60 Funny Graduation Quotes to Make Your Friends LaughMay 07, 2021 10:13 PM Funny Graduation Quotes - Photo by StockSnap from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Picking graduation gifts may be easier than finding the words to write on a graduation card. Why don't you use a unique way to congratulate the new graduates? You can create more fun by sending them funny graduation quotes.
If you are a fun type of person, it may be easy to write your own funny graduation quotes that bring smiles to people's faces. But, if you are not that one, write some funny quotes could be so hard.
Don't worry! We are here to help you find the best funny graduation quotes that for sure will make a big smile on friends' faces. Tripboba has got you covered with 60 funny graduation quotes as your reference below.
Funny High School Graduation QuotesFunny Graduation Quotes - Photo by Maura Barbulescu from Pixabay
Graduation is a time when the person completed their studies. Use these funny graduation quotes to express congratulations to those who already graduated.
- “A lot of girls didn’t like me this year, but their boyfriends did.“-Stephany Esquivel
- "Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed."
- "Prom night was one of the worst nights of my life. My girlfriend looked fantastic … The problem was, so did her date."-Deion Sanders
- "I mean we all fly. Once you leave the ground, you fly. Some people fly longer than others."-Michael Jordan
- "Nothing is going to be handed to you. you have to make things happen."- Florence Griffith
- “As you set off into the world, don’t be afraid to question your leaders. but don’t ask too many questions at one time or that are too hard because your leaders get tired and/or cranky.” -Will Ferrell
- “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.” -Muhammad Ali
- “You are graduating from college. that means that this is the first day of the last day of your life. no, that’s wrong. this is the last day of the first day of school. nope, that’s worse. this is a day.” -Andy Samberg
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.” -William Lyon Phelps
- “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then, by all means, you should follow that.” -Ellen DeGeneres
- “My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives.” -Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “So long as your desire to explore is greater than your desire to not screw up, you’re on the right track.” -ed helms
- “A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Avery year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. and if they can do it, so can you.” -john green
Funny College Graduation Quotes
Graduation is a precious moment. It's like a stepping stone to go to the next level. Congratulate your college friends with some Funny graduation quotes below to make them laugh.
- “Be wise, because the world needs wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise, and then just behave as they would.”- Neil Gaiman
- “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.”-napoleon hill
- “The Lord gave us two ends: one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.” -ann landers
- “Try putting your iPhones down every once in a while and look at people’s faces. People's faces will tell you amazing things.”- Amy Poehler
- “If you feel that you have both feet planted on level ground, then the university has failed you.”- Robert Goheen
- “I think sleeping was my problem in school. If the school had started at 4:00 in the afternoon, I’d be a college graduate today.”-George foreman
- “So, what’s it like in the real world? Well, the food is better, but beyond that, I don’t recommend it.” - Bill Watterson
- “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.”- Bette Reese
- “The best advice I can give anybody about going out into the world is this: don’t do it. I have been out there. It is a mess.”- Russell baker
- “Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money.”- Gary bolding
- “Life is an improvisation. You have no idea what’s going to happen next and you are mostly just making things up as you go along.” - Stephen Colbert
- “Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed.” - Erma Bombeck
Senior Graduation Quotes FunnyFunny Graduation Quotes - Photo by Emily Ranquist from Pexels
Add a sense of humor to the graduation card to make your friends laugh. Get inspired by the following funny graduation quotes. You can duplicate these funny graduation quotes or modify them as you like.
- "I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did."– Jeff Foxworthy
- "College isn’t the place to go for ideas.– Helen Keller
- "When they hand you your diploma, keep moving. Just in case they try to take it back."- unknown
- "If you feel that you have both feet planted on level ground, then the university has failed you."-Robert Goheen
- "At graduation, you get to wear a cap and gown, but it's a good idea to also wear something underneath it."- Greg Tamblyn
- "Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you."-John Green
- "Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed."- Erma Bombeck
- "So long as your desire to explore is greater than your desire to not screw up, you're on the right track."-Ed Helms
- "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go."-Dr. Seuss
- "If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."- Frank A. Clark
- "You’re going to fall down, but the world doesn’t care how many times you fall down, as long as it’s one fewer than the number of times you get back up."- Aaron Sorkin
- "Try putting your iPhones down every once in a while and look at people’s faces. People's faces will tell you amazing things."- Amy Poehler
Funny Congratulations Graduation Quotes
Do you need more? Don't worry we still have some funny graduation quotes for you. Choose which one you think will make your friends laugh out loud.
- "Now that you have graduated, just remember: Bosses don't usually accept notes from your mother"-Unknown
- "Congratulations on four years of pretending your third pick school was your first choice."-Unknown
- "The fact that no one understands you doesn’t make you an artist."-Unknown
- "My graduation speech: I would like to thank Wikipedia, copy and paste. I’m out peeps."- Unknown
- "Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction."- Al Bernstein
- "In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson."-Tom Bodett
- "Looking back, it was all worth it. Finally a Graduate! Happy Graduation. Best of luck for a wonderful future!"-Unknown
- "Congratulations. You are finally a graduate. I’m so proud of you. Happy Graduation buddy."
- "The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen."-Sarah Brown
- "Don’t take life too seriously, nobody makes it out alive."- Elbert Hubbard
- "Tommy: Ya know, a lot of people go to college for ten years.
- Richard: Yeah, they’re called doctors."-Tommy Boy (the movie)
- "The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places."-Unknown
- "Friends and classmates are God’s way of apologizing for your relatives."-Unknown
- "A big shoutout to all of the sidewalks in our town. They kept me off the streets."-Unknown
- "I graduated so now I’m like smart and stuff."-Unknown
- "I could have said something profound, but you would have forgotten it in 15 minutes – which is the afterlife of a graduation speech."- Art Buchwald
- How to Break Up With Someone You Love: 8 Tips to Help You End Things Properly
- 40 Happy Rakshabandhan Wishes to Strengthen the Bond Between Brother and Sister In the Universe
- Happy Birthday to Nephew: 60 Wishes and Messages to Bless His Day with Love and Happiness
- 50 Sweet Good Morning Messages That Will Brighten the Day
- 45 Best Birthday Wishes for My Love to Make Them Feel Loved