60 Famous Friends TV Show Quotes to Remind You of the Iconic TV Show!Mar 12, 2021 10:30 PM Friends TV Show Quotes - Photo by RicaBUTTERBEER Lopez from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Who doesn’t know the iconic TV show “Friends?” This famous TV show has been a favorite family show since 1994. If you’re wondering about Friends TV show quotes, you’re on the right page!
Tripboba will share some of the best, funniest, inspirational, with some love quotes from the show. Check them out and see if your favorite lines are there!
Best Friends TV Show Quotes
The popularity of this show has brought fans around the world together. Many fans out there are looking for everything related to the show, including best Friends TV show quotes. Well, now that you are here, let Tripboba take you to a fun journey where you can find great quotes from the show. Take a look!
- "I grew up in a house with Monica, okay. If you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat." - Ross
- "Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo." - Joey
- "Is it me? Is it like I have a beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?" - Monica
- "Honey, could I recommend watching a little bit more "ESPN" and a little less 'E.'?" - Rachel
- "I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it. Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you, that you make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way." - Chandler
- "I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name." - Chandler
- "I deserve a real celebration and I am not gonna let some sweaty little man make me feel badly about it." - Phoebe
- "13 bathrooms in this place, I threw up in a coat closet." - Phoebe
- "Oh, Pheebs is short for Phoebe I thought that's just what we called each other." - Phoebe
- "Three failed marriages, two illegitimate children... The personal ad writes itself." - Chandler
- "I don't want my baby's first words to be 'How You Doing?'" - Rachel
- "Listen, Phoebe, I could have had you if I had wanted you." - Monica
- "Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?" - Joey
- Rachel: "I’m not someone who goes after a guy five minutes after he’s divorced." Monica: "No, you go after them five minutes before they get married."
- "That means I may be done ovulating! I may also have served some very questionable meat at the restaurant!" - Monica
Funny Friends TV Show Quotes
Funny is what “Friends” is all about! As a fan of the show, you must have had your favorite funny lines or dialogues from the show. To refresh your mind, Tripboba will share some of the funniest Friends tv show quotes just for you!
- Joey: “It’s never taken me a week to get over a relationship.” Monica: “It’s never taken you more than a shower to get over a relationship.”
- Monica: “Still… it’s just such reckless spending.” Ross: “I think when someone steals your credit card, they’ve kind of already thrown caution to the wind.”
- Ross: “Well… if you think about it, it actually promotes a healthy body image, because even women with big bottoms, or juicy doubles, can… (Sees how angry Rachel is) Please don’t take her away from me.”
- Phoebe: “Ross, why are you all hot and sweaty?” Ross: “I just Bamboozled Chandler! Which isn’t a sexual thing.”
- Rachel: “No, you’re not an idiot, Ross. You’re a guy very much in love.” Ross: “Same difference.”
- Ross: “Y’know, we should probably ask the doctor if she even knows how to deliver a baby that’s half-human, half-pure evil!”
- Joey: (Joey wearing women’s lacy underwear) “Hey, Pheebs. Check it out!” Phoebe: “Hmm, nice. Manly, and also kind of a slut.”
- “Well, you all know that I am a pacifist which means I am not interested in war — in any way. But when the revolution comes, I will have to destroy you all; not you, Joey.”
- Phoebe: “Phoebe. That’s, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in hoebe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in… Ello there mate.”
- Phoebe: “Yes. I’m sorry. I’ve never met a boyfriend’s parents before.”
- Mike: “But, I mean, you have met humans before, right?”
- Rachel: “I broke up with you because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you.”
- “Hey, what do you think is a better excuse for why I’m not drinking on this date tonight. I’m a recovering alcoholic, I’m a Mormon, or I got so hammered last night, I’m still a little drunk?” - Rachel
- “Man, I’m starving. What was I thinking at dinner? ‘Do you want soup or salad?’ Both. Always order both.” - Joey
Inspirational Quotes from Friends TV Show
Not only funny, but “Friends” are also inspirational. There are many lines or dialogues from the show that are inspirational. To continue this writing of Friends TV show quotes, Tripboba has listed some inspirational Friends TV show quotes for you below:
- "Phoebe, You Are So Beautiful. You're So Kind. You're So Generous. You’re So Wonderfully Weird."
- "Chandler, in all my life, I never thought I would be so lucky as to fall in love with my best... my best... there's a reason why girls don't do this."
- "I turned to a friend for comfort and instead I found everything that I had been looking for my whole life. and now, here we are with our future before us, and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soulmate, my friend."
- "I'm not great at the advice. can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"
- "Why don’t you stop worrying about sounding smart and just be yourself?"
- "I'm standing here today knowing that i have everything I'm ever gonna need. you are my family."
- "Look around you guys, this was your first home, and it was a happy place filled with love and laughter."
- "You hung up on the pizza place? I don't hang up on your friends!"
- "A promise between friends means never having to give a reason."
- "You're not alone. we don't know where we're going! you just gotta figure at some point it’s all gonna come together."
- "Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but this is for life."
- "I stepped up! she’s my friend and she needed help. and if I have to, I’d pee on any one of you!"
- "I guess they weren’t as good friends as we are."
- "It’s okay. sometimes things don’t work out the way you thought they would."
- "Why do bad things happen to good people!?"
Friends TV Show Love Quotes
Watching this show can also get you to that mood of love, as the show has shared many love relationships, whether for friends or significant other. To remind you of Friends TV show quotes with lovely messages, take a look at these love Friends TV show quotes and get inspired!
- "Do you think — and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here — but do you think it would be OK if I asked you out sometime, maybe?" - Ross
- "She's your lobster. Come on, you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws." - Phoebe
- "Because I'm in love with Monica. I love her. That's right. I love her. I love her. I love you, Monica." - Chandler
- "Chandler, in all my life, I never thought I would be so lucky as to fall in love with my best... my best... there's a reason why girls don't do this." - Monica
- "I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it, then I realized the only thing that matters is that you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way." - Chandler
- "Chandler, for so long I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. Then, three years ago at another wedding, I turned to a friend for comfort and instead I found everything that I had been looking for my whole life. And now, here we are with our future before us, and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soulmate, my friend." - Monica
- "I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I was ever going to have to do, but when I saw you walking down that aisle I realized how simple it is. I love you. Any surprise that comes along the way is OK because I will always love you." - Chandler
- "I think I'm falling in love with you." - Joey
- "No. I love you, but I never needed a proposal from you, I just needed to know that we were headed somewhere, that we had a future." - Phoebe
- "Lately I have been having thoughts, musings if you will ... and maybe they're crazy thoughts, but I've been thinking about us." - Rachel
- "When I was growing up I didn't have a normal mom and dad or a regular family like everybody else, and I always knew that something was missing. But now I'm standing here today knowing that I have everything I'm ever going to need. You are my family." - Phoebe
- "Phoebe, you are so beautiful. You're so kind. You're so generous. You're so wonderfully weird." - Mike
- "Oh wait, and I forgot, I love you. And you have nice eyes." - Phoebe
- "Yeah, that's true, except I don't want to get over her." - Ross
- "It's you and me, alright? This is it." - Rachel
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness