s closet that only comes out on special occasions."
Dress shoes (6)
5. "If you could go to the land of oz, what would you ask the wizard for?"
Health/a new heart (17)
A brain (7)
Hot bod (5)
Peace on earth (4)
Magic power/to fly (4)
6. "Name something you might see a commercial for during a baseball game."
Baseball Equipment/Jerseys (26)
Baseball Games/Tickets (25)
7. "Tell me a word that rhymes with “election”
8. "When you enter a bathroom, what color do you really hope not to see in the toilet bowl?"
9. "If your dog ran away, name something you’d be surprised he took with him."
The cat (23)
His bone (9)
Favorite toy (4)
10. "What’s something you keep in your car, just in case?"
First aid kit (18)
Spare tire (15)
Jumper cables (7)
Spare clothes/shoes (5)
Gas Can (2)
11. "Name an occasion for which you might wear your lucky underwear."
Hot Date (30)
Job Interview (16)
Sporting Event (9)
Valentine’s Day (4)
12. "Name something you find in a breakfast buffet."
Potatoes/hash browns (12)
13. "If there was a store that only sold husbands, most people would try to buy one with what?"
Bank account (10)
Head of Hair (3)
14. "Name a Professional Sport Where the Players Make a Lot of Money."
15. "Name Something You’d Do if the Person Sitting Next to You on an Airplane Had B.O."
Change seats (39)
Cover nose/mask (24)
Turn head (6)
Endure/enjoy it (6)
Spray perfume (6)
“You reek, yo!” (3)
Hang in the bathroom (3)
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness